EliLA

US Visa Interview with a 221G Administrative Processing Result

128 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
On 6/28/2019 at 1:13 PM, Elizabethlh said:

The petition specifically asked if I had previously filed a k-1 never asked for any other type of immigration process. 

The I-134 asks if you filed an application for anyone else as well as if you filed an affidavit of support for anyone in the past. Did you list you ex-husband there?

Timeline
9 hours ago, LaBeach said:

The I-134 asks if you filed an application for anyone else as well as if you filed an affidavit of support for anyone in the past. Did you list you ex-husband there?

I-134 asked if I filed k-1 visa before . This is the first time. 

Re: affidavit I did not add him but I emailed the consulate where I was interviewed  to ask them if I had to since he’s a US citizen now they said No 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 6/29/2019 at 8:41 AM, Elizabethlh said:

Does this mean my case can possibly still be at the consulates office ? How would we know if it was transferred to USCIS

They will email you and let you that  this office is unable to give you visa and  we will return your case to uscis. Etc so be patient and let them work on it  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
On 6/28/2019 at 5:54 AM, Elizabethlh said:

We just have to be patient :( 

I wish they would’ve told me what was missing if that was the case 

Hi Elizabeth, how are you doing? Did you go to the embassy?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Gomast said:

1 hour ago, Gomast said:

Hello, just got back from embassy . 

I was not able to speak to a consul. 

The person that came out to speak to me outside the embassy was a supervisor who is not an American . She stated it was not possible to speak to anyone , that my case was still in AP. To wait for them to contact me . 

I am able to enter the embassy but not to ask about my case .. 

Timeline

Yes, that’s what happens to us too. But after my fiancée went into the embassy, the AP case last update was updated. I guess that they may have noted her visit in our case file. 

Check on CEAC, do you have today’s date?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Gomast said:

Yes, that’s what happens to us too. But after my fiancée went into the embassy, the AP case last update was updated. I guess that they may have noted her visit in our case file. 

I did check , no update yet .  

Timeline
1 hour ago, Gomast said:

1 hour ago, Gomast said:

Hello, just got back from embassy . 

I was not able to speak to a consul. 

The person that came out to speak to me outside the embassy was a supervisor who is not an American . She stated it was not possible to speak to anyone , that my case was still in AP. To wait for them to contact me . 

I am able to enter the embassy but not to ask about my case .. 

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gomast said:

Hey guys any update on your case?? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Elizabethlh said:

Nothing yet 

1 hour ago, Gomast said:

Hopefully both of you hear something soon. 

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Adam A said:

Hey guys any update on your case?? 

Thanks for asking. There was a change just a moment ago. Yesterday I was on “ready”, immigrant. 

Now I still login on CEAC to “immigrant”, but the title shows “nonimmigrant visa application” and the status shows “application received”. Case created 7/2/19. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Gomast said:

Thanks for asking. There was a change just a moment ago. Yesterday I was on “ready”, immigrant. 

Now I still login on CEAC to “immigrant”, but the title shows “nonimmigrant visa application” and the status shows “application received”. Case created 7/2/19. 

That's a very good sign, my last case update was yesterday,  hoping you will get issued this week before 4th of July holiday 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Adam A said:

That's a very good sign, my last case update was yesterday,  hoping you will get issued this week before 4th of July holiday 

Omg, this would be incredible. Mentally I’m preparing myself and my fiancée for another month 😁 

I hope that we all get approved really soon. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Gomast said:

Omg, this would be incredible. Mentally I’m preparing myself and my fiancée for another month 😁 

I hope that we all get approved really soon. 

I have been reading about cases like yours and mine for months now ,yes they are diffrenet categories but I know for sure it is a good sign when it changes to non immigrant .I know if mine changed ill be happy ,stay optimistic and soon you will get it .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.