AI135

N-400 July 2019 Filers!!! Join here!!!

1,242 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-3 Timeline
12 hours ago, kline19 said:

That's great!

I applied September 20th. Initially estimated time was May 2020 then it has changed to April 2020. 

11 hours ago, Alimanu said:

I applied September 1st, showed 12 months and after Bio 11 months estimated time... there is no one in Montana. 😄

September folks seem to have their anxiety levels toned

This is July we are 2 months ahead if it makes any difference :goofy::goofy::goofy:

2 hours ago, Stevo1979 said:

September folks seem to have their anxiety levels toned

This is July we are 2 months ahead if it makes any difference :goofy::goofy::goofy:

And speaking of anxiety levels, mine is through the roof! My interview is coming up on Monday. I have absolutely no chill, even if it seemed like there is nothing to worry about. 🤢 I got all my paperwork ready (almost- just printing a few more supporting documents) worrying about the IO remembering my eligibility (just transferred states, military - waiver might be overlooked... things like that. Also still pondering if going through with the name change will really delay my case etc etc. I am ready for this to be all over. 😵😵

17 hours ago, monicat71 said:

I got an email today saying that they have scheduled my Interview/test.  I do not know the date yet.  My estimated completion time was March 2020, then it changed to April, then yesterday it was at march, and today it went back to April 2020.  I will update when I get my Interview notice. :)

My Local Office is San Antonio, TX

interview date is October 29th

You MUST BRING the following with you to the interview:

This letter.

Your Alien Registration Card ("green card").

Any evidence of Selective Service Registration.

Your passport and/or any other documents you used in connection with any entries into the United States.

Those items noted below which are applicable to you:
If applying for NATURALIZATION AS THE SPOUSE of a United States Citizen;

Your marriage certificate.

Proof of death or divorce for each prior marriage of yourself or spouse.

Your spouse's birth or naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship.
If applying for NATURALIZATION as a member of the United States Armed Forces;

Your discharge certificate, or form DD214.

1 hour ago, MsGazelle400 said:

Just got notification that my Oath Ceremony has been scheduled. Can’t see the date. I guess I will know the date by tomorrow.

You on fire!!!!!

Congrats again

5 hours ago, MsGazelle400 said:

Just got notification that my Oath Ceremony has been scheduled. Can’t see the date. I guess I will know the date by tomorrow.

You may become the first American Citizen of this group! Congrats!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, MsGazelle400 said:

Wow!!! That’s a very quick journey for you. Congrats!!! I’m also from Chicago but seems like mine is not moving at all.

N-400 Timeline:

Applied online - 07/24/19 

Receipt notice - 07/24/19

Biometrics notice online - 07/26/19

Biometrics - 08/12/19

Interview notice - 11/22/19

Interview - 01/02/20

Oath Notice - 01/07/20

Oathtaking - 01/22/20 

Estimated Completion Time: May 2020 (10 months from date applied :clock:)

COMPLETED 4 MONTHS EARLIER!!!! :dance: :dance:

US Passport Timeline for myself and my daughter (derivative):

Applied at our local USPS - 02/15/2020

US DoS Received application - 02/19/2020

Online Status (In Process)

Application Status (Approved) - 03/03/2020

Application Status (Shipped) - 03/03/2020

Received both passports - 03/05/2020

IF YOU HAVE DERIVATIVE/S, YOU CAN APPLY FOR PASSPORTS AT THE SAME TIME AT THE POST OFFICE USING JUST 1 ORIGINAL NATURALIZATION CERTIFICATE!!!

I-130 Petition for Parents Timeline IR-5:

Applied online - 01/24/2020 (Priority Date 01/24/2020)

NOA1 - 01/24/2020 (IOE******* and was assigned Potomac Service Center current processing time 7.5 - 9.5)

Touched - 01/28/2020; Touched - 02/15/2020

Status Changed for Dad’s “Case is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS” - 01/15/2021

Status Changed for Mom’s “Case is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS” - 01/19/2021

NOA2 - Dad’s - 01/19/2021         Mom’s - 01/20/2021

NVC Received - Dad’s - 01/22/2021 MNL*** assigned       Mom's - 01/23/2021 MNL*** assigned

AOS Bill - Paid 1 AOS for 2 related cases 01/23/2021 (ceac shows in process) 01/27/2021 (ceac shows PAID) ($120)

Complete I-864ez form -  01/30/2021

Pay IV Bill - 01/28/2021 for both (in process) ($325 each) showed PAID 01/29/2021

Submit Civil Documents -uploaded on 01/31/2021

Case Completed at NVC - both parents DQ'd 04/06/2021

Expedite Request - 09/03/2021 Expedite Under Review -10/21/2021 Expedite Approved - 10/25/2021 Swab RT-PCR 12/26/2021Medical clear 1 day 12/28/2021 Interview Appointment Date thru CGI 03/07/2022 passed Visa on Hand  03/10/2022 PDOS CFO 03/15/2022 Paid Green Cards 04/04/2022 POE 04/18/2022(Chicago O’Hare)

10 hours ago, MsGazelle400 said:

Awesome!!!!!! Congratulations!! Almost there! Do you remember what questions the IO asked? Mine is coming up in a few days. 

16 hours ago, erikavsw said:

Awesome!!!!!! Congratulations!! Almost there! Do you remember what questions the IO asked? Mine is coming up in a few days. 

IO swore me in, randomly picked 6 civic questions and then asked me to write a sentence in English on the tablet using a funny looking tablet pen, proceeded to ask everything on the application form. Then we started chatting about life and kids. And that was it.

Edited by MsGazelle400

On 9/25/2019 at 12:13 PM, erikavsw said:

And speaking of anxiety levels, mine is through the roof! My interview is coming up on Monday. I have absolutely no chill, even if it seemed like there is nothing to worry about. 🤢 I got all my paperwork ready (almost- just printing a few more supporting documents) worrying about the IO remembering my eligibility (just transferred states, military - waiver might be overlooked... things like that. Also still pondering if going through with the name change will really delay my case etc etc. I am ready for this to be all over. 😵😵

You will deliver and the result will be great!!! You got this! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 9/25/2019 at 3:20 PM, monicat71 said:

interview date is October 29th

You MUST BRING the following with you to the interview:

This letter.

Your Alien Registration Card ("green card").

Any evidence of Selective Service Registration.

Your passport and/or any other documents you used in connection with any entries into the United States.

Those items noted below which are applicable to you:
If applying for NATURALIZATION AS THE SPOUSE of a United States Citizen;

Your marriage certificate.

Proof of death or divorce for each prior marriage of yourself or spouse.

Your spouse's birth or naturalization certificate or certificate of citizenship.
If applying for NATURALIZATION as a member of the United States Armed Forces;

Your discharge certificate, or form DD214.

aside from this,do you have to bring your tax forms? I have my interview coming Oct 8th, and the timeline shifted again in online website, it was January 2020, now it is Feb 2020 to complete the whole process. 

I have a passport but it is way expired I have only use it once when I got my green card and went to Mexico for a day and come back. Do I need to bring that with me as well?

23 minutes ago, blushbaby said:

aside from this,do you have to bring your tax forms? I have my interview coming Oct 8th, and the timeline shifted again in online website, it was January 2020, now it is Feb 2020 to complete the whole process. 

I have a passport but it is way expired I have only use it once when I got my green card and went to Mexico for a day and come back. Do I need to bring that with me as well?

My IO didn’t ask me for anything. I didn’t go with my tax forms, just a copy of my application and passports just incase, but she did ask for my green card to verify my identity. And oh! I also went in looking as CLASSY and BEAUTIFUL with a lot of smiles and confidence😂 as I could while praying in my heart that all goes smoothly so go in with confidence and smiles! It softens the atmosphere for you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, MsGazelle400 said:

My IO didn’t ask me for anything. I didn’t go with my tax forms, just a copy of my application and passports just incase, but she did ask for my green card to verify my identity. And oh! I also went in looking as CLASSY and BEAUTIFUL with a lot of smiles and confidence😂 as I could while praying in my heart that all goes smoothly so go in with confidence and smiles! It softens the atmosphere for you.

You already got approved? WOW I remember you applying the same month I did. I am really happy for you. I cannot imagine the way you felt after the interview.Did they approved you the same day or after? what state are you in? My fingerprints were done in Greer SC and my interview is in Charlotte NC Oct 8th at 2:15 PM Yes I am planning to "dress to success" business casual like I am going to a job interview 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.