AndyH

Can not log in to CEAC website, message "The selected Case Number and Invoice Identification Number combination you entered does not match our records. Please try again or contact the National Visa Center for further assistance."

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
4 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

Hello. I will pay my AOS fee at the Embassy. I do not make payments online because of my expedite. Your payment should process in 2-3 days. I would start scanning all documents and saving them, because that process takes awhile.  Please see attached for vaccine info. It is flu season, so the flu vaccine is required now. 

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/laws-regs/vaccination-immigration/revised-vaccination-immigration-faq.html

Thank you very much so how will you fill ds260 and affidavit? Because I am stuck there till maybe after payment is processed.I just tried the expedite 2 days ago and got the reply 2 hours after submitting payments on my civil docs section its simply written N/A and my status at consular section shows READY.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, mniceguy16 said:

Thank you very much so how will you fill ds260 and affidavit? Because I am stuck there till maybe after payment is processed.I just tried the expedite 2 days ago and got the reply 2 hours after submitting payments on my civil docs section its simply written N/A and my status at consular section shows READY.

My Embassy opened my DS-260 for me and I was able to complete it. Once your fees show paid or your case gets transferred to the Embassy your DS-260 will open. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
10 minutes ago, SM&RM said:

My Embassy opened my DS-260 for me and I was able to complete it. Once your fees show paid or your case gets transferred to the Embassy your DS-260 will open. 

Ohhh ok thanks my case is showing that it is at my embassy they received it yesterday and updated its location.I will just call them and ask them to unblock the ds260 n affidavit.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, mniceguy16 said:

Ohhh ok thanks my case is showing that it is at my embassy they received it yesterday and updated its location.I will just call them and ask them to unblock the ds260 n affidavit.

Ok. Yes they will unlock the DS-260 and you will upload your civil documents. They may refund your IV fee. Your Embassy will send you a welcome packet with all details and your interview date. 

Edited by SM&RM

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Diamond27 said:

Guys so,when I was making payment for fees, I forgot to enter one name of account holder, will that affect me? I got routing and account number correct though. It’s making me freak out because I can’t go back and add the other name I forgot 😩

Middle name?

40 minutes ago, Gamboli said:

Guys, I paid two days ago but they haven't unlocked my ability to fill the form. How long did it take yours?

Same here. I asked that on the other thread, but haven't heard back from anyone yet haha. hopefully someone answers this question for both of us! My payment still says 'in process', but it is debited from my account.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
12 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

Same here. I asked that on the other thread, but haven't heard back from anyone yet haha. hopefully someone answers this question for both of us! My payment still says 'in process', but it is debited from my account.

I paid over the weekend and though the funds are out of my bank, mine too is still "on process".

7 minutes ago, ChristianB said:

My dad's case took 2 weeks to get clear and i was calling them everyday and kept telling me will tell the supervisor, i paid jan 28 and on process for 2 weeks, Now my mom i paid Feb28(thursday) and until now still on process, they told me this morning 1 full week to get clear 

Yeah I called and they said again.. CEAC is who clears payments not NVC. Ugh. Seems like the two groups need a more efficient working relationship. I have also seen instances where people were stuck on “in process” for weeks so fingers crossed we don’t have another delay hurdle. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
39 minutes ago, ChristianB said:

My dad's case took 2 weeks to get clear and i was calling them everyday and kept telling me will tell the supervisor, i paid jan 28 and on process for 2 weeks, Now my mom i paid Feb28(thursday) and until now still on process, they told me this morning 1 full week to get clear 

Now that's just crazy! Why are these government departments so inefficient at times?😫

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.