Greenbaum

MARCH 2019 K-1 NOA2 ----> NVC

1,540 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Pinti90 said:

Total days . I got approved  noa2 on 3/14 and got case 4/11

i am a week later than you sooooo if i follow you THURSDAY is my magical day.  ill sit back and let all the in transit people have THEIR day....congrats to all...soon for the rest xoxox

Called the NVC again today as our case number was assigned about 2-3 weeks ago now. Got told that "the case is processed and in queue to be sent to the embassy / consulate," but they can't confirm when it'll be sent. :(

Application for Naturalization (APPROVED, Pending Oath Ceremony)

07/16/23 - Filed N-400

07/17/23 - Received by USCIS, Reviewed, and Scheduled for Interview (8/21)

08/21/23 - I-751 interview waived, N-400 interview passed!

08/21/23 - Recommended for approval and placed in line for oath ceremony scheduling.

08/23/23 - Oath ceremony scheduled for Sept 7th, 2023

Removal of Conditions (APPROVED)
07/19/22 - Filed I-751 and Received by USCIS

07/21/22 - NOA1 for I-751

08/21/23 - I-751 interview waived at N-400 interview

08/23/23- Approved!

Work Permit / Advance Parole Renewal (APPROVED & Received) in 72 Days.

Adjustment of Status (APPROVED & Received) in 374 Days!

Work Permit / Advance Parole (ExpeditedAPPROVED) in 109 Days.

K1 Visa Process (APPROVED & PoE) in 353 Days.

5 minutes ago, Crashdoom said:

Called the NVC again today as our case number was assigned about 2-3 weeks ago now. Got told that "the case is processed and in queue to be sent to the embassy / consulate," but they can't confirm when it'll be sent. :(

Same here! We got our case number march 27 and hoped our case would have shipped April 2 but it didn’t so REALLY hoping it goes today! I’m uk too so I hope that isn’t a sign 🙈

Edited by KirstyMcDonald

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
Just now, fhevzfei said:

Check mine also 😍😍 and its in transit 😍😍

My case still says at Nvc case was assigned on 4/11 I had high hopes but oh well😪😪

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

712158742_Buckleup.png.3436bb92c6144eeb745f6dd31440b7b5.png

Today is a big day for some as your case file may ship out to your embassy. Check CEAC for updated progress and look for "in transit"!! If that shows you are on your way. Also, for those who want to have a little fun in tracking your shipment see the DHL hack on the first page of this thread in the first post. Scroll down about 3/4 of the way for instructions. The information will not be available till Wednesday as the DHL and NVC computers have to be sync with each other to produce the outcome.

You have three stages 1) transit - shipment is in the air or soon will be, 2) received - physical case file is at the Embassy and 3) ready - your case is ready to schedule and complete your interview.  These will be your current state or status to your case file once you have received the case number. Good luck.

1833638799_Untitledpicture.png.562e17fceb7728cc894d534d9f76941e.png

Hi! Just want to share to you that you are right.. 😍 My case is already in transit.. Thanks for the advices @Greenbaum

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Just now, KirstyMcDonald said:

Same here! We got our case number math 27 and hoped our case would have shipped April 2 but it didn’t so REALLY hoping it goes today! I’m uk too so I hope that isn’t a sign 🙈

I got my number case assigned in March 25TH,I don't know if they send more cases during the day or if they just have a particular hour to do it, anyway tomorrow will be the last chance for this month I think. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Pinti90 said:

My case still says at Nvc case was assigned on 4/11 I had high hopes but oh well😪😪

Our number was assigned march 30.. Don't worry you will receive yours too. Soon. Will pray for that 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Sofia Cast said:

I got my number case assigned in March 25TH,I don't know if they send more cases during the day or if they just have a particular hour to do it, anyway tomorrow will be the last chance for this month I think. 

when are they shipped out?  only 1x a month?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, fluffykim said:

I think they're shipped every 2 weeks. So after today and tomorrow, the next shipment will be 30th April/1st May, if I understood correctly 😊

28 minutes ago, fluffykim said:

2x a month, every Tuesday of the first and third week per month, if not mistaken

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
28 minutes ago, nitad3 said:

I think they're shipped every 2 weeks. So after today and tomorrow, the next shipment will be 30th April/1st May, if I understood correctly 😊

Yes,that's right :D

Just now, mepck said:

2x a month, every Tuesday of the first and third week per month, if not mistaken

Yes I'm thinking the last one this month is April 30th!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

2 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Yes I'm thinking the last one this month is April 30th!

Yes yes you are correct! Wohooo😀😀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.