Jump to content
Elizabethlh

US Visa Interview with a 221G Administrative Processing Result

116 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

On 6/28/2019 at 1:13 PM, Elizabethlh said:

The petition specifically asked if I had previously filed a k-1 never asked for any other type of immigration process. 

The I-134 asks if you filed an application for anyone else as well as if you filed an affidavit of support for anyone in the past. Did you list you ex-husband there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LaBeach said:

The I-134 asks if you filed an application for anyone else as well as if you filed an affidavit of support for anyone in the past. Did you list you ex-husband there?

I-134 asked if I filed k-1 visa before . This is the first time. 

Re: affidavit I did not add him but I emailed the consulate where I was interviewed  to ask them if I had to since he’s a US citizen now they said No 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2019 at 8:41 AM, Elizabethlh said:

Does this mean my case can possibly still be at the consulates office ? How would we know if it was transferred to USCIS

They will email you and let you that  this office is unable to give you visa and  we will return your case to uscis. Etc so be patient and let them work on it  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gomast said:

Hi Elizabeth, how are you doing? Did you go to the embassy?

 

1 hour ago, Gomast said:

Hi Elizabeth, how are you doing? Did you go to the embassy?

Hello, just got back from embassy . 

I was not able to speak to a consul. 

The person that came out to speak to me outside the embassy was a supervisor who is not an American . She stated it was not possible to speak to anyone , that my case was still in AP. To wait for them to contact me . 

I am able to enter the embassy but not to ask about my case .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gomast said:

Yes, that’s what happens to us too. But after my fiancée went into the embassy, the AP case last update was updated. I guess that they may have noted her visit in our case file. 

 

Check on CEAC, do you have today’s date?

I did check , no update yet .  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gomast said:

Hi Elizabeth, how are you doing? Did you go to the embassy?

 

1 hour ago, Gomast said:

Hi Elizabeth, how are you doing? Did you go to the embassy?

Hello, just got back from embassy . 

I was not able to speak to a consul. 

The person that came out to speak to me outside the embassy was a supervisor who is not an American . She stated it was not possible to speak to anyone , that my case was still in AP. To wait for them to contact me . 

I am able to enter the embassy but not to ask about my case .. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gomast said:

Yes, that’s what happens to us too. But after my fiancée went into the embassy, the AP case last update was updated. I guess that they may have noted her visit in our case file. 

 

Check on CEAC, do you have today’s date?

Hey guys any update on your case?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elizabethlh said:

Nothing yet 

 

1 hour ago, Gomast said:

Yes, that’s what happens to us too. But after my fiancée went into the embassy, the AP case last update was updated. I guess that they may have noted her visit in our case file. 

 

Check on CEAC, do you have today’s date?

Hopefully both of you hear something soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Adam A said:

Hey guys any update on your case?? 

Thanks for asking. There was a change just a moment ago. Yesterday I was on “ready”, immigrant. 

 

Now I still login on CEAC to “immigrant”, but the title shows “nonimmigrant visa application” and the status shows “application received”. Case created 7/2/19. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gomast said:

Thanks for asking. There was a change just a moment ago. Yesterday I was on “ready”, immigrant. 

 

Now I still login on CEAC to “immigrant”, but the title shows “nonimmigrant visa application” and the status shows “application received”. Case created 7/2/19. 

That's a very good sign, my last case update was yesterday,  hoping you will get issued this week before 4th of July holiday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Adam A said:

That's a very good sign, my last case update was yesterday,  hoping you will get issued this week before 4th of July holiday 

Omg, this would be incredible. Mentally I’m preparing myself and my fiancée for another month 😁 

I hope that we all get approved really soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gomast said:

Omg, this would be incredible. Mentally I’m preparing myself and my fiancée for another month 😁 

I hope that we all get approved really soon. 

I have been reading about cases like yours and mine for months now ,yes they are diffrenet categories but I know for sure it is a good sign when it changes to non immigrant .I know if mine changed ill be happy ,stay optimistic and soon you will get it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...