1,140 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
19 minutes ago, immiatyf said:

Vermont, transferred to Potomac back in Jan. Receipt EAC1990080xxx. 

Did they send you a notice that your case was transferred? I did not get a transfer notice in Feb 2020 but when I sent an inquiry for my NOA back in March, the email mentioned my case in now in Potomac but then said Texas Service in the same email....

1 hour ago, sweetadams said:

Did they send you a notice that your case was transferred? I did not get a transfer notice in Feb 2020 but when I sent an inquiry for my NOA back in March, the email mentioned my case in now in Potomac but then said Texas Service in the same email....

They did. But I will say that we got two different transfer notices within a day of one another, which was weird. We only over got a letter for one of them (which was the Potomac notice), so not sure where it went in that one other day.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 hours ago, immiatyf said:

Figured I'd update everyone that I got the notification today that the card is being mailed. So approval 7/31, card mailed 8/20. 😁

Congratulations!

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
2 hours ago, immiatyf said:

They did. But I will say that we got two different transfer notices within a day of one another, which was weird. We only over got a letter for one of them (which was the Potomac notice), so not sure where it went in that one other day.

Thanks @immiatyf I guess since i did not receive a notice, my case might still be in Texas or stuck somewhere in limbo floating in USCIS verse or maybe walking from SRC to YSC (hopefully it's not a long walking..lol)....

Once again congrats.....see you in N400 forum hopefully

Hello all ..so on the 22 of June I got update of an RFE .waited till the Monday to call my lawyer office no one replied then after almost a week a new attorney called saying she has my case now and was basically telling me that my case was not that complicated as they have people in deportation court and all..i listend to her she only sent a copy of the rfe via email never heard back from her as she wanted me to wait till November to reply to the rfe. I got a new attorney and sent off my rfe on Friday 14th of August got there Saturday 15th wed the 19th got update on a case tracker that they received my rfe and started working on my case,did get this on the my uscis site this morning I got email and text action was taken on your case they uploaded it to rfe received..i wonder how long will it take to get a decision..i filed April 10 2019

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I filed I-751 April 2019 and the NOA was issued 28th April 2019. I did my biometrics in May 2019 but the MY USCIS account did not show after "The case was received..." I applied for N 400 in March 2020 and last week received the email that the interview for N 400 was scheduled.

I called USCIS wanting to know the status of my I-751 and was told that the agent sees that the case was received and nothing else. She said that the case is active. I then mentioned about N 400 interview and she said "Yes I see the interview has been scheduled for Sep 23 2020 for N400". I then proceeded to ask if there are any chances that the I-751 interview could happen at the same time. Then she says " yes the I-751 interview has been scheduled too - same day same time same place"!

I don't know why she did not tell me that in the first place when i asked for the status update on my I-751!

Well, I applied for my daughter as my dependent and she received her own Receipt# and hasn't even received a bio-metric appointment. And USCIS just quotes rules to me when I ask for updates..

Fingers crossed.

Edited by mcgg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
37 minutes ago, mcgg said:

I filed I-751 April 2019 and the NOA was issued 28th April 2019. I did my biometrics in May 2019 but the MY USCIS account did not show after "The case was received..." I applied for N 400 in March 2020 and last week received the email that the interview for N 400 was scheduled.

I called USCIS wanting to know the status of my I-751 and was told that the agent sees that the case was received and nothing else. She said that the case is active. I then mentioned about N 400 interview and she said "Yes I see the interview has been scheduled for Sep 23 2020 for N400". I then proceeded to ask if there are any chances that the I-751 interview could happen at the same time. Then she says " yes the I-751 interview has been scheduled too - same day same time same place"!

I don't know why she did not tell me that in the first place when i asked for the status update on my I-751!

Well, I applied for my daughter as my dependent and she received her own Receipt# and hasn't even received a bio-metric appointment. And USCIS just quotes rules to me when I ask for updates..

Fingers crossed.

I received the N 400 interview letter in mail but no trace of I-751 interview letter.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

8 hours ago, Sweet5884 said:

Anyone still pending here? 

Me! ><

ROC

04/27/19 - Application sent (I-751)

04/29/19 - Application arrived at USCIS (TX P.O. Box)

05/06/19 - Received NOA1 and extension letter in the mail (dated as received on 04/30 and emitted on 05/03)

07/12/19 - Changed Address with USCIS (IN to CA)

10/16/19 - Biometrics Appointment

03/09/20 - Case Transferred to NBC

03/25/20 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

03/15/21 - Infopass Appointmet to get I-551 stamp

07/16/21 - Combo interview (N400 + I751) 

NATURALIZATION

09/29/20 - Filed application online (N-400)

10/05/20 - Received physical copy of NOA1

07/16/21 - Combo interview (N-400 + I-751)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.