dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2019

1,490 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Please anyone who will be having their interviews today or tomorrow. Please kindly share your experiences especially regards the 2018 tax transcripts, if VOs ask for it. I know on and after April 15th, it’s necessary to have it but I still feel it’s at the discretion of the VO. Please don’t hesitate to  share your experiences...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, rani16 said:

My cc 22 March... still waiting for an interview. Anybody from Islamabad?

Yes cc Apr 4. Hoping we get scheduled this week. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi everyone,

My husband's visa was approved (!!) in Paris on April 3rd. The CEAC status was changed to "issued" on April 5th (10 days ago).

He paid extra for expedited delivery as he has to travel internationally this Friday, April 19th. Is there anything we can do to find out more about when his passport will be returned? Should we call the embassy directly? It's OK for now but he will be quite anxious if he doesn't have his passport back by Wednesday.

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

4 hours ago, Itstyme said:

Please anyone who will be having their interviews today or tomorrow. Please kindly share your experiences especially regards the 2018 tax transcripts, if VOs ask for it. I know on and after April 15th, it’s necessary to have it but I still feel it’s at the discretion of the VO. Please don’t hesitate to  share your experiences...

My fiance just had her interview at the Islamabad embassy. We got 221g for Adiministrative Processing required. The CO did not say anything about it but said will let you know. They only kept IRS transcripts of last three years and told my fiance your side is okay but we will let you know if anything needed. They did not keep her passport tho...any idea or suggestions.  As I am sure everyone is quiet worried about this notorious decisions. Please advise 

Thanks in advance 

Rahim

20190415_043820.jpg

Edited by Chowdhury+Zaib
Add a picture

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Chowdhury+Zaib said:

My fiance just had her interview at the Islamabad embassy. We got 221g for Adiministrative Processing required. The CO did not say anything about it but said will let you know. They only kept IRS transcripts of last three years and told my fiance your side is okay but we will let you know if anything needed. They did not keep her passport tho...any idea or suggestions.  As I am sure everyone is quiet worried about this notorious decisions. Please advise 

Thanks in advance 

Rahim

20190415_043820.jpg

I am assuming all applicants from Pakistan and some other muslim countries go through this general AP stage after the interview. I don’t think  you have anything to worry about. All you can do is wait on them to request for passport and issue the visa.

If you don’t mind me asking, amongst your last three years u submitted, did you submit the 2018 tax transcripts? And if not, was it requested during the interview today? Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Another day of praying n hoping 🙏🙏

Good morning everyone 

CC: Mar 18 n 19

USEM: Nigeria

Category: CR1 n CR2

Edited by Ade Lynn

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mrsburgos31 said:

PD: May 23

Finally case complete after two rfe’s 

CC: April 12

Dominican Republic 

Hi! May I know when you submitted all docs? Thanks! We uploaded ours April 1. Still waiting for CC

Filed: P-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ade Lynn said:

Another day of praying n hoping 🙏🙏

Good morning everyone 

CC: Mar 18 n 19

USEM: Nigeria

Category: CR1 n CR2

Waiting for the Lagos interview date too cc 29th March.

10 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Hi! May I know when you submitted all docs? Thanks! We uploaded ours April 1. Still waiting for CC

March 29

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.