Jenna Ting

HI! WANNA MAKE SURE SOMETHING BEFORE MAILING OUT THE AOS PACKAGE

63 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

AGAIN .I'm here to ask for some help! Not sure about what's correct.

1: I've applied SSN but not received it yet. On i765,page 2,part 2,13a....it asks if the  SSA ever issued a SS card to me?Should I say"No" then explain this?

13b.Provid my SSN(if any)......Can I leave it blank since I haven't gotten it?

14.Do you want the SSA to issue you SS card?......Can I click "YES"? In case they don't mail me the SS card or I just click 'No" then I need to  go to the SSD office to get it if I still  haven't received  it

2.I came on k1 visa so I have the medical exam in my country and it's been given at the customs.Should I attatch my medical exam report with the AOS package?

Thank you in advance. Hope everyone a good luck!

12 minutes ago, Jenna Ting said:

AGAIN .I'm here to ask for some help! Not sure about what's correct.

1: I've applied SSN but not received it yet. On i765,page 2,part 2,13a....it asks if the  SSA ever issued a SS card to me?Should I say"No" then explain this?

Yes. Say no and then explain in the additional info section that you've applied but not received it.

13b.Provid my SSN(if any)......Can I leave it blank since I haven't gotten it? 

No put "None". As per USCIS instructions, nothing should be left blank.

14.Do you want the SSA to issue you SS card?......Can I click "YES"? In case they don't mail me the SS card or I just click 'No" then I need to  go to the SSD office to get it if I still  haven't received  it.

Pick yes. You want one. Who cares if it's a duplicate card.

2.I came on k1 visa so I have the medical exam in my country and it's been given at the customs.Should I attatch my medical exam report with the AOS package?

You should attach a PHOTOCOPY of your DS3025 Vaccination Record and bring your copy to the interview. You dont have your medical exam report. They took that from you at your POE and it will be waiting for you at your interview.

Thank you in advance. Hope everyone a good luck!

Edited by K1visaHopeful

Timeline
3 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

I have 3 duplicates of medical exam reports.Is it better for me to attatch my medical exam report with the AOS package ?

1 hour ago, Jenna Ting said:

I have 3 duplicates of medical exam reports.Is it better for me to attatch my medical exam report with the AOS package ?

How would you have a copy of your DS392x series of overseas medical forms? The Panel Physician issues you one copy in a sealed envelope and you hand that off to your embassy at the interview and then the embassy seals the info in your K1 entry packet that you submit at your K1 POE.

Can you explain what you mean?

It's important that your overseas medical packet that USCIS now has, has not left the chain of command. If left in your hands  it would not be valid.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jenna Ting said:

Are you sure it's your medical exam report, not your DS3025 vaccination record?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ate said:

Are you sure it's your medical exam report, not your DS3025 vaccination record?

yes. I got 6 pages of each ,including tuberculosis worksheet,medical history, physical exam worksheet and DS3025

Timeline
1 hour ago, K1visaHopeful said:

How would you have a copy of your DS392x series of overseas medical forms? The Panel Physician issues you one copy in a sealed envelope and you hand that off to your embassy at the interview and then the embassy seals the info in your K1 entry packet that you submit at your K1 POE.

It's important that your overseas medical packet that USCIS now has, has not left the chain of command. If left in your hands  it would not be valid.....

The Panel Physician issues me one sealed envolop but it has 4 duplicates in it

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jenna Ting said:

yes. I got 6 pages of each ,including tuberculosis worksheet,medical history, physical exam worksheet and DS3025

Um, how?  Did you open your packet that was supposed to be given to CBP when you entered the US?

8 minutes ago, Jenna Ting said:

The Panel Physician issues me one sealed envolop but it has 4 duplicates in it

Did the CBP officer give you a copy back? If so I would definitely NOT submit that with your AOS package. You are not supposed to have access to that. The only thing you should have is a copy of your DS3025.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

I have a copy too.

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Ate said:

Um, how?  Did you open your packet that was supposed to be given to CBP when you entered the US?

No. It was taken by the officer on the interview. Then it came back with my visa(sealed ) I brought it and offered it at the customs. What I have was 3 sealed of envolopes but I opened them when I came back from the Visa interview 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jenna Ting said:

No. It was taken by the officer on the interview. Then it came back with my visa(sealed ) I brought it and offered it at the customs. What I have was 3 sealed of envolopes but I opened them when I came back from the Visa interview 

Oh.  Well I guess that's a country-specific difference.  Unless you mean you already got your I-693 (Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record)?  If what you have is your I-693, then yes, that needs to be submitted when you file for AOS.

7 minutes ago, Ate said:

Oh.  Well I guess that's a country-specific difference.  Unless you mean you already got your I-693 (Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record)?  If what you have is your I-693, then yes, that needs to be submitted when you file for AOS.

Actually if it is an I693, they can choose when they submit it. With the AOS application or at the interview. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.