2,985 posts in this topic

Hi everyone ☺️

despite of uncertainty,

but with faith, I am posting this to let 2017 filers to have a bit more patience! 

I got i-360 update today saying new card is mailed to me. 

And according to all your help here I want to say it is an approval of the case 😍

I am sharing timeline so that 2017 filers can estimate the time. 

Sep.26.2017 i-360 filed

oct.14.2017 RFE for GMC 

nov.24.2017 RFE received

and

mar.19.2019 new card produced

mar.21.2019 card mailed to you

so hopefully by april there will be another update saying that my case has been approved. 

Thank God for everything! 

I will keep waiting and try to be calm just like I have been till getting GC. 

Thank you guys for all activities, advices, and infos! 

It really helps a lot and lets keep doing it.

I will keep walking and thanks for always being here!

I am sure good things will come back to you like boomerang. 

1 hour ago, Elena hope said:

Hi everyone ☺️

despite of uncertainty,

but with faith, I am posting this to let 2017 filers to have a bit more patience! 

And according to all your help here I want to say it is an approval of the case 😍

Sep.26.2017 i-360 filed

oct.14.2017 RFE for GMC 

nov.24.2017 RFE received

and

so hopefully by april there will be another update saying that my case has been approved. 

Congratulations!!!!!!!

thank you for sharing your timeline.

it was very helpful - I’m Nov 2017 filer! 

4 minutes ago, ahmad- said:

i am a april 2017 filer and still no approval... all it says is fee waived.....been waiting for 23 months now

Hope you hear something soon!!

1 hour ago, Bryan12 said:

Good evening guys I got my combo today(AP+EAD).

it has a year validity,Now I can find a good and befitting job.

Congrats! 

54 minutes ago, ahmad- said:

i am a april 2017 filer and still no approval... all it says is fee waived.....been waiting for 23 months now

You will get the good news soon

1 hour ago, Elena hope said:

Hi everyone ☺️

despite of uncertainty,

Sep.26.2017 i-360 filed

oct.14.2017 RFE for GMC 

nov.24.2017 RFE received

and

Congrats 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Elena hope said:

Hi everyone ☺️

despite of uncertainty,

Sep.26.2017 i-360 filed

oct.14.2017 RFE for GMC 

nov.24.2017 RFE received

and

Yuppie! Now another 4-8 months to get your I485 adjudicated 👏🏼🇺🇸💫

Please I need help . I suffered more than Enough .

I went to my interview 485 yesterday at local office Pennsylvania Philadelphia .

Officer is Male .

At the Interview questions was Basically Yes/No questions and some other questions , Also Officer asked me if I got divorce with my husband and I said yes , I got divorce with my husband long time ago and I brought divorce certificate with me to interview . Officer told me at the End of the interview that they will send the decision on the mail . 

Today when I checked my Case status . it's says new card been produced later on when i checked again my case status online in the same day and date after couple of hours I got other update which it says case transferred to new office has been jurisdiction it's says the mailed me letter to explain why We moved your case and it says also for the next step that they will assign my case to an officer they will review my case and mail me decision .

I don't understand what does that means they are tiring to revoke my case or what ?

Please Sandra and everyone need your help .

What is going on with my case ?

Does anyone has similar experience ?

Edited by xoxox

2 hours ago, xoxox said:

I went to my interview 485 yesterday at local office Pennsylvania Philadelphia .

Officer is Male .

At the Interview questions was Basically Yes/No questions and some other questions , Also Officer asked me if I got divorce with my husband and I said yes , I got divorce with my husband long time ago and I brought divorce certificate with me to interview . Officer told me at the End of the interview that they will send the decision on the mail . 

Today when I checked my Case status . it's says new card been produced later on when i checked again my case status online in the same day and date after couple of hours I got other update which it says case transferred to new office has been jurisdiction it's says the mailed me letter to explain why We moved your case and it says also for the next step that they will assign my case to an officer they will review my case and mail me decision .

I don't understand what does that means they are tiring to revoke my case or what ?

Hey, don’t rely on the website. The  Uscis website is messy. Months ago I got a message saying that they are reviewing my correspondence when I never send them anything lol. Just check your mail box everyday, your card should arrive anytime soon. Wish you luck in your new journey 👍🏼

14 minutes ago, Goyo said:

Hey, don’t rely on the website. The  Uscis website is messy. Months ago I got a message saying that they are reviewing my correspondence when I never send them anything lol. Just check your mail box everyday, your card should arrive anytime soon. Wish you luck in your new journey 👍🏼

Yes , but there are saying on my status online that they sent me mail explanation why they moved my case  .

What does that means ?

Edited by xoxox

4 minutes ago, xoxox said:

Yes , but there are saying on my status online that they sent me mail explanation why they moved my case .

What does that means ?

Do not worry. Trust me. The system always is messing around and sending erroneous notifications. Most of the time people get that message when their Vawa gets approved and their package is sent to their local office. You already got your interview so don’t worry about it. Okay! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
2 hours ago, xoxox said:

Officer is Male .

Congrats Xoxo, u have already made it.There system is not always updated.Just wait for your greencard.Pls can you tell us the exact questions they asked apart from yes or no questions.U said some other questions.Thanks

20 hours ago, Roms2017 said:

Hello IGIT 

Congratulation for your approval.

Once your 360 is approved, it shows Card in production, this is under your I-360.

But if it was your I-485 shows card in Production then there is a change that it is your GC.

Welcome to the long line, we just have to wait for interview keep faith and pray.

It is a process

For me it won’t be a long line in Jesus name and I am having faith that the card coming in the mail is my GC in Jesus name amen 

On 3/20/2019 at 11:07 AM, digonyc said:

Guys, quick question.

I have a vawa approved and and EAD C31 for few months already. Waiting the interview. 

Im traveling March 29 and coming back April 7. My EAd C09 expired April 15.  8 days after my arrival. Question is, is that ok traveling with a EAD near to expiration date?

Thank you

I travel back in December 2018,  I entered USA 5 days before my EAD/AP expired.  As long as you entered with an Valid EAD/ AP Combo card shouldn't be a problem.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
28 minutes ago, IGIT said:

For me it won’t be a long line in Jesus name and I am having faith that the card coming in the mail is my GC in Jesus name amen 

Well lets us know when it is the GC coming in the mail.

Good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.