Greenbaum

JULY - AUGUST 2019 I-129F FILERS

1,560 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, FreyandRyan said:

Mailed our I-129F in today! So excited. Now the long wait begins. It’s nice to have other people here to relate to though. 

Congratulations now enjoy the forums learn all you can don't  be afraid to ask questions.

On 7/22/2019 at 10:37 AM, Pokeryord said:

Still no text, exactly a week since they received and counting! Crossing fingers for this week!!! 

It's  coming don't  worry.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

On 7/22/2019 at 3:58 PM, J&S12 said:

Received a text today with a WAC# Does this count as our official NOA1 Date?

NOA1 will arrive shortly but ur on your way now!

On 7/22/2019 at 5:46 PM, J&S12 said:

Thank you. If the date on the paper is different, I'll change it. Yes!! ☺

Yessssss

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

On 7/22/2019 at 7:09 PM, Augustrain said:

Sent in my 129-F 7/15, received 7/17 and just got my NOA1 today (7/22)! I know it’s just the first step of many, but exciting to finally get this process rolling! 

Congrats very cool

Citizenship Complete!

Congratulations to all the July filers relax if you have not gotten your NOA1s yet it's coming directly chill out and enjoy the forums. The key is reading and learning.

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 hours ago, FreyandRyan said:

Mailed our I-129F in today! So excited. Now the long wait begins. It’s nice to have other people here to relate to though. 

Congratulations! 

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-17-19    I-129F Received
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • 10-25-19  NOA2 / Hardcopy Received 11-1-19
  • 11-7-19    NVC RECEIVED
  • 11-12-19  RECEIVED CASE #
  • 3-17-20    MEDICAL (CANCELLED) 
  • 3-30-20    INTERVIEW (CANCELLED) 
  • 6-25-20    MEDICAL (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED/TBD)
  • 7-8-20      INTERVIEW (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED)
  • 7-9-20   INTERVIEW (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED/TBD)
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

Matthew 6:33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Psalm 37:4,5Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. 

Genesis 2:18And the Lord God said, it is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.  

event.png

Timeline
6 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Congratulations to all the July filers relax if you have not gotten your NOA1s yet it's coming directly chill out and enjoy the forums. The key is reading and learning.

Thank you very much! 

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

Matthew 6:33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Psalm 37:4,5Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. 

Genesis 2:18And the Lord God said, it is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.  

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
23 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Be prepared for a quick approval, it's cases like yours when you really don't care if you get a quick approval or not that you'll get one. Hopefully if this is your case you'll be able deal with it while your fiance is deployed. I think they (USCIS) do try somewhat to understand deployed people. Just remember if you have problems with your case to communicate them to and with USCIS. You'll be fine I'm sure!!!! Congrats.....

You’re probably right 😄 We have a solid relationship where we have lived together in the U.S. for 7 months (we met when I was doing my OPT after being a student) and have been seeing each other every few months for the last two years after I moved back so I really hope it will be a smooth ride. To be honest, I’m more worried about the work he is doing in Afghanistan than the visa atm... We also called the helpline Greenbaum referred to as we were filling out the form, they picked up right away and were very helpful!

Our case was received July 22nd, according to the text they sent, and I’m now waiting for his brother to get home and check the mail for the hard copy. 😊

33 minutes ago, MalinB said:

You’re probably right 😄 We have a solid relationship where we have lived together in the U.S. for 7 months (we met when I was doing my OPT after being a student) and have been seeing each other every few months for the last two years after I moved back so I really hope it will be a smooth ride. To be honest, I’m more worried about the work he is doing in Afghanistan than the visa atm... We also called the helpline Greenbaum referred to as we were filling out the form, they picked up right away and were very helpful!

Our case was received July 22nd, according to the text they sent, and I’m now waiting for his brother to get home and check the mail for the hard copy. 😊

I do totally understand,  best of luck to you!!!!!!

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline

Received the paper copy for NOA1 today!! 🎉 

I have to change my NOA1 date to 7/22/2019 from the text receipt date. 

I'm assuming my case was transferred to the California Service Center since that''s where my NOA1 is from. 

It feels good to have an official document in hand showing our journey to finally being together without separation is real! 

May all of our cases be processed quickly and easily in Jesus name, amen!

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

event.png

Timeline
3 hours ago, J&S12 said:

Received the paper copy for NOA1 today!! 🎉 

I have to change my NOA1 date to 7/22/2019 from the text receipt date. 

I'm assuming my case was transferred to the California Service Center since that''s where my NOA1 is from. 

It feels good to have an official document in hand showing our journey to finally being together without separation is real! 

May all of our cases be processed quickly and easily in Jesus name, amen!

Yay! congrats! :)

Timeline
3 hours ago, Haydnator said:

Yay! congrats! :)

Thank you!

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

event.png

38 minutes ago, AcrossDaMiles said:

NOA1 July 11

Welcome to the thread and congratulations!

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hello All! I received text NOA1 on July 22! So excited can't wait to get in NOA2.  Hopefully it won't be the full seven month wait, anyone here have a fiance in India?! 

Timeline
11 hours ago, AcrossDaMiles said:

NOA1 July 11

Congratulations!

2 hours ago, RAK1 said:

Hello All! I received text NOA1 on July 22! So excited can't wait to get in NOA2.  Hopefully it won't be the full seven month wait, anyone here have a fiance in India?! 

Congratulations! I've seen an average of 5 months total.

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.