yvaine

Requesting for additional Evidence about previous filling

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good day to all.I would like to seek some advice and help from you guys,if anyone here experience the same situation of our case or any advice from you guys about our case.my fiance received NOA2 last week but theb our status online says requesting for additional evidence.but then just today my fiance received a hard copy letter of RFE or requesting for additional evidence and he was so upset and worried about it.me and my fiance was so upset about what happening to our case.so im hoping you can help us regarding our case so we can answer the request for additional evidence.this is the case of my fiance.my fiance have a previous fiance a filipina girl and he went here in philippines to meet the previous filipina girl and then he file a petition for the previous girl so he did sent out a money for the girl to pay for medical and interview but then he later find out that the girl is still living and in a relationship with her exboyfriend so he will cancel it but then he found out that the previous girl did not go to the interview and neither did go to the medical and the girl didnt return his money.so it made him more aggrevated and upset about what happen to him.we would like to know how we can prove to USCIS that the previous girl that he petition didnt go to the interview and medical coz the girl already have in a relationship with her exboyfriend.what proofs can my fiance submit to uscis that the previous girl didnt push through with the process.i hope guys you can help us answer the request for additional evidence and i hope you can help us with your advice and suggestions.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, yvaine said:

Good day to all.I would like to seek some advice and help from you guys,if anyone here experience the same situation of our case or any advice from you guys about our case.my fiance received NOA2 last week but theb our status online says requesting for additional evidence.but then just today my fiance received a hard copy letter of RFE or requesting for additional evidence and he was so upset and worried about it.me and my fiance was so upset about what happening to our case.so im hoping you can help us regarding our case so we can answer the request for additional evidence.this is the case of my fiance.my fiance have a previous fiance a filipina girl and he went here in philippines to meet the previous filipina girl and then he file a petition for the previous girl so he did sent out a money for the girl to pay for medical and interview but then he later find out that the girl is still living and in a relationship with her exboyfriend so he will cancel it but then he found out that the previous girl did not go to the interview and neither did go to the medical and the girl didnt return his money.so it made him more aggrevated and upset about what happen to him.we would like to know how we can prove to USCIS that the previous girl that he petition didnt go to the interview and medical coz the girl already have in a relationship with her exboyfriend.what proofs can my fiance submit to uscis that the previous girl didnt push through with the process.i hope guys you can help us answer the request for additional evidence and i hope you can help us with your advice and suggestions.

What does the request say exactly.   A petitionner having multiple petitions are not that unusual.  When was the previous petition?

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

2 minutes ago, yvaine said:

Did your fiance withdraw the prior petition? How long ago did this happen? Your fiance's written petition withdrawal request sent to USCIS would have been all that was needed. Seems as though the case is still open on USCISs books.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Take a snap shot of the RFE, remove the personal information and post here so we can review 8to advise what to do next.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

2 hours ago, yvaine said:

They already know whether the previous girl went to the interview.  The RFE will explain what is needed.  If it was less than two years since filing for her, he will need a waiver.

10 hours ago, payxibka said:

They require a waiver request for multiple filings.   His second petition within two years?

It looks just like the bogus one I got word for word but in this case they do need to request a waiver if it is the second petition in two years.

Just request a waiver. A simple statement will suffice...

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, boris64 said:

It looks just like the bogus one I got word for word but in this case they do need to request a waiver if it is the second petition in two years.

Just request a waiver. A simple statement will suffice...

@boris64 Oh!you did also receIved RFE with your k1 petition.what did you do provide to answer your RFE?my fiance is already working on the waiver but he was having a hard time to retrieve other evidences that will support the waiver.is it ok just a detailed and simple letter of explanation about the event happen that the ex fiance didnt go through with the process coz she already broke up with my fiance?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
53 minutes ago, yvaine said:

@boris64 Oh!you did also receIved RFE with your k1 petition.what did you do provide to answer your RFE?my fiance is already working on the waiver but he was having a hard time to retrieve other evidences that will support the waiver.is it ok just a detailed and simple letter of explanation about the event happen that the ex fiance didnt go through with the process coz she already broke up with my fiance?

Just put together the facts as best as can be remembered 

YMMV

13 hours ago, yvaine said:

My response was different than what yours will be. My RFE was sent in error as I didn't meet the requirements to have to file a waiver.

Your fiance will just state that you filed previously within the last two years but it didn't work out so he is requesting a waiver to the two year limit in filing and he is single and eligible to marry. No need for the affidavits or the other nonsense listed on the RFE. Good Luck)

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, boris64 said:

My response was different than what yours will be. My RFE was sent in error as I didn't meet the requirements to have to file a waiver.

Your fiance will just state that you filed previously within the last two years but it didn't work out so he is requesting a waiver to the two year limit in filing and he is single and eligible to marry. No need for the affidavits or the other nonsense listed on the RFE. Good Luck)

@boris64 Thank you for the reply.Its a good thing you were able to fix the RFE and got approved.how many days did you wait to get your petition approved after sending them back your answer to your RFE?

my fiance said he will fillup the waiver and write a formal letter explaining the full detail that the previous petition didnt work out.he try to gather evidences such as last email of his ex fiance but then it was already deleted so he was losing hope in findibg a strong evidence that will support his waiver and letter.will the waiver get weak if my fiance cant fimd any supporting evidence along with the letter and waiver?my fiance is getting upset and losing hope coz he cant find the old last email of his ex fiance regarding their break up and reason for not pushing through with the previous petition.i try to calm my fiance about the situation but he still not happy about the situation of our petition.is there any other evidence that you can suggest my fiance can use to support the waiver request my.fiance will fillup and a formal letter?i hope you can give suggestion or advice about my fiance case.im also getting sd about our case but im trying to be strong and hold to God by praying and never lose hope.

You already posted this and received several replies.  Did you have new questions about it?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

He,  the petitioner ,  needed to cancel the K1 / the beneficary can not

from your other post if the letter is real looks like she went to interview and got the visa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.