New Card in Prod.           2.6.19

RFE Received                   2.11.19

Card Delivered “C14”      2.13.19

SSN.                                  2.15.19

Courtesy Letter               3.14.19

Interview Notice              4.5.19

Interview                           5.13.19

New Card is Produced   5.13.19.

Within 2 hours of driving off USCIS property I saw New Card is Being Produced. 

For reference only because every case is unique and different at the same time so processing time might not be the same. 

congrats Trizzle Happy for you. Godbless your new journey! Everything Gucci!!!😊🇺🇸

17 minutes ago, Optimistic1986 said:

26 minutes ago, Optimistic1986 said:

I have asked my lawyer already but he seemed upset when I even asked him about it and told me that my EAD should come sooner by summer time. It’s frustrating that my family helped me pay him as scheduled but whenever I request that, he’s quick to turn it down :( @sandranj thank you for responding 

I used my congressman to expedited my EAD it was successful done in 15 days. It took longer because my EAD was in the wrong place NBC, it was a process to transfer to Vermont and then Vermont made the expedition, I went to the congress office fill out a form, bring a proof of address, My Driver License, I-797c Receipt for both I765 and I-131 AP, They inquired by phone in front of me USCIS answer that i still have until June to work, with the EAD extension, but they told the congress office that they will accept an employer termination notice to expedited my EAD. So spoke with my employer they made the letter attempt to terminated me if i don't received the EAD on June, and it work. You must have a valid reason to expedited. They are more strict right now if you  don"t have a strong reason but every office different 

Edited by FeDaniela

Filed: Other Country: Kenya
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Trizzle said:

Just an update guys.

VAWA sent                      4.21.17

Received                         4.27.17

Receipt Notice               5.16.17

Finger print                     6.7.17

Prima Facie                    6.26.17

RFE                                   8.17.18

RFE Received                 11.9.18

New Card Prod.             12.19.18

Card mail                        12.21.18

Card picked up               12.26.18

Card delivered                12.27.18

Card in hand                   12.31.18

Case app. notice            1.1.19

Case Trans.                     1.10.19

Case Trans.                     1.11.19

Appr. & Deferred Ac.       1.11.19

RFE I-485                          1.29.19

For reference only because every case is unique and different at the same time so processing time might not be the same. 

Congratulations! Big news

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Optimistic1986 said:

Thank you @FridayGirl@69 it’s extremely difficult. This month will also be my divorce trial and it keeps extending due to my crazy ex’s antics of not showing up because he’s sick etc.  it’s such a drag to hell. 

I already went through that too, excruciating pain and sorrow and emotionally wasted.

Good Luck! 

19 minutes ago, username_taken said:

There are various ways to expedite but for VAWA petitioners the best way it use the congressperson. They usually have a intake form on their website or a form for you to print out and sign to bring with you to the appt that gives them permission to speak to USCIS. Check your congresspersons website for how to meet with them for immigration help. Bring all your papers and they will help you submit an expedite and follow up on it for you. Ask for both EAD and AP expedite if you need both.

Thank you so much @username_taken. This is a great input bec I really don’t know where to start. So, all paper receipts from USCIS and job offer letter and my mom’s laboratory results? I am very much overwhelmed. I felt helpless in so many ways. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Trizzle said:

Just an update guys.

VAWA sent                      4.21.17

Received                         4.27.17

Receipt Notice               5.16.17

Finger print                     6.7.17

Prima Facie                    6.26.17

RFE                                   8.17.18

RFE Received                 11.9.18

New Card Prod.             12.19.18

Card mail                        12.21.18

Card picked up               12.26.18

Card delivered                12.27.18

Card in hand                   12.31.18

Case app. notice            1.1.19

Case Trans.                     1.10.19

Case Trans.                     1.11.19

Appr. & Deferred Ac.       1.11.19

RFE I-485                          1.29.19

🥳 Congratulations!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Benin
Timeline
9 hours ago, sandranj said:

They will not deny because you changed your address and did not inform USCIS within  10days.

Thank you

Also please i need advice from anybody

Which forms the officer will ask me questions on? I need to refresh my memorie God bless you

Thank you

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Roms2017 said:

Thank you

Which forms the officer will ask me questions on? I need to refresh my memorie God bless you

Thank you

I did interview this morning and they ask every question on the I-485. They also ask for proof you had a relationship with your wife/husband like bank accounts, lease agreements, divorce decrees etc. Bring originals and copies of documents you submitted like marriage certificate, birth certificate etc. cuz I had to give her a copy of my marriage certificate which wasn’t on the file. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Roms2017 said:

Thank you

Thank you

I would advice you to read over your affadavit again cuz although they aren’t suppose to do it the officer asked me a few brain teaser of things that I wrote in my affadavit. It wasn’t a lot but just some questions and I think it was fair enough questions.

Edited by Trizzle
Type error

4 minutes ago, Trizzle said:

I would advice you to read over your affadavit again cuz although they aren’t suppose to do it the officer asked me a few brain teaser of things that I wrote in my affadavit. It wasn’t a lot but just some questions and I think it was fair enough questions.

Did you go with any attorney? Most times when you go with an attorney who knows what he or she is doing, the IO tries to "behave" as in not ask you what they have no business asking..vawa was completed at vermont..why bring it to the local office? Is there like a carry/spill over? They are supposed to just focus on the file their office has jurisdiction over..which is i485!😏

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Did you go with any attorney? Most times when you go with an attorney who knows what he or she is doing, the IO tries to "behave" as in not ask you what they have no business asking..vawa was completed at vermont..why bring it to the local office? Is there like a carry/spill over? They are supposed to just focus on the file their office has jurisdiction over..which is i485!😏

My attorney said he “couldn’t make it”. Actually my attorney is not an attorney. His assistant  knows more than him. It’s sad but it’s true. 

Edited by Trizzle

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.