dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
17 minutes ago, aijayokoro said:

Checked my ceac page and saw a missing doc making my application incomplete, I received a case complete since 29th March . Pls what do I do?

What document do they want now?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, GaN2 said:

I had my interview last Tuesday and the consular officer said I passed it and she gave me a paper saying that I should receive my passport in 4-6 working days. Yesterday I looked at the CEAC status and it says "Administrative Processing". Is it usual for CEAC cases to go under "Administrative Processing" when the interview was sucessfull?

100% usual.

24 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

Is a glitch, don't upload any documents, if not you are going back

Same thing happened to me and I uploaded it in case, my CC was 3/25.   It is not going to cause any problem since your case is inline for interview.  You don’t want them to ask you to upload it when you go to the interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/18/2019 at 2:04 AM, Kamil11 said:

Pd: 02/26/18

cc: 05/08/19

interview notice: 05/17/19

interview date: 06/26/19

Embassy: Islamabad, Pakistan 

I received interview email this morning at 10am when I was at work dancing in joy after 7 RFEs and almost 6 months of NVC phase. Im so shocked and happy that we received our interview date within a week of CC. I am happy for the flood finally!!

thank u all VJ members❤️

Yes! Do you remember I said it’s in priority date not CC? If someone of PD of April  and someone of Pd of January are on CC, they will schedule January even if April PD have a CC before January so far January PD is on CC

2 hours ago, Tokilara said:

Yes! Do you remember I said it’s in priority date not CC? If someone of PD of April  and someone of Pd of January are on CC, they will schedule January even if April PD have a CC before January so far January PD is on CC

Hi. Mine April 2005 PD and CC January 2nd/19

still waiting for interview date ...137th days and counting.   How can you figure out what you just said?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Crazybell said:

Hi. Mine April 2005 PD and CC January 2nd/19

still waiting for interview date ...137th days and counting.   How can you figure out what you just said?

What is going on with usem Lagos 

Getting very frustrated now. My Father In Law got Case Complete on May 7th. On the 17th he received his interview date at the Sydney Consulate - 18 June. A week and a half later he got it! 

We got case complete on April 20. Its been a month and we still have nothing. Can't get onto NVC as everytime I call its the usual, we have too many calls message so you cannot get through. I emailed them two weeks ago and still nothing either.

Its looking like we will have to wait till July for an interview now.. Very annoying.

11 hours ago, Tokilara said:

Yes I do, I remember you said reviews are based on PD too now. Cuz they send me interview within a week on DQ. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone im new😊

PD:4/2/2013

CC:5/17/2019

(On 5/17/2019 i called nvc and they told me my husband had cc and was in line to get an interview) no email or letter confirming this. They said im suppose to call to find out status but now just wait for the letter.

Would we have wait a long for a long time to get an interview at cd.juarez?

Thank you!

Edited by Jesse1988r#
Wrong PD year

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Just now, Jesse1988r# said:

Hi everyone im new😊

PD:4/2/2013

CC:5/17/2019

(On 5/17/2019 i called nvc and they told me my husband had cc and was in line to get an interview) no email or letter confirming this. They said im suppose to call to find out status but now just wait for the letter.

Would we have wait a long for a long time to get an interview at cd.juarez?

Thank you!

I just edited my PD from 2019 to 2013

(Correct yr 2013)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.