dwheels76

NVC Filers - July 2019

396 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jaret&Rachael said:

Finally! Something!

Called the NVC numerous times as their phone lines were too busy to put me in the hold que. Once I finally got through I was waiting for 40 minutes on hold. Was told my case was received on July 10th, 2019. He told me to make sure I call back within 8 weeks if I have no heard anything yet as I should have my case number beforehand.

You are lucky to get through and be put on hold to get your answer. I am calling them all day for the same reason, and in vain😪

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 minutes ago, portorusa said:

Yes, yes, please, keep us posted! Why do you have a reschedule if you don’t mind me asking? Is the petitioner planning to attend, as well?

I'll be traveling abroad on the 13th so I need my passport and I'm afraid that it will be too tight to get the passport back in time. (I'm sure it will be fast but I don't want to risk it). I will try to rebook it for early september. My husbant won't be at the interview. 

Edited by K-Kwette

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Finally got interview date

cc july 9

interview augest 26 

thank you all vj members for supporting on nvc process

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
24 minutes ago, bishnup said:

cc july 9

interview augest 26 

congrats

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
30 minutes ago, bishnup said:

cc july 9

interview augest 26 

Yasssss!!! Congrats 

4 hours ago, K-Kwette said:

I'll be traveling abroad on the 13th so I need my passport and I'm afraid that it will be too tight to get the passport back in time. (I'm sure it will be fast but I don't want to risk it). I will try to rebook it for early september. My husbant won't be at the interview. 

I had something similar happen, at least I thought it might happen. I'm going overseas tomorrow, so New Zealand so I was stressed out about them taking my passport if I had my interview close to this time. I contacted the Sydney Consulate and they said that if it came down to it i could just take my passport home with me and then send it back to the consulate once i got home. Thankfully, my interview wasn't scheduled (but has been for after my holiday). Perhaps you can do the same?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Agie3105 said:

Thank you! Keeping fingers crossed for you - hoping for a DQ for both of us soon! X

Called the NVC and requested a supervisor review. I also asked to speak to a supervisor and the representative would not let me, she explained if she connected me with a supervisor they would not be able to do anything and only the document review team has the power to look at my document submission (I doubt this is the true because I spoke to a supervisor a month ago and he could see my documents). She said the supervisor review is a flag on my case from the supervisor to the document review team that my case is outside the 3 week normal processing time. 

So frustrated, all they need to do is view my one W2... My wife will be 33 weeks pregnant this Friday, just done with this whole process! Why would the USCIS expedite her petition if it would take 3 months at the NVC and she can't get the medical care she needs in the US?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.