2,900 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 hours ago, JonShai said:

Initially, I only sent police clearance for the city and state I lived in the US (one from the police office and one from the sheriff office), I got an RFE to send one from my home country. I was in the US over three years so they requested it as additional evidence not initial.

My advice is that you send a police clearance from every where you’ve lived in the past 5 years to prevent yourself from receiving a RFE

You must submit police clearance from the last 3 years not 5 years.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi folks, today I sent text messages to everyone who will attend the picnic in Central Park, next Saturday at 1 pm, if I forgot to send a message to someone please forgive me but here is the place where I will meet everyone at 1 pm. After 1.10 pm I will not check my cell phone anymore, and it will be impossible for you to know where will be. 

I will be on the terrace(Bethesda) overlooking the fountainI believe everyone knows where is locatedThe subways C and B go to the 72nd street and, the entrance to go to the fountain is located there. If you get any other subway going to the 72 street (1,2,3) the subway will not stop in front of the 72nd Street entrance, then if you don't want to walk just get the C or B. You can bring friends and children, and something to eat (to share), and a picnic blanket/towel to seat.

fountain.png

terrace.jpg

Edited by sandranj

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 6/7/2019 at 11:45 AM, Apolo said:

I have filed my case in 2015 and this is my first and only RFE, hopefully i can get a movement on my case and don't wait another 12-16 months. but is anyone has similar exp. or know how long it may take for them to reply please reply.

Did you contact the Congress Office? It is way too long by now. Did you get Vawa approved already?

3 minutes ago, Jenny1 said:

Filed for  EAD Combo card CO9 renewal on the 20th of March since my EAD was going to expire on the 29th of May.   New EAD combo card was in my mail box on the 4th of June.  I wasn't even expecting it.

No way!!😀😀 really?😀 thay was definitely fast...one reason I avoid putting processing times when it comes to the ways of USCIS! Filed mines in February late Feb though..still waiting! Anyway congratulations!!! 👍

12 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

No way!!😀😀 really?😀 thay was definitely fast...one reason I avoid putting processing times when it comes to the ways of USCIS! Filed mines in February late Feb though..still waiting! Anyway congratulations!!! 👍

Thanks. I was really surprised myself and was thinking it would come in in August with the current wait time.  I had even  taken my renewal letter to the DMV office for license renewal and was waiting for safe 2nd verification when the EAD came in.  

17 minutes ago, Jenny1 said:

Thanks. I was really surprised myself and was thinking it would come in in August with the current wait time.  I had even  taken my renewal letter to the DMV office for license renewal and was waiting for safe 2nd verification when the EAD came in.  

Wow! Really nice! Enjoy!

13 hours ago, Plightofinocence said:

Hello everybody, @sandranj I was wondering if I can file for the travel document without using my attorney? I can not afford to pay the fees and the lawyer fees. I have an EAD (no job yet)], but it's not the combo card.

Thank you, I 'd appreciate your advice.

Hey dear..I hope you don't feel ignored as folks only respond to what they know and can defend😊 anyways I was told I can file for myself without my attorneys help..at a time I was contemplating the AP..so yeah I think you can do it..but I didn't really go ahead with it because there was no urgency! If you feel you really need it then sure go ahead! Still wait for other inputs..as I'm only sharing what I was told with you!

45 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hey dear..I hope you don't feel ignored as folks only respond to what they know and can defend😊 anyways I was told I can file for myself without my attorneys help..at a time I was contemplating the AP..so yeah I think you can do it..but I didn't really go ahead with it because there was no urgency! If you feel you really need it then sure go ahead! Still wait for other inputs..as I'm only sharing what I was told with you!

Thank you. I didn't feel ignored at all. Been on here for almost 2 years, and I know how it is. People advice on what they know. Thanks again. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.