dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

yes. they explain me what they want. I just need to log in, they reject my husband police certificate from Dominican republic for a 2nd time because they said that part of the scan is missing. My husband scan again the certificate for me and I figure out that what is cut off is the address of the place where the certificate was issue. but this is not our fault. This certificate was printed like that.

Can anybody give me an advise of what to do about it.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

yes. they explain me what they want. I just need to log in, they reject my husband police certificate from Dominican republic for a 2nd time because they said that part of the scan is missing. My husband scan again the certificate for me and I figure out that what is cut off is the address of the place where the certificate was issue. but this is not our fault. This certificate was printed like that.

Can anybody give me an advise of what to do about it.

Can your husband go back and request a new one making sure nothing is cut off? 

6 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

6 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

He will go tomorrow because at the time I receive the email that agency was already close back in my country. Anyway I will show the certificate

This is the certificate. I erase my husband picture and his information for the purpose of putting in here. The bottom part of the document that is why they are rejecting

190507154627_0001 - Copy.jpg

Timeline
1 minute ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

This is the certificate. I erase my husband picture and his information for the purpose of putting in here. The bottom part of the document that is why they are rejecting

190507154627_0001 - Copy.jpg

Got it! They should be able to fix this easily and reprint not cutting the info below.

¡Suerte! 🙂 

On 5/6/2019 at 9:19 PM, nyokie said:

To me they accepted both its depend on NVC whoever review it and is ok with it they accepted it and if they not ok with it then they ask for transcript.

that is how I see it.

they rejected some and they accepted some not all.

But when you go for the interview ya better have the transcript.

On 5/6/2019 at 9:16 PM, alannah_rose said:

I believe they are no longer accepting the Tax Returns (1040) themselves and are requesting the transcripts now. My sister in law has her interview today and the consulate emailed her two weeks ago saying they will no longer accept the 1040s. 

Thank you!

other questions I have. thank you in advance for answers:

1. does nvc still email me when i get the case number even if i am using an attorney?

2. has anyone else experienced this and/or kindly advise on what i should do: I filed my taxes on april 3, i called the irs to get copies of the last three years sent over, however, they are telling me that nothing is showing up for 2018 even though it was e-filed by my preparer on the 4/3. i have copies of my returns and the e-file confirmation. do you guys have any suggestions?

On 5/7/2019 at 12:15 AM, The Rock ll said:

I am in the same boat...what I did is got my account Transcripts online and wrote a letter explaining that IRS Transcripts r not available until June and irs suggest to submit 2018 account transcripts with 1040...

Did they reply to ur written letter? 

Btw i got my 2018 taxes delivered home so i submitted this morning 

23 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

I think you should submit 1040 with W2 then write a letter explaining to them, that IRS said it will not be available until June. Sorry dear 

Aww its ok. I submitted 2018 transcripts, got them in mail today. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Kamil11 said:

I suppose to be getting my husband 2018 transcript today (Wednesday) and same time I believe I suppose to get review today too since I uploaded April 18.  But I called NVC the end of April and they said they only need the transcript and if I uploaded that night they will reviews it as April 18 scanned date instead having to wait another 3 weeks. But I could do it becuase I didn’t have it but I had to upload something else May 2. So I don’t know if they will still review my case as April 18 scanned date or wait 3 weeks. We will see by Friday if I don’t hear anything the. It mean 3 weeks wait. Wish me luck.

3 hours ago, Kamil11 said:

My taxes is a mess this year...first time filled married filling separate and mailed it in March ...IRS received it and cashed my check but as of today they r saying they don’t have any records of my return in there system and all they see is payment with return but no actual return...so I might go to my cpa this week and file electronically single status as I am feed up of calling IRS and waiting 2 hrs on phone every call...

Hi all! I recently received my NOA2 in the mail with a notice date of May 01, but so far neither of the USCIS websites have updated (both are still saying that my petition has been received). I also didn't receive any emails or texts, even though I signed up for them on https://egov.uscis.gov. Would the next steps be to wait a few days before calling NVC to ensure that they've received my file? And for those who are saying that they are checking their emails waiting for a case number, how do you supply your email to NVC? Do you need to call them to provide it? Thank you!

Timeline
15 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

It’s not they they can’t access. They said the Case number provided by my husband and my name doesnt match in their file. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Good morning. 

Was your husband able to call the NVC again and speak with somebody competent? 

Edited by CarlosSeoanes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.