dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2019

1,194 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Potomac said:

Hi, how did you find out that NVC received you case? Did you call, or received an email, mail?

I called them directly.....I keep hearing that it is going to take 8 weeks but when I called they told me that they received it and it could be in the system less than 8 weeks.  So I call them once a week just to see if any changes and to comfort my anxiety with the process.  

1 hour ago, Potomac said:

Thank you. Do you know any approx days that NVC is currently taking to give out case numbers? Is it 6-8 weeks after the case is sent to Dept of State or is it 6-8 weeks after they received it?

I have been told 6-8 weeks after confirmed receipt of documents

1 hour ago, Schalcon said:

Good day everybody! We got our case numbers few hours ago and just paid all the fees! Yay!

NVC received our case on Feb 6th

😎

Congratulations! did you call or get an email/physical letter? NVC received our file on February 12th.

Edited by MichaelC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, Schalcon said:

Good day everybody! We got our case numbers few hours ago and just paid all the fees! Yay!

NVC received our case on Feb 6th

😎

congrats

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

After 3 RFE's Feb 13, Feb. 26, and March 9th, We FINALLY got the email 9:30 this morning, saying we are documentarily qualified. 
Good luck to everyone still waiting. 

38 minutes ago, MichaelC said:

Congratulations! did you call or get an email/physical letter? NVC received our file on February 12th.

Both me and my husband received emails at the same time😇

No worries, next week you will receive yours!

Edited by Schalcon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
24 minutes ago, cc13 said:

After 3 RFE's Feb 13, Feb. 26, and March 9th, We FINALLY got the email 9:30 this morning, saying we are documentarily qualified. 
Good luck to everyone still waiting. 

CONGRATS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On ‎03‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 6:43 PM, king julian said:

Just received NOA2 in the mail today... so excited to be joining the NVC group 😍even though it means loads more waiting [not that I am going to complain, our NOA2 was super quick compared to what we were expecting]. Sending out positive thoughts for speedy progress to for everyone in this process 😉

I agree. I hated waiting for the case number but looking at the I-130 May 2018 filers thread that I was apart of and seeing that there are people still waiting for an NOA2 with May 2018 priority dates, it makes me grateful that we've gotten case complete and awaiting an interview now. The wait could've been so much longer for us.

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, Our Journey2019 said:

I called them directly.....I keep hearing that it is going to take 8 weeks but when I called they told me that they received it and it could be in the system less than 8 weeks.  So I call them once a week just to see if any changes and to comfort my anxiety with the process.  

It took us 6 weeks 5 days to get the case number. Lots of other members here got their case number in less than 8 weeks also.

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.