Kyle&Ana

MARCH 2019 - AOS Filers

3,426 posts in this topic

Completed my biometrics yesterday. Now we just wait 😩

Concurrent filing of I-130, I-485, I-765, and I-131 (USC spouse)

Adjusting From: F1 

Local USCIS office: Washington, DC

Service center: NBC

AOS Timeline

03/07/2019: FedEx delivery

03/22/2019: NOA1

04/01/2019: Completed biometrics 

04/08/2019: Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

07/05/2019: EAD Card in Production (67 days after expediting)

Feb 2020: GC Interview, GC received

ROC Timeline:

Nov 2021: Filed I-751

March 2021: Biometrics Appointment Completed

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, Jacobson said:

For people that got Biometric appointment, how long from NOA1 please?

Notices received today.  Trusting God for every thing 

After a week

It finally happened! I got the txts a little after midnight for AOS, AP and EAD and the $1225 came out today. It seems like several people who had their packets delivered around the 11th had really long waits.
When I looked up the tracking numbers I noticed something I think is a little weird though.
For AP and EAD it says they were received on March 11th but for the AOS it says it was received on March 29th? Is this normal? I thought they would be around the same time. Was AP and EAD really processed on March 11th or were they in limbo until the I-485 was processed? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey Guys,

reaching out my Husband sent the AOS to Chicago on March 13th and the tacking said they delivered it to the PO BOX on March 16th.

We have not heard anything it is almost 3 weeks from when we sent everything in. they have not cashed the check yet, and they haven't sent anything back.

Is this normal?

Thank you for your help!

Timeline

Hey Guys,

A question about the social security number, my husband filed for it and gave the administration a copy of the Visa and I-94.

they did not give any updates and gave the paper saying one couldn't be issued at that time.

it has been three weeks and we have not received any updated.

how long does it take to get a SSN for him and what else should I do?

Thank you,  

16 minutes ago, Collin & Kaue said:

Hey Guys,

A question about the social security number, my husband filed for it and gave the administration a copy of the Visa and I-94.

they did not give any updates and gave the paper saying one couldn't be issued at that time.

it has been three weeks and we have not received any updated.

how long does it take to get a SSN for him and what else should I do?

Thank you,  

They told me up to 4 weeks but received within a week. Give it some more time. I did mine in NYC 

5 hours ago, JPFerguson said:

It finally happened! I got the txts a little after midnight for AOS, AP and EAD and the $1225 came out today. It seems like several people who had their packets delivered around the 11th had really long waits.
When I looked up the tracking numbers I noticed something I think is a little weird though.
For AP and EAD it says they were received on March 11th but for the AOS it says it was received on March 29th? Is this normal? I thought they would be around the same time. Was AP and EAD really processed on March 11th or were they in limbo until the I-485 was processed? 

I have the same "issue".

EAD/AP say March 8th (although USPS says it got delivered on the 10th) and for the i485 it says March 28th online.

2 hours ago, Collin & Kaue said:

Hey Guys,

reaching out my Husband sent the AOS to Chicago on March 13th and the tacking said they delivered it to the PO BOX on March 16th.

We have not heard anything it is almost 3 weeks from when we sent everything in. they have not cashed the check yet, and they haven't sent anything back.

Is this normal?

Thank you for your help!

Yes, I have seen several people on this thread who had to wait several weeks. According to USPS, mine was delivered on the 12th, and it was finally today that I got txts from them with the receipt numbers and they cashed the check today too.

37 minutes ago, runninggirl said:

I have the same "issue".

EAD/AP say March 8th (although USPS says it got delivered on the 10th) and for the i485 it says March 28th online.

That's so weird. I followed your timeline. Definitely interested in seeing how yours goes compared to mine. 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, JPFerguson said:

Yes, I have seen several people on this thread who had to wait several weeks. According to USPS, mine was delivered on the 12th, and it was finally today that I got txts from them with the receipt numbers and they cashed the check today too.

Thank you so much for sharing! we were beginning to worry because I seen from the timeline on here it looked like 7 days! thank you again!

20 minutes ago, Vega007 said:

Guess I officially entered the long waiting period. 

Screenshot_20190402-184810_CaseTracker.jpg

Congrats! Hopefully it's a quick process! When the case is ready to be scheduled for an interview, is that when they transfer it to the local field office?

Our timelines are about a week apart so I'm hoping I'm getting close too :)

Concurrent filing of I-130, I-485, I-765, and I-131 (USC spouse)

Adjusting From: F1 

Local USCIS office: Washington, DC

Service center: NBC

AOS Timeline

03/07/2019: FedEx delivery

03/22/2019: NOA1

04/01/2019: Completed biometrics 

04/08/2019: Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

07/05/2019: EAD Card in Production (67 days after expediting)

Feb 2020: GC Interview, GC received

ROC Timeline:

Nov 2021: Filed I-751

March 2021: Biometrics Appointment Completed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.