NVC Filers - March 2019

1,194 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
6 hours ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Still says paid

Mine too

8 hours ago, nicedamsel said:

I want to ask a question for people that got case close. Did your AOS changed from paid to N/A?

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

10 hours ago, Potomac said:

Hello everyone !

I am the beneficiary. My case was sent to NVC on March 1st and today is March 17th. Any approx dates of when will i hear from NVC?

My case was also sent to nvc on the 1st of March and they received it on the 8th of March I'm being told that I wont receive case number until mid April.  I think our cases will be processed around same time

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

URGENT

Hi Friends, 

I have received Transcript for my sponsors. 

on transcript page, 

Names shown of Return : xxxx  

Address: 000 xx

There is no full name shown, no full address. 

Is there any error or it is the way transcript received ?

Please, Can anyone guide me ?

Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Our Journey2019 said:

My case was also sent to nvc on the 1st of March and they received it on the 8th of March I'm being told that I wont receive case number until mid April.  I think our cases will be processed around same time

53 minutes ago, Our Journey2019 said:

My case was sent to NVC on Mar 14, will keep updated too. 

Hi guys, 

After about 4 rfp, finally got the last request sorted two weeks ago. Now, we got the usual  mail from nvc saying there's an update, only for us to check, there was nothing different apart from "submitted". We were expecting nothing but a cc. Please what could be up?

By the way, I'm for IR1, got into NVC since August 2018. 

Thanks people

2 minutes ago, BoStar said:

Hi guys, 

After about 4 rfp, finally got the last request sorted two weeks ago. Now, we got the usual  mail from nvc saying there's an update, only for us to check, there was nothing different apart from "submitted". We were expecting nothing but a cc. Please what could be up?

By the way, I'm for IR1, got into NVC since August 2018. 

Thanks people

When did you submit your last documents. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, M@K12 said:

URGENT

Hi Friends, 

I have received Transcript for my sponsors. 

on transcript page, 

Names shown of Return : xxxx  

Address: 000 xx

There is no full name shown, no full address. 

Is there any error or it is the way transcript received ?

Please, Can anyone guide me ?

Thank you.

It's not an error. That's the new IRS transcript format.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/about-the-new-tax-transcript-faqs

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.