dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
10 hours ago, Crazybell said:

Me too. Keep checking email for interview date .. 153th days today and counting :(

Are you f2a? You've been waiting for il for 153 days?? Wow 

Edited by Veesia

Have you ever called the NVC about your case? How long did it take to get through? I've been on hold close to 20 minutes already...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hey everyone idk if this is true lol 

however I spoke to a NVC rep whom confirmed she hasn’t received any notification stating the embassy was scheduling July interviews for our category . She also stated no timeframe for when those dates are available 

5 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Prepare to wait more sometimes the wait time is over an hour lol

Thankfully I was not waiting that long, only 38 minutes and I called right at their opening time which is 2am here in New Zealand. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Lool July 11 is my bdae oo hopefully I get dt date too 

Aww you’re a summer baby 

yesss let’s hope for the best . Yesterday I felt bad but I woke up this morning accepting the fact and just continue to pray 

Edited by MMatrimony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
8 hours ago, Nipun said:

Hi Guys..So happy to announce that my wife's visa was approved on June 3rd in Mumbai consulate,India :) :) 

Questions asked were:

Who is calling you?

Where does your husband live?

Since how long has he been in US?

When was the first time you both met?

Was it a love or arranged marriage?

How did you guys let your parents know about your love?How did they react?

How many people attended your wedding? 

Can you show your wedding pictures?(My wife started flipping the photos and let VO know who were in the pics. VO asked the following 3 questions while looking at the album ) 

Where does your Spouse's parents live?

Where does your parents live?India or US?

Where does your spouse's brother live?

My wife did her masters in US. So she asked "Did you do the OPT program while you were in the US?" 

Thats it. She typed in her computer for a few minutes and gave my wife her original documents except her passport and said those golden words "Your visa is approved". 

She gave her a "Your visa is approved" form and asked my wife to wait for around 1 week to pick her passport up...

Thanks to each and everyone on this page who helped me and my wife..It was such a great support while waiting for the interview...Hope everyone gets their visa approved very very soon!!

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Lool July 11 is my bdae oo hopefully I get dt date too 

You will get it! 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, MMatrimony said:

Last month it rained May 9th like crazy 

we all cant wait... i dont even know which stage is worse, waiting for ucsis to approve or waiting for NVC or waiting for IL.... oh well we are on the last hurdle.... may all this become a thing of the past...

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

CR1/IR1?

F2a

9 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

we all cant wait... i dont even know which stage is worse, waiting for ucsis to approve or waiting for NVC or waiting for IL.... oh well we are on the last hurdle.... may all this become a thing of the past...

Amen 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

Last week for reals they only worked for May 7 applicants (just basing on how VJ was like dead all week!) 😅

I want a government job now. Chill chill give me the moooooneeeey! 🤡 donald duck money GIF

when you find the job, please hook me up.😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.