Jay Jones

Interview APPROVED!!

156 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jay Jones said:

We in the same boat.  Our CFO is on 3 Apr and our flight 5 Apr

She wanted a few more weeks home.  Her CFO is on the 12th, flight on the 18th.  

She wants to go see her family in the province first.  (Can't blame her I guess)

After 3 years of dating / engagement / immigration ... what's a few more days?

Anyway: GOOD LUCK to you.  Have a wedding date set yet?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, EllisAndRenz said:

She wanted a few more weeks home.  Her CFO is on the 12th, flight on the 18th.  

She wants to go see her family in the province first.  (Can't blame her I guess)

After 3 years of dating / engagement / immigration ... what's a few more days?

Anyway: GOOD LUCK to you.  Have a wedding date set yet?

No exact wedding date as of yet but it will be within the first month of our arrival.  We are going to do a Justice of the Peace then for our 1 year anniversary, we will renew our vows in a church with family and friends present

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, EllisAndRenz said:

After oversleeping (hibernating) for two days, my girl finally has her Visa in her hand. 

Just the CFO left.  Then she departs.  Yes !!

Outstanding!

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Jay Jones said:

No exact wedding date as of yet but it will be within the first month of our arrival.  We are going to do a Justice of the Peace then for our 1 year anniversary, we will renew our vows in a church with family and friends present

Good luck to you both !!  Enjoy your future!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, EllisAndRenz said:

Good luck to you both !!  Enjoy your future!

Same to you!

AOS Timeline (I-485, I-765, I-131)

12/28/2019:  Packages sent to USCIS via Fedex

12/30/2019:  USCIS received packages

1/08/2020:  NOA for all 3 applications

1/17/2020:  Received biometrics appt letter for the I-485 and I-765 (Code 3). 

1/31/2020:  Biometrics completed

2/20/2020:  RFE

6/15/2020:  Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

6/15/2020:  I-765 (New Card is Being Produced)

6/30/2020:  Received Combo Card in the Mail

4/22/2021:  AOS Interview

4/26/2021:  AOS Approval

4/29/2021:  Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

Timeline
5 hours ago, justlove said:

Yeah. Tried this one but still it says no status

I called them today and  emailed them again just now. The status now said: In transit from post

Did CFO on March 14, right after the interview. I have the certificate but I still need the sticker. Is it possible to get the CFO sticke at NAIA Terminal 1?

Timeline
3 hours ago, justlove said:

I called them today and  emailed them again just now. The status now said: In transit from post

Did CFO on March 14, right after the interview. I have the certificate but I still need the sticker. Is it possible to get the CFO sticke at NAIA Terminal 1?

For those who are planning to get their CFO stickers, I have just called CFO NAIA and they said that the  CFO sticker can be claimed at the terminal.

You have to bring a photocopy of the following:

GCP Seminar Certificate

US Visa

Passport

Timeline
4 hours ago, justlove said:

For those who are planning to get their CFO stickers, I have just called CFO NAIA and they said that the  CFO sticker can be claimed at the terminal.

You have to bring a photocopy of the following:

GCP Seminar Certificate

US Visa

Passport

They don't do the certificate at the seminar?  

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 minutes ago, EllisAndRenz said:

They don't do the certificate at the seminar?  

Yes you get the certificate at the end of the seminar & interview (CFO does a one on one interview).    You get the sticker in the passport once you have the visa.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

VOH!!! Thank you 8lb 5oz baby Jesus! On her way to get stamp from CFO and flying to the US on Friday!

Timeline
1 minute ago, justlove said:

Got my passport and the yellow packet today. 😊 I just made a small slit just to get my passport inside. 

You cut a slit in the packet and put your passport inside? Dont you need the passport at the airport and I thought we weren't supposed to open or tamper with the packet but turn it over to customs in the US?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Mark&Jean said:

You cut a slit in the packet and put your passport inside? Dont you need the passport at the airport and I thought we weren't supposed to open or tamper with the packet but turn it over to customs in the US?

No. There were two plastics. One was from 2go and the other plastic is the one with yellow packet and the passport inside. You have to cut a small slit and be careful not to damage the yellow packet. The small slit is just enough to get the passport and for you to check if the details inside the passport are correct. The yellow packet will be opened at POE and should not be opened. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.