Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About yvaine

  • Rank
  • Member # 320914
  • Location Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

Profile Information

  • City
    Quezon City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    K-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    California Service Center
  • Local Office
    Chicago IL
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Thank you for the advice,we highly appreciate it.this jouney is really long but me and my fiance patiently waiting.Yes me and my fiance will just wait for the new NOA2.
  2. I just want to ask if anyone here has the same issue like our case wherein the NOA2 was change to RFE.my fiance received NOA2 approval but then after few days he received a RFE.which my fiance answered the RFE and return it to the addressed for the RFE response.I would like to ask will my fiance receieved another new mail of hard copy of NOA2 after our RFE response got approved or will the uscis tell us to.use the first NOA2 they mailed to us before?im just worried and confused.i hope someone can help us with the same.situation as ours.advice from anybody is appreciated and a big help.
  3. Good day to all i would like to ask if anyone here on this group did ever experienced or received the same we received an RFE from USCIS requesting for additional evidence for multiple filling.last 2 weeks ago my fiance got a letter from uscis a NOA 2 approval letter for our k1 fiance visa petition but then after a week he received another letter RFE or request for additional evidence for multiple filling.my fiance before has previous petition with his ex fiance but during their petition was in process their relationship didnt work out,after all the efforts he did to follow om their petition and he also given money to his exfiance to pay for the medical and interview ans he was told by his exfiance that she already pay for the medical and interview but then he wasnt receiving any email comfirmation regarding the interview schedule or even the ds-160 form.so.he confront his exfiance and he find out that his exfiance is still live in with her ex boyfriend and my fiance was told that they are not compatible.so this made my fiance cancel the previous petition but then his ex fiance told him that she will be the one who.will cancel it by sending email to.uscis that they will not pursue the previous petition.so my fiance didnt do anything about the previous petition.so when he file a new petition with me he hire an agency that will help us do the preparation of paperworks for the k1 fiance visa petition,but my fiance was worried coz he has a previous petition that didnt work out.the advisor from the agency told him that his previous petition will automatically cancelled after 2 years.so my fiance submit our k1 visa petition eventhough my fiance still.within the two years cover of his previous petition.my fiance is already working on the answer for the RFE for multiple filling and waiver request.we would like to know if anyone here has the same experience as me amd my fiance about receiving RFE for multiple filling and waiver.i hope you can share your experience and what you did to answer your RFE.it would be helpful with our situation.
  4. @boris64 Thank you for the reply.Its a good thing you were able to fix the RFE and got approved.how many days did you wait to get your petition approved after sending them back your answer to your RFE? my fiance said he will fillup the waiver and write a formal letter explaining the full detail that the previous petition didnt work out.he try to gather evidences such as last email of his ex fiance but then it was already deleted so he was losing hope in findibg a strong evidence that will support his waiver and letter.will the waiver get weak if my fiance cant fimd any supporting evidence along with the letter and waiver?my fiance is getting upset and losing hope coz he cant find the old last email of his ex fiance regarding their break up and reason for not pushing through with the previous petition.i try to calm my fiance about the situation but he still not happy about the situation of our petition.is there any other evidence that you can suggest my fiance can use to support the waiver request my.fiance will fillup and a formal letter?i hope you can give suggestion or advice about my fiance case.im also getting sd about our case but im trying to be strong and hold to God by praying and never lose hope.
  5. @boris64 Oh!you did also receIved RFE with your k1 petition.what did you do provide to answer your RFE?my fiance is already working on the waiver but he was having a hard time to retrieve other evidences that will support the waiver.is it ok just a detailed and simple letter of explanation about the event happen that the ex fiance didnt go through with the process coz she already broke up with my fiance?
  6. This is the request for additional evidence sent to my fiance by mail
  7. Good day to all.I would like to seek some advice and help from you guys,if anyone here experience the same situation of our case or any advice from you guys about our case.my fiance received NOA2 last week but theb our status online says requesting for additional evidence.but then just today my fiance received a hard copy letter of RFE or requesting for additional evidence and he was so upset and worried about it.me and my fiance was so upset about what happening to our case.so im hoping you can help us regarding our case so we can answer the request for additional evidence.this is the case of my fiance.my fiance have a previous fiance a filipina girl and he went here in philippines to meet the previous filipina girl and then he file a petition for the previous girl so he did sent out a money for the girl to pay for medical and interview but then he later find out that the girl is still living and in a relationship with her exboyfriend so he will cancel it but then he found out that the previous girl did not go to the interview and neither did go to the medical and the girl didnt return his money.so it made him more aggrevated and upset about what happen to him.we would like to know how we can prove to USCIS that the previous girl that he petition didnt go to the interview and medical coz the girl already have in a relationship with her exboyfriend.what proofs can my fiance submit to uscis that the previous girl didnt push through with the process.i hope guys you can help us answer the request for additional evidence and i hope you can help us with your advice and suggestions.
  8. K1 Fiance Visa Good day to everyone.Can someone help me and my fiance regarding our concern.I would like to ask if anyone of you here received a NOA2 letter hard copy but when you check the case status online its says its RFE.i check our case status online and it says on the USCIS website which is egov.uscis.gov that it's Request for additional Evidence was mailed.My fiance just got a letter in the mail yesterday our I-797 which is NOA2 hard copy letter.i would like to know what will i do next?
  • Create New...