Timeline
2 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

Our application was approved!!!!! :D

PD July 5, 2019

TX service center

Received approval text this morning 12/18

egov.uscis.gov shows case approved 12/18

myaccount.uscis.gov shows 'closed case' with an I-130 approval doc uploaded

I can't stop smiling. BEST.CHRISTMAS.GIFT.EVER.

CONGRATS!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

PD July 5, 2019

TX service center

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know the feeling. So glad to see July PD approvals moving along!! Congrats , if you have a good embassy than the worst is behind you!! 

Timeline

July filers are getting closer and closer to there approvals. So excited guys!! I'm living the emotion once again thru my friends can't wait for them to receive there approval as well. Hang on tight everyone , your approvals should be arriving soon. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

PD July 5, 2019

TX service center

It's time to move on to the NVC phase. For more help here's the link : 

Here you will find help from all of those waiting to start w NVC or currently in the NVC

Timeline

As a reminder to all usually service centers take up to a week or more to send cases to NVC , just in case your information does not update ( because it should update on the USCIS webpage were you check your account , it should appear as case was sent to Department Of State ) but if it does not you should call USCIS to make sure they send over your case. Once case is sent and received by the NVC ( thing you will have to call in to know because NVC will not let you know when they have received your case ) then you can start counting 4 to 8 weeks to receive Welcome email to start w NVC's 6 steps. Then it all depends on how quick everything is completed and then 3 weeks for a review of documents uploaded and then CC ( Case Complete ) or DQ ( how people are calling it now a days Documentarily Qualified ). Either one just means you are now in line to receive a interview. 

Congratulations to all those of you getting those approvals the last few days, I’m sure there will be many more filtering through the next few weeks too!! So pleased for you all 😊😊😊

Nebraska friends, I’m here and I’ll be hanging in there with you all 😭

Edited by S&J2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, LAY & ADR said:

It's time to move on to the NVC phase. For more help here's the link : 

Here you will find help from all of those waiting to start w NVC or currently in the NVC

Thank you for passing this along!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, S&J2013 said:

Congratulations to all those of you getting those approvals the last few days, I’m sure there will be many more filtering through the next few weeks too!! So pleased for you all 😊😊😊

Nebraska friends, I’m here and I’ll be hanging in there with you all 😭

I pray you guys in Nebraska start to move along more quickly, I'm truly rooting for you guys!

Just now, Jmeleecur said:

I pray you guys in Nebraska start to move along more quickly, I'm truly rooting for you guys!

I’m just happy to see it’s July filers turn you start having happy news 

It sucks knowing we will still be many months away personally, but I’m pleased that lots of you will be moving onto the next stage already 😊 it’s the best Christmas present for you all!

10 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

PD July 5, 2019

TX service center

Congratulations. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
13 hours ago, Jmeleecur said:

PD July 5, 2019

TX service center

Congrats, man! That's so exciting! I think you're going to be the test guinea pig for this forum on how the real transition from service center to NVC for IOE receipt numbers is going to go. Hope this all continues to go well for you, and hope this is a sign that the rest of us Texas and Potomac people should be expecting approvals in the next ~month or so.

Edited by Fernthony

Congratulations! What a relief!

Texas has well and truly caught up with Potomac it seems. Feeling anxious for an early Christmas present for my wife and I, but I think it might be a New Year present sometime in January instead.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Fernthony said:

Congrats, man! That's so exciting! I think you're going to be the test guinea pig for this forum on how the real transition from service center to NVC for IOE receipt numbers is going to go. Hope this all continues to go well for you, and hope this is a sign that the rest of us Texas and Potomac people should be expecting approvals in the next ~month or so.

Thank you!! I will keep everyone posted on the next steps/timeline for us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.