RenoBound

Waiting time for Montreal Canada Interview

349 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/20/2019 at 2:29 PM, TOtoVA said:

Since this time, I have become "Documentarily Qualified" in October 2019.

@TOtoVA, you may very well receive an IL in Feb for a March date in Montreal.

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Total shot in the dark here, but has anyone on here received an interview date for Feb/March in Montreal that they are unable to attend? I received my interview date yesterday for March 23, 2020, but will be 39 weeks pregnant at that time and cannot safely travel to Montreal for the interview.

If there is anyone that would be willing to switch with me (obviously going through the proper channels at the US Consulate in Montreal to effectuate the change), I would be beyond grateful as I am desperate!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, mp123 said:

Hi all,

Total shot in the dark here, but has anyone on here received an interview date for Feb/March in Montreal that they are unable to attend? I received my interview date yesterday for March 23, 2020, but will be 39 weeks pregnant at that time and cannot safely travel to Montreal for the interview.

If there is anyone that would be willing to switch with me (obviously going through the proper channels at the US Consulate in Montreal to effectuate the change), I would be beyond grateful as I am desperate!!

Hi! Can I let you know by Wednesday next week? I currently have March 9th MTL interview date and I can let you know if I can switch by then, I have some personal commitments I'm trying to work around. Also - is this even a possibility?

Hello:

I'm wondering if anyone here has any idea of waiting times for scheduling an immigration visa f11, adult children of US citizen. I got an email from NVC dated november 15th 2019 stating that my application was complete and the next steps was to schedule an appointment. Still haven't received any update and calling them yields no answer.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi guys,

glad I found this thread...my USCIS petition for F2B category got approved 😊

waiting for WL...

My mother filed my F2B when I was in India...but now I am in Canada (Canadian Citizen)...

how will this affect my case?

Do I have a choice to choose New Delhi for interview instead of Montreal...?

I still have to fill forms, need guidance plz

how much time New Delhi taking?

How much Montreal?

plz add me if you have any wattsapp group 

or contact me personally(Removed)

thanks in advance,

Edited by Ontarkie
edited to removed personal information

Timeline
On 2/17/2020 at 5:38 PM, Waiting_ever said:

Hi guys,

glad I found this thread...my USCIS petition for F2B category got approved 😊

waiting for WL...

My mother filed my F2B when I was in India...but now I am in Canada (Canadian Citizen)...

how will this affect my case?

Do I have a choice to choose New Delhi for interview instead of Montreal...?

I still have to fill forms, need guidance plz

how much time New Delhi taking?

How much Montreal?

plz add me if you have any wattsapp group 

or contact me personally (remvoed)

thanks in advance,

Hi, I believe you need to contact the NVC to schedule your interview in your country of residence. 

You will also need to update your address with them.

Edited by Ontarkie
edited quote to removed personal information

Timeline
On 6/20/2019 at 11:13 AM, KartineeKartoons said:

My list there is not complete but it’s growing. I hope tomorrow they pour ILS for CR1/IR1 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Hi @KartineeKartoons - could you add me too? I've just received DQ this month (2/19/20). Waiting for the interview letter now! Thanks!

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Afternoon, all... I have some travel coming up and want to plan for my eventual interview in Montreal... any thoughts on an interview date for a December 16, 2020 "documentarily qualified" case? F1 visa, family-based. It's been over 60 days since I'm "qualified".

Filed: IR-5 Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Cmartelo said:

Afternoon, all... I have some travel coming up and want to plan for my eventual interview in Montreal... any thoughts on an interview date for a December 16, 2020 "documentarily qualified" case? F1 visa, family-based. It's been over 60 days since I'm "qualified".

Hi! 

It took my mother (IR-5 visa) close to 4 months to get an interview. 07/15/19 DQ and interview day was on 12/09/19. We were notified of the interview date on 11/13/19.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi friends,

For my F2B family visa - I got my CEAC login details 😊 from NVC

the interview location shows Bombay, which is wrong for me as I am a Canadian Citizen now! Please guide how should I change my embassy to Montreal.

i know it’s a bit slow but since I am Canadian now, I don’t have a choice!

Thanks,

• 2 months later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello all, 

I see on the VISA spreadsheet that someone got interview on 23rd June (Vietnam)

I have my DQ complete on 4th March 2020 and waiting for the interview (Montreal)
Any news when will this begin?

Lets discuss 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.