Veesia

What does nvc status ''At nvc'' mean

26 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
12 hours ago, sherydenise said:

The whole time it was at NVC until I got a second confirmation email from my consulate like I said above. Almost one week after the consulate received my case.

Ooh OK my pd is 2 Feb 2017 does that mean I should be having hopes that my il can come next week?? I recieved nvc wl on the 8th of January 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
8 hours ago, Veesia said:

Ooh OK my pd is 2 Feb 2017 does that mean I should be having hopes that my il can come next week?? I recieved nvc wl on the 8th of January 

Its possible your IL will come in May. But depends how busy your consulate is and if there is a wait list for interviews.

Timeline
13 hours ago, sherydenise said:

Its possible your IL will come in May. But depends how busy your consulate is and if there is a wait list for interviews.

Ooh OK thanks v much... U have any idea on when they will start sending out il against June ? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
9 hours ago, Veesia said:

Ooh OK thanks v much... U have any idea on when they will start sending out il against June ? 

They send them out 3-4 weeks in advance usually and past couple of months have been sending IL more around the middle of the month.

Timeline
1 hour ago, sherydenise said:

They send them out 3-4 weeks in advance usually and past couple of months have been sending IL more around the middle of the month.

Ooh OK thanks very very  much... I'm hoping for the best 

• 3 months later...
Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi my PD 29jun2008 f3 and my status since 2016 in nvc is this pic and in visa bulletin   F3 is December 2007 in first chart

plz can someone explain 

how it works

thanks

23331944-A23F-4B09-9695-3689CB01EB30.jpeg

• 4 months later...
On 4/27/2019 at 12:03 AM, Lil bear said:

This means your approved  petition is now at the NVC and is ready for the required fees and documents to be completed and submitted. 

Use this link to understand the process. You must be proactive at this stage .. things don’t happen unless you initiate them 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved.html

What after submitting all the documents!!!and how much time does it takes to complete the verification process...?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
6 hours ago, viraj24 said:

What after submitting all the documents!!!and how much time does it takes to complete the verification process...?

No specific  time .. can be weeks , months ..,  the link I gave goes through the “ what next “ ... 

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Aya11 said:

Hello 

my visa class is f22 it was approved by the NvC on 8/7 they said that they will schedule for me an interview but till now I didn’t receive any email regarding this issue. Any one knows how long it will take to schedule an interview??

The visa class was banned by Trump and only unbanned very recently. There will be a queue of some months in front of you from when the embassies shut down in March last year, and scheduling differs by embassy (different wait lists, different Covid restrictions etc).  You probably have at least a few months to wait, maybe more. Best idea you will get is watching the website or Facebook feed if there is an official one of the us embassy in your country. 

• 11 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.