Jay Jones

Interview APPROVED!!

156 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
27 minutes ago, N.pie said:

Thank you so much! You were very helpful. I wished I stumbled in this site sooner 😂

I asked the courier about not getting any message, he said the embassy sends it, not them. Lol! 

2GO is to text/call if a number is provided ...  

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

2GO is to text/call if a number is provided ...  

I'm pretty sure I did. 🤔 Still, good to know that they went to my house three times to get it delivered. 😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got our "Issued" status last March 21. Til now I can't track it via 2go and the US travel docs website. I also emailed them but no status is available for my passport yet. How long did it take for you guys to be able to track your passport after the 'issued' status? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, justlove said:

Got our "Issued" status last March 21. Til now I can't track it via 2go and the US travel docs website. I also emailed them but no status is available for my passport yet. How long did it take for you guys to be able to track your passport after the 'issued' status? 

Never on 2go website,  was only able to track on aftership.com

YMMV

Timeline
2 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Never on 2go website,  was only able to track on aftership.com

Did aftership tell you when it is delivered or ready for pickup at 2go? Ours says in transit on aftership but ustraveldocs says no status.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, justlove said:

Thanks. I'll try it

Cool! It worked. Current status: IN TRANSIT March 26, 4:00 AM

1 minute ago, Mark&Jean said:

Did aftership tell you when it is delivered or ready for pickup at 2go? Ours says in transit on aftership but ustraveldocs says no status.

Maybe let's wait for a 2-3 days, some receive SMS while some don't 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mark&Jean said:

No.  Intransit with a couple of different time stamps was all we got 

YMMV

Timeline
Just now, payxibka said:

No.  Intransit with a couple of different time stamps was all we got 

Yea I'm assuming it shows in transit before it even leaves the embassy when they generate the shipping label. It seems most people's stay in transit for a few days. Jean is sitting in a hotel waiting on it to arrive at MOA.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mark&Jean said:

Yea I'm assuming it shows in transit before it even leaves the embassy when they generate the shipping label. It seems most people's stay in transit for a few days. Jean is sitting in a hotel waiting on it to arrive at MOA.

Yes.  Our first time stamp was midday (assume label creation), second was mid evening same day (assume arrived 2go Manila  office), then mid morning next day (assume left Manila office), then late afternoon same day (assume arrival 2go office  cebu), two days later phone call for delivery directions 

YMMV

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

.  Aftership did not do anything for me.  It said "in transit" the entire time and  we have our visa and it still says the same.  This is what I did.  I was not able to track our visa on the 2go website using her passport number, UID number, MNL number, etc so I called the main 2go customer service number at 02-77-99-222.  I don't know if you are in the Philippines.  You can dial that number from a Philippine cellphone.  I explained my situation to 2go.  They looked up my fiancé from the information they asked for such as passport number, full name, etc.  They was able to give me a "tracking number".  I was able to track our visa on the 2go website using that "tracking number".

My experience with 2go has been TERRIBLE.  We had issues with them when my fiancé was approved for her 2 tourist visas in the past.  I had to go and show my azz and be the rude American.  I plan to email the US Embassy somehow and explain my issues with the Dau Branch here in Angeles City.  I don't know what that will do but I will try.

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, justlove said:

Usually takes a couples days after ISSUED before the package is ready for 2GO to pickup.   And weekends don't count.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Have you tried the email to traveldocs with passport # in subject?

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Usually takes a couples days after ISSUED before the package is ready for 2GO to pickup.   And weekends don't count.

After oversleeping (hibernating) for two days, my girl finally has her Visa in her hand. 

Just the CFO left.  Then she departs.  Yes !!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
46 minutes ago, EllisAndRenz said:

After oversleeping (hibernating) for two days, my girl finally has her Visa in her hand. 

Just the CFO left.  Then she departs.  Yes !!

We in the same boat.  Our CFO is on 3 Apr and our flight 5 Apr

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.