ccece

help after case competed they said a divorce decree is missing

39 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
10 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I just got off the phone with NVC.  It was a long wait but she was very nice and answered questions on all 3 of my cases.  The "incomplete" is a mistake.  She told me not to upload anything because that resets their review period.  If you uploaded anything to them today you showed have it reviewed in 3 weeks.  She did say that the issue started today.  and they have had lots of calls.  

I also made the mistake of uploading my transcript when I finally got it.  The AOS was accepted and since I uploaded another file it starts the clock again.  She said that the petition that was DC on May 1 will be reviewed again by June 3...some expedite!  LOL  She suggested I upload the file that asked for in my step son's petition to my step daughter too since I have to wait anyway...

11 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

I just got off the phone with NVC.  It was a long wait but she was very nice and answered questions on all 3 of my cases.  The "incomplete" is a mistake.  She told me not to upload anything because that resets their review period.  If you uploaded anything to them today you showed have it reviewed in 3 weeks.  She did say that the issue started today.  and they have had lots of calls.  

I also made the mistake of uploading my transcript when I finally got it.  The AOS was accepted and since I uploaded another file it starts the clock again.  She said that the petition that was DC on May 1 will be reviewed again by June 3...some expedite!  LOL  She suggested I upload the file that asked for in my step son's petition to my step daughter too since I have to wait anyway...

i have been waiting for an interview two months , so now that i re send it the document all that wait was in vane?

17 minutes ago, ccece said:

yes i did the same and when they finally answer me, they said i should ignore it. but uploaded again  anyway.

Me too. She said that starts the clock over on that petition. We are now looking at June 3 for our new DC!

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

14 minutes ago, ccece said:

i have been waiting for an interview two months , so now that i re send it the document all that wait was in vane?

She said every time you upload a file it needs to be reviewed. They have a list of petitions to review on a certain date. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
34 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

She said every time you upload a file it needs to be reviewed. They have a list of petitions to review on a certain date. 

yes but what dont make sense is that if the case was DC , now is not for they mistake and we go back to the bottom of the waiting list.

6 minutes ago, ccece said:

yes but what dont make sense is that if the case was DC , now is not for they mistake and we go back to the bottom of the waiting list.

Only if you upload a new file (that they ask for!). You are still in line for an interview. If we never uploaded we would stay in that place in line. It sucks but I uploaded to my step daughter’s petition just to put them all on the same schedule.  

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, ccece said:

help, please my case was completed on March 14, and now they said divorce decree is missing when isnt because the marriage certificate have attached the divorce decree. i think they are holding my case on purpose and i dont know what else to do, they dont even sent me an email i just find it out checking on ceac status. who i can contact to?

@jeanita68 

23 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Yes.. it was crazy. But they told me I’m in line for interview so not to worry 

2 hours ago, John & Rose said:

The lady I spoke to today said I was DQ and in line for interview and they will not review it again even though I uploaded those documents today because of the incomplete. I’m praying 🙏🏾 they don’t start over. It’s their mistake why we gotta pay for it. Smh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 5/13/2019 at 9:17 PM, ccece said:

the one that said may 13 is the one comes up knew saying missing.

divorce.jpg

i already attended my interview after 50 days i got the same thing from US Embassy, they are asking for first marriage certificat from your ex not divorce , so what i did thanks God i still have original copy with translation, so i uploaded it plus my divorce in case......

Edited by abdo1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.