dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2019

688 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Possible18 said:

Congratulations everyone๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ Today is a great day!

ย 

My husband arrived today in Dallas. ย Thank God this journey is finally over for us. Thanks to you all for all your help, God will reward you.

Welcome My brother...best wishes. Glory be to God Almighty...your journey has ended..๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพย enjoy my sister

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats to everyone !!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—ย 

Cc Feb 14 ,2019

Interview April 5th 2019

Manila Embassy Philippines

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Rohit07 said:

Congrats all! :)

ย 

We are CC 1st Feb ( CR-1, Mumbai) and haven't received the email yet ๐Ÿ˜•. Currently on hold with NVC to see what they have to say! ugh.

Good luck my friend ! I hope you get it real soon ! Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

• I-130 petition sent: May 5th, 2018
  • I-130 Petition received: May 14, 2018
  • I-130 Petition approved: Nov 27, 2018
  • Case sent to NVC: Dec 21, 2018
  • Case received at NVC:ย Jan 2nd, 2019
  • NVC case# Generated:ย Feb 19th, 2019ย 
  • AOS and IV Fees paid:ย Feb 19th, 2019ย 
  • AOS and IV Forms / Docs submitted:ย Feb 22nd, 2019ย 
  • NVC Case Complete :ย March 8th, 2019
  • Interview :ย May 31st, 2019 - Approved

4 minutes ago, sj0509 said:

Good luck my friend ! I hope you get it real soon ! Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

So we just got told from an NVC rep that we haven't been scheduled yet and it's highly unlikely that they will be scheduling anymore interviews in April for Mumbai. They said the next date they'll schedule interviews will be starting Mar 25, which will be for May. All this sounds super weird to me - will try and call them again tomorrow and speak to another rep.ย 

ย 

CC 1st Feb ( CR-1, Mumbai)

Edited by Rohit07

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Rohit07 said:

So we just got told from an NVC rep that we haven't been scheduled yet and it's highly unlikely that they will be scheduling anymore interviews in April for Mumbai. They said the next date they'll schedule interviews will be starting Mar 25, which will be for May. All this sounds super weird to me - will try and call them again tomorrow and speak to another rep.ย 

ย 

CC 1st Feb ( CR-1, Mumbai)

ย 

I'm sorry to hear that. This is such an erratic process. I hope they have a positive answer for you tomorrow, but if not then at least there's light at the end of the tunnel. 25th Mar isn't that far away in the context of things...

• I-130 petition sent: May 5th, 2018
  • I-130 Petition received: May 14, 2018
  • I-130 Petition approved: Nov 27, 2018
  • Case sent to NVC: Dec 21, 2018
  • Case received at NVC:ย Jan 2nd, 2019
  • NVC case# Generated:ย Feb 19th, 2019ย 
  • AOS and IV Fees paid:ย Feb 19th, 2019ย 
  • AOS and IV Forms / Docs submitted:ย Feb 22nd, 2019ย 
  • NVC Case Complete :ย March 8th, 2019
  • Interview :ย May 31st, 2019 - Approved

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
30 minutes ago, An&Ak said:

Finally I got interview date 2nd April

Cc:21st Feb

Mumbai embassyย 

I got interview on april 4thย 

CC feb 21

Mumbai embassy

ย 

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, N & Nancy said:

Looks like they opened the floodgates today for interview letters, I'm soooooo happy!

CC :ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 02/14/2019

Interview email : 03/13/2019

Interview:ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 04/1/2019

Yup, they scheduled so many interviews today

ย I'm so glad to see my wife's interview email. Thank God.ย 

My CC feb 21

Interview email March 13

Interview April 04

Mumbai embassy

ย 

ย 

7 minutes ago, Sam saini said:

Yup, they scheduled so many interviews today

ย I'm so glad to see my wife's interview email. Thank God.ย 

My CC feb 21

Interview email March 13

Interview April 04

Mumbai embassy๏ปฟ

ย 

ย 

Congrats guys! looks like they overlooked our caseย ๐Ÿ˜•CC 1st Feb, Mumbai Embassy CR-1. Is there anyone else early Feb who didn't get their interview email either? I wonder if this has anything to do with PD at all? Although that shouldn't matter given it's an IR-1/CR-1 case.ย 

5 hours ago, jhenril said:

Congrats to everyone !!!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—ย 

Cc Feb 14 ,2019

Interview April 5th 2019

Manila Embassy Philippines

Congrats! We have same interview date too ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.