dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 hours ago, MrsRamirez said:

Today I received the best news from my husband 🗣MY VISA WAS APPROVED!!!!!! To God be all the glory!!!!!! 

Congratulations.

4 hours ago, MrsRamirez said:

Today I received the best news from my husband 🗣MY VISA WAS APPROVED!!!!!! To God be all the glory!!!!!! 

Poppin imaginary bottles at work for my friend! Next up us on the 17th...prayers for all of us! Congrats to the Ramirez's. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
2 hours ago, melindaabdullah said:

3weeks and my husband is an Ir1.. I'm calling NVC today . Good luck.

When you go for your interview they will put RI1 in the passport so no need to worry

17 minutes ago, msrainyj said:

Poppin imaginary bottles at work for my friend! Next up us on the 17th...prayers for all of us! Congrats to the Ramirez's. 

Ayyyeeeeee 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽! God is so faithful and He will do the same for you as he did us!!! 

Timeline
4 hours ago, JJ & JT said:

Depends on the embassy. A little over a month seems to be the norm for the India embassy.

Is the last day of the month the cutoff day for a petition to get into next month's queue? 

Does Mumbai Consulate schedule interviews only for the second half of every month?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
17 minutes ago, ram_shan said:

Is the last day of the month the cutoff day for a petition to get into next month's queue? 

Does Mumbai Consulate schedule interviews only for the second half of every month?

Not necessarily. It depends on the number of slots they have and how many cases are waiting in line.

And no, its all throughout the month.

10 hours ago, MrsRamirez said:

What questions did they ask? 

12 hours ago, MrsRamirez said:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :) That is amazing news!

54 minutes ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :) That is amazing news!

Thank You!! Now i can sleep!! 😂 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
6 hours ago, MrsRamirez said:

He said they only asked for our marriage license and chats and our pictures. He said not many questions. 

They asked him how long we knew each other, how much time have we spent together and he told them we never lived together . 

And he said the girl said “congratulations your visa has been approved!”

When you say “chats” did he had to print WhatsApp/text/Facebook conversations? As I understand phones are not allowed inside the consulate.

Our interview is on the 29th of July, so want to prep and have everything just in case they ask. The good thing is that my husband is not going alone to the interview, I will be with him so hope that helps.

17 hours ago, JJ & JT said:

Not necessarily. It depends on the number of slots they have and how many cases are waiting in line.

And no, its all throughout the month.

Bumping this question to you. You may have an Indian address :)

Hi Everyone,

I am going through my CEAC process and have a question on Postal Zone/Zip Codes of address. Trying to enter a PIN code from India and the system is not taking it. Should I just leave it as Does not apply? Anybody experienced the same thing?

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.