dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

The funny thing is I remember waiting for my NOA2 and thinking that once I had that, I will be able to wait for anything. I also remember reading a comment from a fellow VJ member stating that the hardest wait is the one waiting for the IL. At that point, I remember sort of laughing at how ridiculous that sounded and thinking that nothing is as devastating as the wait for the NOA2, but here I am at almost 1 month of waiting for our IL and it definitely has been thee most agonizing wait of them all. Yesterday and today have been very low points for me during this process. I need my spouse here!!!!! Or I would at least love to know when the interview is for :(

Anyways... I know others have already asked, but haven't seen a recent reply. Has anyone called NVC about what's going on with interview scheduling for July? Specifically for Dominican Rep.? Have they even begun scheduling for D.R. at all? If I don't hear from them this week, I'm going to call next Monday to see what's going on.

I know some VJers have received IL emails at 4am U.S. eastern time. So here's to everyone waking up with their IL emails!! :)

2 minutes ago, CamilaRemolina said:

The funny thing is I remember waiting for my NOA2 and thinking that once I had that, I will be able to wait for anything. I also remember reading a comment from a fellow VJ member stating that the hardest wait is the one waiting for the IL. At that point, I remember sort of laughing at how ridiculous that sounded and thinking that nothing is as devastating as the wait for the NOA2, but here I am at almost 1 month of waiting for our IL and it definitely has been thee most agonizing wait of them all. Yesterday and today have been very low points for me during this process. I need my spouse here!!!!! Or I would at least love to know when the interview is for :(

Anyways... I know others have already asked, but haven't seen a recent reply. Has anyone called NVC about what's going on with interview scheduling for July? Specifically for Dominican Rep.? Have they even begun scheduling for D.R. at all? If I don't hear from them this week, I'm going to call next Monday to see what's going on.

I know some VJers have received IL emails at 4am U.S. eastern time. So here's to everyone waking up with their IL emails!! :)

I’m calling tomorrow morning because my cc was May 3rd and still waiting. 

Just now, jeanita68 said:

Please kindly let me know what they say, please and thank you! My anxiety levels are through the roof..

1 minute ago, jeanita68 said:

6 minutes ago, CamilaRemolina said:

My CC was May 24th and nothing yet! I called NVC last friday they said it is up to the embassy, they are the ones who have to notify them of ny open slots for interviews. Mine is in Peru and as far as I knew it wouldn’t take more than a month but I’m almost in a month range so... let me know if you hear anything 

Just now, CamilaRemolina said:

Please kindly let me know what they say, please and thank you! My anxiety levels are through the roof..

Yes I will. This is crazy I can’t believe it. 

10 minutes ago, sruiz26 said:

My CC was May 24th and nothing yet! I called NVC last friday they said it is up to the embassy, they are the ones who have to notify them of ny open slots for interviews. Mine is in Peru and as far as I knew it wouldn’t take more than a month but I’m almost in a month range so... let me know if you hear anything 

No worries! As soon as I get my IL and as soon as I stop crying tears of joy from getting the IL, I will post on here lol

10 minutes ago, jeanita68 said:

Yes I will. This is crazy I can’t believe it. 

Thank you so much! :)

Sigh, still waiting patiently (or trying to) for our final document to be accepted. Its been a month since I uploaded it to NVC. Hopefully soon we get CC and then have our interview scheduled.

Has anyone from Australia had their interview scheduled recently? I just want to get an idea of roughly when ours could be (July or August).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

All of this !

4 hours ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Based on my experience before, waiting no matter what we are waiting for was really really hard. I used to call them thrice a week (hoping it would make it faster) 

wishing you guys all the best. And hoping you guys hears the good news the soonest

ROC

March 3, 2019    90 days window open

March 12, 2019. Package sent via USPS Priority Mail

March 15, 2019  12:08PM Delivered as per USPS Tracking / USCIS website too

March 21, 2019  Text message from USCIS - MSC****

March 21, 2019  cashed check

March 25, 2019 received NOA I-797,  extension letter, notice date 03/20/2019

April 5, 2019 received biometrics schedule 

April 19, 2019 biometric schedule

June 5, 2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Sept 29, 2020 received letter of appointment for interview]

Oct 7, 2020 interview - approved (uscis tracker saya new card is being produced)

Oct 8 , 2020 - uscis updated to Case Completed

Oct 12, 2020 - received hardcopy - NOA case completed
Oct 13 2020 - card was mailed to me expected delivery Oct 19

Oct 16, 2020 - received 10yr Expiration - GC 

N-400 Honolulu Office

April 04, 2021 - filed online paid using CC

April 05, 2021 - online says notice was emailed, biometric reuse 

April 12, 2021 - received the hard copy of notice and biometric reuse

May 21, 2021 - online update, interview scheduled

June 28, 2021 - interview and ceremony Approved

Timeline
2 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

All of this !

Heyyy how u holding up 

hubby called nvc yestee n they said they still scheduling n they hvnt received any notification to stop scheduling 

He said they will probably stop scheduling dis week so we shld be expecting smthn this week if not then next month hmmmm

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Heyyy how u holding up 

hubby called nvc yestee n they said they still scheduling n they hvnt received any notification to stop scheduling 

He said they will probably stop scheduling dis week so we shld be expecting smthn this week if not then next month hmmmm

Good morning 

so many different responses 

a rep advised me  yesterday no time frame is given when interviews are stopped . Another rep last week informed me it’s usually 19-20th interviews are filled up by . I really don’t want to ask them anything anymore besides what’s factual which is does my case have an interview or not

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
10 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Oh my... I pray you can over this. I was hoping to hear good news for u, what about her tax transcript, she's not able to get it.? Praying for u🙏

Paystubs will work.. bank  account showing direct deposits. She should be able to go to her work and ask for a copy of her paysubs

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

30-60 days is the usually wait time for an interview in the IR1/CR1 CATAGORY.  If your wait as been longer then that I suggest not calling NVC but directly contact the embassy. I'm only repeating information that was passed on to me by someone who works in an embassy. Calling NVC really does nothing. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.