S&J2013

I-130 July 2019 Filers

1,451 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Stephanie22 said:

How long does nvc needs to review the payment? Got no any news about them since we payed last feb 10

Mine took 8calendar days, you might need to call them and ask why it's taking long to process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, Stephanie22 said:

How long does nvc needs to review the payment? Got no any news about them since we payed last feb 10

Mine took 2 days.  Paid on Thursday, showed as paid on Saturday.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
18 hours ago, Potooo said:

Hello all, I have priority date of 07/01/2019 and just received my NOA-2 on 2/24/2020! 

Congratulations 🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Jmeleecur said:

Which service center?

It was processed at the Nebraska center but the NOA 2 was sent from the Potomac center. So I'm not sure if they transferred the case but I was never informed of it. 

Married: 04/29/2019
I-130 NOA1: 07/01/2019
I-130 NOA2: 02/24/2020 (approved in 238 days)
NVC case #: 02/26/2020
Receive AOS/IV FEE: 02/26/2020
Assigned New Case#: 03/02/2020

Submitted I-864 AOS: 03/12/2020

Submitted DS-260 IV: 08/24/2020

Documentarily Qualified: 09/09/2020

Interview Appt: Pending

2 minutes ago, Potooo said:

It was processed at the Nebraska center but the NOA 2 was sent from the Potomac center. So I'm not sure if they transferred the case but I was never informed of it. 

Was it IOE? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Lucre said:

Was it IOE? 

Yes I received a receipt # IOE with a PD 07/01/2019

Married: 04/29/2019
I-130 NOA1: 07/01/2019
I-130 NOA2: 02/24/2020 (approved in 238 days)
NVC case #: 02/26/2020
Receive AOS/IV FEE: 02/26/2020
Assigned New Case#: 03/02/2020

Submitted I-864 AOS: 03/12/2020

Submitted DS-260 IV: 08/24/2020

Documentarily Qualified: 09/09/2020

Interview Appt: Pending

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Potooo said:

Oh that's wonderful, I hope that's the case for some of the other Nebraska filers in here waiting too! Congratulations!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
1 hour ago, Stephanie22 said:

How long does it take to send the required documents? After getting paid, do we need send it all? 

I believe you have a year to submit your documents before the fees expire, but it is best to submit the documents as soon as you have them available to you so you won't delay the time to review your docs. Just try to upload all at once since NVC won't review until ALL docs are submitted.

I uploaded mine on the 28th and 29th of Jan, I got DQ on the 18th of Feb.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.