Annamanning098

Carer work visa

56 posts in this topic

Not likely i work for a private company midlands based called central england healthcare. There would be no guarantees they would put me through i would need to apply to a us company to guarantee that. From the sounds of it that would give me a work visa but would still be difficult to leave uk permanently. Thank you for your help. Plan B

30 minutes ago, Annamanning098 said:

had a interesting childhood where i have been religious harassed by christian faiths suggestive stuff, i dont want to go down those routes just want to leave and forget or move on

I’d say this should be the last country on your list. There are some very extreme Christian sects here. Ever heard of Waco? Warren Jeffs? Just when you think you’ve seen it all here, something even more crazy happens that I can only file under “only in America”.  

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

8 minutes ago, Annamanning098 said:

Not likely i work for a private company midlands based called central england healthcare. There would be no guarantees they would put me through i would need to apply to a us company to guarantee that. From the sounds of it that would give me a work visa but would still be difficult to leave uk permanently. Thank you for your help. Plan B

They absolutely would not be able to get you a work visa. You have to either be employed by a company with a presence here already or be so remarkable in your ability that it is worth a US company paying tens of thousands in legal fees and visa fees to bring you here. 

So what’s Plan B? You were born in Northern Ireland? 

Edited by JFH

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

Maybe moving within the EU could be an option? Could be easier to accomplish?

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

Was born in England, plan b is to find the least religious place on this planet and stay out.....its harder than you think. Its not all the time im bothered but every now and again. Move away from this town.  Sever contact with family. Ireland is historically catholic so thats out i joined scotlands humanist group for moral support people like me. So thats a strong possibility. America was my lifeline as kid because of film and music industry. Wales is traditionally protestant/coe. That fading now. But...

3 minutes ago, Annamanning098 said:

Was born in England, plan b is to find the least religious place on this planet and stay out.....its harder than you think. Its not all the time im bothered but every now and again. Move away from this town.  Sever contact with family. Ireland is historically catholic so thats out i joined scotlands humanist group for moral support people like me. So thats a strong possibility. America was my lifeline as kid because of film and music industry. Wales is traditionally protestant/coe. That fading now. But...

China is officially the least religious country on earth. I lived there for a year. You might like it. The United States is more religious than most of Europe. Don’t believe everything you see in films. 

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

7 minutes ago, Annamanning098 said:

I voted leave in brexit

So you are banned from traveling to the EU?

Timeline in brief:

Now a US citizen!

10 minutes ago, Annamanning098 said:

As it reads, your feelings are pretty strong and would indicate that it would not really matter where you live because those feelings will travel with you wherever you go. The Netherlands (my native country) is pretty laid back when it comes to religion. 

The US is very religious, this is also one of the things I noticed myself. Maybe it depends on the state you live in.

“It’s been 84 years…” 

- Me talking about the progress of my I-751

No im not banned from travelling to eu, but as ive just voted leave its a bit hypocritical to live. I dont believe everything i see in films, when i visited us most seemed like me, bit of hope not fussed stong religion in some areas not others. It would be easier to live life away from the town where my worst memories have been. 

England is very atheist (over 50% and rising)

ROC Timeline

Service Center: California

90 Day Window Opened.....08/03/17

I-751 Packet Sent................08/04/17

NOA Dated...........................08/07/17

NOA Received......................08/09/17

Check Cashed......................08/09/17

Biometrics Letter Rcvd........08/26/17

Biometrics Appointment......09/07/17

Approval................................08/05/19

Naturalization Timeline

Field Office: Santa Ana, CA

90 Day Window Opened.......08/03/18

N-400 Filed (Online)..............08/03/18

Receipt Notice.......................08/03/18

Biometrics Letter Rcvd..........08/20/18

Biometrics Appointment.......09/07/18

Interview Letter Dated...........07/01/19

Interview Letter Rcvd............07/08/19

Interview................................08/05/19

Approval................................08/05/19

Oath.......................................08/22/19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.