dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone, anyone who had their interview in Islamabad, Pakistan this month or in may how did it go ? if you were approved how long it took you to get your passport back and how did they contact you to pick up your passport.

thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, ram_shan said:

Thanks. Will NVC start scheduling interviews for August in June or will they wait until July.

it rarely happens.. but never say never with the NVC ... most likely from the 2nd week in july  for august interview.....  i doubt they work on scheduling first week of the month

Edited by shoowlaar
additional comment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Does Mumbai embassy does not give out packet to carry with you anymore?  We only got visa on the PP nothing else but there was no instruction just wondering its the same for everyone now a days? electronically sent?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:39 AM, shoowlaar said:

You got your IL wow... how did I miss that... congrats sis... how’s @Kartinee23 does she have a date too. Am still waiting though ... I know in his time 

thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 10:28 PM, flowing said:

I also believe they do want me to move back first as all documents I submitted show I have a permanent US address and tie of the US. I decided to buy one way tickets for mid of Aug and move back first with my son. Will send all additional documents including the flight tickets to the Consulate and hopefully they will approve my husband before we leave. It's really hard to believe we may have to separate for a period of time...

One more question...do you know if the CO denies this round of extra document submission, will they deny the whole petition or will they give us another chance to submit more documents?

why wait til Aug to move back when you can try go back in July instead Aug? when Aug may be the change with him moving to the US.

plus you will have to looking for job all over again and who knows they might want make sure you keep your job for a period of time. I am just saying and thinking.

I don't know if they CO will or may ask for more documents. its really up to CO. I cant answer that but am just saying.

I hope everything work out for the best.

if I was you I was leaving next week so I can hurry get a job and start from there.

some people had to leave their kid or children and then go back for them after the process. I know it's hard going without him. but you have to do what is best for all of you.

51 minutes ago, lpag21 said:

Does Mumbai embassy does not give out packet to carry with you anymore?  We only got visa on the PP nothing else but there was no instruction just wondering its the same for everyone now a days? electronically sent?

They said if your case was done online (CEAC) then it will be electronically sent.

I am waiting for my visa/PP. Where were you tracking it? My visa is being sent to Punjab. Where are you located where it got sent so fast.

Sorry for the questions just eagerly waiting for the visa.

Timeline
54 minutes ago, lpag21 said:

Yes everything is electronic now. I got a yellow packet to carry with me that I have to submit at the POE but that's cause I'm 2017 filer. Recent cases don't get the yellow packet. It's sent electronically. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, ShreebhagyaK9 said:

Yes everything is electronic now. I got a yellow packet to carry with me that I have to submit at the POE but that's cause I'm 2017 filer. Recent cases don't get the yellow packet. It's sent electronically. 

Okay cool, that's what i am thinking but they should have given us some sort of intimidation or flyer hand out that no need to carry packet rather its sent electronically. for us we havent got anything but PP with visa on it. 

have found this 

no more worries.

13 minutes ago, Paul7756 said:

They said if your case was done online (CEAC) then it will be electronically sent.

I am waiting for my visa/PP. Where were you tracking it? My visa is being sent to Punjab. Where are you located where it got sent so fast.

Sorry for the questions just eagerly waiting for the visa.

Your case is family based / Immediate relative

i am also from punjab waiting for case complete family based 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.