EandS2019

June 2019 AOS Filers

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
19 hours ago, babie said:

Yes it is.Mine updated the next day which is two days ago.Have you got your EAD?

No. EAD and AP still says Case Received. Did you get the letter with the interview date?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
16 minutes ago, babie said:

No letters yet.I think it takes up to 7 working days.For my EAD I sent and inquiry because it's even out of processing times.

Mine is not out of processing time yet. Keep us updated!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, babie said:

No letters yet.I think it takes up to 7 working days.For my EAD I sent and inquiry because it's even out of processing times.

I am about to do the same as my situation is exactly as yours.

Can you tell me how you did jthe inquiry?

for those who received their cards for EAD and AP first, how long did it take for them to schedule your interview from the time you received your combo cards? thank you 😊❤️

California filer here

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

SEATTLE FILERs ..I Got my interview done on 27th Jan(filed K1 n K2) and Got both green cards for me n my daughter in hands today. Thank you everyone here and visa journey for providing this platform to learn and do this on our own. Below is my time line.....Filed on 6th June 2019.... Ready to schedule on 22 aug....Got EAD on 7 th Nov...Interview scheduled on 20 dec...interview on 27 jan 2020... Green Cards in hand 1 FEB 2020

8 hours ago, Knome said:

SEATTLE FILERs ..I Got my interview done on 27th Jan(filed K1 n K2) and Got both green cards for me n my daughter in hands today. Thank you everyone here and visa journey for providing this platform to learn and do this on our own. Below is my time line.....Filed on 6th June 2019.... Ready to schedule on 22 aug....Got EAD on 7 th Nov...Interview scheduled on 20 dec...interview on 27 jan 2020... Green Cards in hand 1 FEB 2020

Congrats!  We're Seattle filers too but haven't gotten any updates yet on the interview date.  Wonder how your case got the interview so quickly?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Spotify said:

Congrats!  We're Seattle filers too but haven't gotten any updates yet on the interview date.  Wonder how your case got the interview so quickly?

Yeah i was wondering that too and after my research I found out that ppl having K1 and K2 both are getting scheduled faster than rest all others in seattle idk the reason though but yesterday also even i found out one woman from seattle  with two K2 s who filed in Oct 2019 got interview notice for feb 15 2020 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 1/31/2020 at 10:28 PM, pasadenagirl said:

for those who received their cards for EAD and AP first, how long did it take for them to schedule your interview from the time you received your combo cards? thank you 😊❤️

California filer here

Hi there, I got an RFE in Oct, then received my combo card in Nov. I got a letter from USCIS with the interview date just today, and my interview is scheduled on March 10th. I'm also a California (Orange County) filer.

Edited by Jen_1987

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
On 1/29/2020 at 12:46 PM, Ay2019 said:

It was only 5 days ago that my status was changed to case is ready to be scheduled for an interview so I didn't expect to get this update so soon. Also, we live in Los Angeles so I thought It could take a couple months.

image0vj.jpeg

Is your field office Los Angeles field office?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.