50 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/19/2019 at 11:38 PM, Hank_ said:

It's a neutral sign ..  just means everything is still be processed.

Was you son's PSA birth certificate clear, easy to read?  Was the birth certificate a late filing?

You may want to jump over to the Philippines forum as you will get better answers related to the process in Manila

Philippines forum  https://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/129-philippines/

My son's PSA was a late registered..anyway,after a month of waiting,we are now set to fly this coming JULY 29...

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Jimmars said:

My son's PSA was a late registered..anyway,after a month of waiting,we are now set to fly this coming JULY 29...

Great news!

Do you have CFO-GCP completed?    How old is your son?  12 and under only need to register for CFO-PDOS to get the sticker.

Safe Travels

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 7/16/2019 at 2:20 PM, Yeap said:

Thanks for your response. I was sent another Email this afternoon that stated that they recieved my supporting documents that my passport are not needed now untill further administrative processing is completed.  So no visa on the passport. My case updated today. Am confuse why they will return our passport. 

They are probably doing background check on you to check the child is actually yours. Did you gave out your social medical account handles ? Since the birth certificate is recent , I guess that sounded questionable . However I wish you luck. Have you been denied previous visas? If so, how soon ? 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Ola&Adunni said:

They are probably doing background check on you to check the child is actually yours. Did you gave out your social medical account handles ? Since the birth certificate is recent , I guess that sounded questionable . However I wish you luck. Have you been denied previous visas? If so, how soon ? 

Thanks for your contribution. They didnt ask for my social media handle,i provided 20pictures of us together.  This is my first time for applying for a visa.

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Yeap said:

Thanks for your contribution. They didnt ask for my social media handle,i provided 20pictures of us together.  This is my first time for applying for a visa.

You are welcome , were you asked for a letter of conscent from your baby daddy ?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ola&Adunni said:

You are welcome , were you asked for a letter of conscent from your baby daddy ?

No, the Consular didnt ask anything about her father. I was expecting the CO to ask me to go fir DNA if there's any doubt to make everything clear but they didnt. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Yeap said:

No, the Consular didnt ask anything about her father. I was expecting the CO to ask me to go fir DNA if there's any doubt to make everything clear but they didnt. 

I wish you good luck , as for me I am a divorced dad of 1 , I am getting prepared for my interview that comes up soon. I wish you success as you wait for your good news.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
On 7/5/2019 at 5:13 AM, Jimmars said:

My k2 change to ready...i dont know why..maybe because his baptismal and baby book went fine...just wondering why mine was stuck in AP..But i do trust the process...so i'm waiting patiently...,because that's all i can do👍😁

Mine did this too and I felt a bit frantic. The K2 was ready and mine stayed on AP a couple more days and then went to ready. Both changed to issues at the same time. It looks like a good sign 

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
8 hours ago, Sike team said:

Hey guys, so our ceac has been updated today 15 August and it’s showing application received and it’s moved to non-immigrant. What next?  

•  

Visas!  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
3 minutes ago, UN. said:

Hi everyone, I am in a dilemma. My fiance exceeds the poverty guideline for a family of 2 and I submitted the tax returns and pay stubs yet I was asked to provide another sponsor. How do I go about this 

Your fiance/petitioner needs to do this;  needs to find a family member or maybe a friend that will commit to being a co-sponsor.  Then the co-sponsor completes the I-134 and provides a copy of their most recent tax return and W-2

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
4 hours ago, UN. said:

Hi everyone, I am in a dilemma. My fiance exceeds the poverty guideline for a family of 2 and I submitted the tax returns and pay stubs yet I was asked to provide another sponsor. How do I go about this 

Hi,

They’re saying it’s not enough maybe because your fiancé’s adjusted gross income isn’t sufficient enough with you inclusive. Look for the 100% poverty guidelines and check how many members he has on his tax return transcripts and if it’s not enough then get a co-sponsor from the family or joint as a friend. 

Hope that helps, good luck with your visa journey. 

3 hours ago, Sike team said:

Hi,

They’re saying it’s not enough maybe because your fiancé’s adjusted gross income isn’t sufficient enough with you inclusive. Look for the 100% poverty guidelines and check how many members he has on his tax return transcripts and if it’s not enough then get a co-sponsor from the family or joint as a friend. 

Hope that helps, good luck with your visa journey. 

Thanks for your response. We have no dependants and what's more confusing is that my fiance exceeds the 125% guideline with over 10k. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.