dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2019

688 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, akeme26 said:

Praise the Lord!!!

Thank you all for following me through this journey and helping me out whenever it was needed. My wife was approved for the visa today!! Lord knows how happy and excited I am right now!! 😃😃😃

Congrats 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, akeme26 said:

Praise the Lord!!!

Thank you all for following me through this journey and helping me out whenever it was needed. My wife was approved for the visa today!! Lord knows how happy and excited I am right now!! 😃😃😃

Congratulations💃💃💃🎉🎉🍾

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 hours ago, N & Nancy said:

Looks like they opened the floodgates today for interview letters, I'm soooooo happy!

CC :                       02/14/2019

Interview email : 03/13/2019

Interview:             04/1/2019

Congrats!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Can anyone guide me for my below query ?

Do we specifically need 24 hour gap between biometrics and interview ? As they say you need to do the biometrics atleast a day before.
My interview is in april at 7:30am in MUMBAI , INDIA. 
Has anyone done their biometrics in new delhi and went for an interview in mumbai ?
As when i tried booking an appointment for biometrics i also get an option to choose NEW DELHI. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 3/10/2019 at 2:55 PM, TTRT said:

we both know. but it's good when the petitioner is there if it's a case where he is allowed to be there. @SM&RMdid her interview and she went with her husband and it wasn't a problem

If you are scheduled at an embassy that allows the petitioner to attend and you don’t have a lot of trips to the applicants country I would go to the interview. I saw applicants get a lot of slips to return with the petitioner and more evidence of bonifide marriage. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

If you are scheduled at an embassy that allows the petitioner to attend and you don’t have a lot of trips to the applicants country I would go to the interview. I saw applicants get a lot of slips to return with the petitioner and more evidence of bonifide marriage. 

thanks dear. 

he will be in Jamaica for my interview. Tickets prices are a bit expensive tho but it's worth a sacrifice as I need him by my side 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
On 3/5/2019 at 11:31 PM, quangthent said:

I want ask that your case on ceac web is ready or at nvc? Thank you so much

ready

On 3/6/2019 at 12:16 AM, kalikala said:

Is documentary qualified the same as CC? 

yes

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
20 hours ago, josie125 said:

CC: January 30, 2019

Interview Email: March 13, 2019

Interview Date: April 09, 2019

Praise be to the Almighty God, I am so happy. Thank you to all visajourney members for helping along this journey, it's not over yet.

Please other VJ members please update your timeline and the spreadsheet. 

Congratulations. Is there a way we can communicate via email. Have some questions to ask about this journey

Edited by Nana Effe

Timeline
1 hour ago, TTRT said:

thanks dear. 

he will be in Jamaica for my interview. Tickets prices are a bit expensive tho but it's worth a sacrifice as I need him by my side 

That’s great! They asked this one woman that was by herself so many questions. I was like oh goodness. Their is one lady that asks a lot of questions and she talks on the microphone loud so everyone can hear. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, TTRT said:

thanks dear. 

Bring pictures. They love pictures. One guy was easy going. He didn’t ask a lot of questions unless your case was complicated. 

Timeline
39 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

Bring pictures. They love pictures. One guy was easy going. He didn’t ask a lot of questions unless your case was complicated. 

I hope u don't get that lady. 

I will be carrying my wedding album plus photos from his 2 visit. will carry call logs and chats as well. my case is not complicated much but there was some incorrect information entered on the ds 260 and I was not able to correct it before its submitted so I am worried about that part. my interview is at 7 am so I am hoping it's doesn't take long

2 hours ago, kayjee said:

Can anyone guide me for my below query ?

Do we specifically need 24 hour gap between biometrics and interview ? As they say you need to do the biometrics atleast a day before.
My interview is in april at 7:30am in MUMBAI , INDIA. 
Has anyone done their biometrics in new delhi and went for an interview in mumbai ?
As when i tried booking an appointment for biometrics i also get an option to choose NEW DELHI. 

I think you can do biometrics anywhere ,it doesn't need to have specifically Mumbai

Timeline
1 hour ago, TTRT said:

I hope u don't get that lady. 

I will be carrying my wedding album plus photos from his 2 visit. will carry call logs and chats as well. my case is not complicated much but there was some incorrect information entered on the ds 260 and I was not able to correct it before its submitted so I am worried about that part. my interview is at 7 am so I am hoping it's doesn't take long

Ok sounds great. You will be ok regarding your DS-260. I sent an email with updated information. You should be out by 11-12p.  The earlier you arrive the better.  My appointment was at 8:15a and I was one of the last to leave around 1-2p. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.