dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
26 minutes ago, CJO032418 said:

Hi

Not sure. I looked at the timelines of people on VJ for Nigeria and saw since fall 2018 it was taking 8 weeks to be assigned an interview. About 4 to 6 weeks to get the IL. 

earlier in 2018 and in 2017 it was only 4 weeks for the date. Also Nigeria got rid of the drop box this week for non immigration visa so I’m not sure what type of backlog that will now create. 

But this is how my husband and I see it

we waited in a void for about 7 months to hear anything on our 130. Then spent 4 months stuck at NVC for nonsense. Finally got CC. So the only thing is getting his visa. We know what’s going to happen next. We aren’t stuck and we are not in the dark about what’s going on anymore. By Gods grace he will get his visa. So it’s just this last step then he will be home. No more unknowns and uncertainty. 

We have a short time remaining waiting for the inevitable. 

I am not from Nigeria so I cant say a thing. I was trying to figure out waiting time for Montreal Canada. It is where my interview will be. Based on timelines and spreadsheet, average 2 months from CC to interview but there are also members who have been waiting for interview dates since March for CR1 here. 

2 hours ago, Ivie & Eguagie said:

Another day, another ride with NVC

It's getting longer and frustrating now. 

We are not so sure if we will get a June interview date, as it stands. However, we will be surprised if we do end up getting one. 

CC April 11tth.

I'm praying with you.  It will happen. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Iggytx said:

I waited 9months for my I-130 to be approved travel to Nigeria twice to visit my wife. Now since Jan bin stuck with God forsaken nvc. PD April 12, 2018.

I’ve been to see my husband once last year for marriage. I’m looking forward to being with him soon forever. What part of Nigeria is your wife in?

i hope you get your CC soon.  

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

I am not from Nigeria so I cant say a thing. I was trying to figure out waiting time for Montreal Canada. It is where my interview will be. Based on timelines and spreadsheet, average 2 months from CC to interview but there are also members who have been waiting for interview dates since March for CR1 here. 

Oh. It’s a guessing game. Prayer is the best way to build resilience. That and faith. 

1 minute ago, CJO032418 said:

I’ve been to see my husband once last year for marriage. I’m looking forward to being with him soon forever. What part of Nigeria is your wife in?

i hope you get your CC soon.  

I'm really praying, nobody from Nigeria in this group has an interview date yet, God help us

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 hours ago, Coker41118 said:

Heyyyy everyone

Hubby just call and played a huge joke on me saying he was rejected, then I started crying he said Nono love I’m just playing a joke “I was approved “ I told him not funny I’m gonna kill you when you get off the plane.😂😂 I’m so happy and over joyed Allah I’m so thankful for him I been up praying all night I’m so sleepy. But thanks to all my peeps on VJ I thank all of you for the support especially the ones I always inbox privately god bless you all.🙏🏽😘

Visa pick up is Tuesday next week inshallah.🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Can you share his interview experience with us 

Timeline
13 hours ago, RobZ said:

I'm from Australia (hi - nice to see an Aussie here) and nope no interview yet.  My CC was 15 April.         

13 hours ago, alannah_rose said:

Has anyone from Australia had their interview scheduled lately? I've been waiting about a month now (CC on 20 April) and its driving me crazy!! Having to put domestic holiday plans on hold for next month while I wait for my interview date!

Plus I emailed NVC last week asking about it and still haven't got a response 😫

me too guys! cc april 13- so hoping for june interview- trying to call now..

Timeline
42 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

I'm really praying, nobody from Nigeria in this group has an interview date yet, God help us

i just pray we get a date.... alot is happening in the Lagos USEM..... if only we have an insider..... but like you said they will have so many walk in interview now they have cancelled dropbox. hope they make out time for us....its annoying to see K1 approval when married couples with children are forced to live apart😥

1 minute ago, shoowlaar said:

i just pray we get a date.... alot is happening in the Lagos USEM..... if only we have an insider..... but like you said they will have so many walk in interview now they have cancelled dropbox. hope they make out time for us....its annoying to see K1 approval when married couples with children are forced to live apart😥

Very frustrating. Longing to be with my hubby. Mtcheeew, we only have tomorrow. If you can call them and ask it will be ok.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
17 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

Same here. Idk why. They shld prioritize married people in my opinion. Specially married with kids. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Same here. Idk why. They shld prioritize married people in my opinion. Specially married with kids. 

I agree!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.