AC77

I-751 February 2019 Filers

1,404 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, G2r said:

Hi. I was just wondering how long did it take for you to get your application back from the day they received it? And did you know it was rejected before you received it. I am asking because my application was delivered 18 days ago and ever since then I didnt hear anything. So I am not sure if they will reject mine too. I have no means of finding out what happened to it as they dont give any information on the phone.

The package came back a week after sending and no it just turned up in my mailbox from Usps.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
44 minutes ago, G2r said:

Hi. I was just wondering how long did it take for you to get your application back from the day they received it? And did you know it was rejected before you received it. I am asking because my application was delivered 18 days ago and ever since then I didnt hear anything. So I am not sure if they will reject mine too. I have no means of finding out what happened to it as they dont give any information on the phone.

Did you pay via check or credit card?  If so, did they process the payment?

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

11 minutes ago, Duncan21 said:

Did you pay via check or credit card?  If so, did they process the payment?

I paid with a personal check which should be fine as I have enough money in the account but they haven't cashed it yet. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, G2r said:

I paid with a personal check which should be fine as I have enough money in the account but they haven't cashed it yet. 

Okay, I'm hoping you hear something this week.

I-130 (for parents of US Citizens):

8/19/2022: NOA (IOE0917XXXXXX); Texas Service Center

7/22/2023: Both (parents) petitions approved

7/27/2023: Both cases sent to NVC

8/8/2023: Received NVC welcome email for both parents

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 3/9/2019 at 4:50 PM, bigjailerman said:

Yes definitely read it.. will follow up Monday!!

Thanks!

On 3/9/2019 at 4:36 PM, H-M said:

Please see my previous post on this:

This morning we called USCIS and spoke to a tier 2. They did have a case number for our son and provided it. We were informed that we should now receive an i797 and 18 month extension as well within 20 days. Feel better with updated info officially. The agent filed a service request form with a confirmation number which also exists on the online case page status.

Thanks H-M and all :)

K1 Journey Begins

NOA1 on March 3, 2016

NOA2 on May 26, 2016

NVC Rcvd Case June 13, 2016

NVC Case and Rcpt # June 16, 2016

Case to Embassy June 16, 2016

Case Ready at Embassy June 20, 2016

Lab July 8 for minor and July 11, 2016 for Fiance

Medical July 11, 2016

Biometrics ACS July 12, 2016

Interview Approved July 14, 2016

Visa Issued via DHL July 16

Visa Arrived July 1

POE September 23, 2016 JFK

Marriage !!!!!!!!!!!! September 30, 2016

Next Step AOS..........

• November 12, 2016 - Express mail to Chicago Lockbox
  • December 5, 2016 - Electronic Notifiaction for AOS, rcvd 11/15
  • December 11, 2016 - NOA1 for EAD, 765 and 485, also accepted fingerprint fee.
  • December 28, 2016 - Biometrics
  • February 14 - EAD  & Advanced Parole Approved and being mailed. 
  • May 4 2017. Approved without interview, Card being Produced
  • May 7, 2017 recvd approval for i485
  • May 10 2017 rcvd Green Cards in mail.!!
  • Next step in 20 months to remove conditions.

Removal of Conditions Begins by end of first week of February

• February 5, 2019   - Printing package;
  • February 11, 2019 - ROC package mailed;
  • February 13, 2019 - Package delivered to Dallas Tx;
  • February 15, 2019 - Credit Card Charged;
  • February 19, 2019 - Electronic Notification Rec'd, Case Location LIN - Nebraska;
  • February 21, 2019 - Received NOA with 18 month extension for wife ONLY, not 14yo dependent who is on application;
  • March 12, 2019      - Notified USCIS that we never rcvd i797 for 14 yo minor, they provided a case # and submitted a Svc Request
  • May 2.2019             -  No forward motion, we called again and despite there was an officer assigned to this service request nothing happened/ no extension. We filed an InfoPass and have an appointment for Monday 6th for passport stamp.
  • May 6, 2019 - Attended InfoPass appointment in Philadelphia local USCIS local office for 930. This was for a never rcvd 797 for our 14yo dependent. Arrived 9:15, not crowded at all. No extra photos or fingerprint taken. We were in the car (lots of parking available) at 945. Pleasant female officer, she updated and checked for no changes. Stamped passport, explained is valid for 1 year. The took the green card which expired 5/4/19. No issues or problems.. I asked about the non receipt and she said it's pretty common.. 
  • August 23 - Biometrics NOA, scheduled for 9/3 @1pm
  • September 3 - Biometrics
  • September 4 -Fingerprint Review was completed
  • January 8 - ROC, Card Being Processed, Citizenship is next!
  • January 15 2020  - Cards Delivered

N400 Citizenship :)

• November 28, 2020     - N400 Filed online and paid via CC
  • November 28, 2020     - NOA received electronically

Hi everyone, I just completed biometric today. My appointment is 03/21 but I did early walk-in. The whole process took like 10 mins. Super fast at the location I went. 

ROC (I751) TIMELINE

02/06/19: Sent my package to USCIS Dallas Lockbox via UPS 2nd Air service

02/08/19: Package was received at 9:30 AM

02/20/19: Check was cashed at Dallas USCIS. Called them to get the case number

02/22/19: Received NOA with 18 months extension from Vermont

03/09/19: Received Biometric appointment letter

03/12/19: Completed early walk-in biometric in 10 minutes

02/28/20: Case was approved and New card is being produced 

03/03/20: Card was mailed to me 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Lip Gallagher said:

Hi everyone, I just completed biometric today. My appointment is 03/21 but I did early walk-in. The whole process took like 10 mins. Super fast at the location I went. 

Which location was that? Didn’t know you could do a early walk in. I thought we would have to wait on the date that was given.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
58 minutes ago, katalaya said:

Which location was that? Didn’t know you could do a early walk in. I thought we would have to wait on the date that was given.

I also did an early walk-in.  It was in January and at the Tampa office.

Timeline
1 minute ago, gregcrs2 said:

I also did an early walk-in.  It was in January and at the Tampa office.

Oh cool. I’m living in Tampa too. How long did it took from filing and receiving biometric? I’m thinking about traveling in June after I submit my paper work in April 6. Hoping everything goes well

Timeline
2 minutes ago, katalaya said:

Oh cool. I’m living in Tampa too. How long did it took from filing and receiving biometric? I’m thinking about traveling in June after I submit my paper work in April 6. Hoping everything goes well

My sequence of events were:

Removal of Conditions

12/29/2018  Sent ROC package to Dallas PO Box by USPS Priority Mail. 

12/30/2018  ROC package arrived & ready for pickup at Dallas PO Box at 7pm.

12/31/2018  USCIS received date

01/03/2019  Credit card transaction alert received at 7:10am authorizing charge of $680 to USCIS Dallas Lockbox

01/03/2019  Received text message from USCIS stating original receipt to follow in mail and a receipt number starting with MSC.

01/07/2019  Added receipt number to myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ and it shows case received and nothing to do at this time.

01/11/2019  Received US Postal Service Informed Delivery email at 8:20am showing incoming letter from USCIS.

01/11/2019  Received biometric appointment in the mail.  Biometric appointment is for 01/22/2019

01/14/2019  Completed walk-in biometric at Tampa Field Office.

01/29/2019  Filed an online e-request due to no I-797 receipt mailed to date.  Received automated email to expect a reply by Feb. 20.

01/30/2019  E-request response received.  They will send a duplicate receipt and we should receive it within 30 days.

02/04/2019  Informed delivery show an incoming letter form USCIS.  Won't know if it is a copy or original extension letter as we are out of country for about another 2 weeks and mail is on hold until then.

02/19/2019  USPS delivered our "hold mail" today.  Received an original 18 month extension letter.   Notice date is 01/30/2019.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, gregcrs2 said:

My sequence of events were:

Removal of Conditions

12/29/2018  Sent ROC package to Dallas PO Box by USPS Priority Mail. 

12/30/2018  ROC package arrived & ready for pickup at Dallas PO Box at 7pm.

12/31/2018  USCIS received date

01/03/2019  Credit card transaction alert received at 7:10am authorizing charge of $680 to USCIS Dallas Lockbox

01/03/2019  Received text message from USCIS stating original receipt to follow in mail and a receipt number starting with MSC.

01/07/2019  Added receipt number to myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ and it shows case received and nothing to do at this time.

01/11/2019  Received US Postal Service Informed Delivery email at 8:20am showing incoming letter from USCIS.

01/11/2019  Received biometric appointment in the mail.  Biometric appointment is for 01/22/2019

01/14/2019  Completed walk-in biometric at Tampa Field Office.

01/29/2019  Filed an online e-request due to no I-797 receipt mailed to date.  Received automated email to expect a reply by Feb. 20.

01/30/2019  E-request response received.  They will send a duplicate receipt and we should receive it within 30 days.

02/04/2019  Informed delivery show an incoming letter form USCIS.  Won't know if it is a copy or original extension letter as we are out of country for about another 2 weeks and mail is on hold until then.

02/19/2019  USPS delivered our "hold mail" today.  Received an original 18 month extension letter.   Notice date is 01/30/2019.

Congrats. Moving pretty fast. In the package you sent. Did u include passport size picture of yourself and your spouse? 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, katalaya said:

Congrats. Moving pretty fast. In the package you sent. Did u include passport size picture of yourself and your spouse? 

No, not required.

1 hour ago, katalaya said:

I think you can do early walk-in but you may have to go after 2pm because in the morning it's always busy. I went to the one in Long Island, NY. It's like 5-6 people there.

ROC (I751) TIMELINE

02/06/19: Sent my package to USCIS Dallas Lockbox via UPS 2nd Air service

02/08/19: Package was received at 9:30 AM

02/20/19: Check was cashed at Dallas USCIS. Called them to get the case number

02/22/19: Received NOA with 18 months extension from Vermont

03/09/19: Received Biometric appointment letter

03/12/19: Completed early walk-in biometric in 10 minutes

02/28/20: Case was approved and New card is being produced 

03/03/20: Card was mailed to me 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.