50 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Done our interview in June 13,2019..it went fine but after the interview the CO handed me a a letter under 221g..it was stating that i should submit my son's baptismal record and baby book..on june 19 i send it via 2go together with our passports and USeM recieve on june 21...ceac updated june 24 and 25 but still on AP..i emailed then on july 1 and ask about our visa..ceac updated again in july 3 and k1 still in AP and K2 change to ready...anyone here who experience the same? Is it a good sign? Thank you so much!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jimmars said:

Done our interview in June 13,2019..it went fine but after the interview the CO handed me a a letter under 221g..it was stating that i should submit my son's baptismal record and baby book..on june 19 i send it via 2go together with our passports and USeM recieve on june 21...ceac updated june 24 and 25 but still on AP..i emailed then on july 1 and ask about our visa..ceac updated again in july 3 and k1 still in AP and K2 change to ready...anyone here who experience the same? Is it a good sign? Thank you so much!

It’s a good sign. In my case “ready” changed to application received. Then to AP and the title of the status changed to non-immigrant. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Gomast said:

It’s a good sign. In my case “ready” changed to application received. Then to AP and the title of the status changed to non-immigrant. 

2 hours ago, Gomast said:

Thank you..it was my k2 who was change to ready..and k1 still in AP.

Timeline

I wouldn’t give to much significance for the K-2 status. In my case the K-2 changed to ready immediately after the interview, and stayed this way throughout the process. My status is the only thing that keeps changing. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Gomast said:

I wouldn’t give to much significance for the K-2 status. In my case the K-2 changed to ready immediately after the interview, and stayed this way throughout the process. My status is the only thing that keeps 

My k2 change to ready...i dont know why..maybe because his baptismal and baby book went fine...just wondering why mine was stuck in AP..But i do trust the process...so i'm waiting patiently...,because that's all i can do👍😁

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Jimmars said:

My k2 change to ready...i dont know why..maybe because his baptismal and baby book went fine...just wondering why mine was stuck in AP..But i do trust the process...so i'm waiting patiently...,because that's all i can do👍😁

I agree. Patience is the key!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Gomast said:

How long was it on application received? Mine has been on application received for 4working days

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
8 hours ago, Adam A said:

Any news guys about your visa since change of status last time?? 

Very likely that there won't be a lot of changes during this long 4th of July holiday weekend in the US. :idea:

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Pitaya (火龙果) said:

Very likely that there won't be a lot of changes during this long 4th of July holiday weekend in the US. :idea:

In the US absolutely but embassy in Jerusalem was open today and I spoke to them on the phone, they had only yesterday off. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Adam A said:

In the US absolutely but embassy in Jerusalem was open today and I spoke to them on the phone, they had only yesterday off. 

Good for you. However, I suspect that may not be reflective of everyone working at the Department of State.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

On May 21 my fiancé had her interview .

On June 6 it changed to "Application Received"

On June 20 it change to "Administrative Processing"

its been stuck on AP ever since going on 8wks from the interview till now.

I don't pay attention to the K2 status. the K1 is all what matters

Edited by kingdomcome84

NoA1 - September 26, 2018

NoA2 - February 4, 2019  

Timeline

Got a new ceac update today..case created change...k1 and k2 were move to non immigrant from immigrant..k1 is AP and k2 is Application Receive...Hoping for visa issued pretty soon.👍👏

Timeline

Update about our case..

K1- issued july 10

K2- issued july 11...

Will have our visa on hand pretty soon..goodluck to everyone who is on process of their visa as well.godbless us all!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.