dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2019

341 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Possible18 said:

Congratulations to everyone that was approved and also to the ones that just received interview dates. 

I called my congressman office to find out the status on their inquiry to NVC.  I was told the they got a reply back saying that I am still in line for interview and they want to be fair and cannot expedite my case. So the lady for the congressman office said for me to contact her back in 60days if by then I still havent got an interview date. I am done with these people.  

PD 11/1/17

CC 8/8/18

Lagos embassy

Wow...no one to fight for us

No help.. wow

Timeline
8 hours ago, Possible18 said:

No one at all ☹️

Having done everything within our power, God is at work, he is not tired of our cases. This is a very hard time, but we will keep holding unto God. I hope to update us after receiving a reply from Lagos embassy via our Senator. Shalom!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ajitob said:

Having done everything within our power, God is at work, he is not tired of our cases. This is a very hard time, but we will keep holding unto God. I hope to update us after receiving a reply from Lagos embassy via our Senator. Shalom!

Amen it’s in God’s hands

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, rana300 said:

Congratulations!

Thank you. It's such a huge relief that this step is done. I went home and slept the rest of the day after the interview. Best sleep I've had in forever! 😩

Now, I just need to figure out whether my passport is ready to be picked up...hmmm. 🤔

17 hours ago, Possible18 said:

Congratulations to everyone that was approved and also to the ones that just received interview dates. 

I called my congressman office to find out the status on their inquiry to NVC.  I was told the they got a reply back saying that I am still in line for interview and they want to be fair and cannot expedite my case. So the lady for the congressman office said for me to contact her back in 60days if by then I still havent got an interview date. I am done with these people.  

PD 11/1/17

CC 8/8/18

Lagos embassy

Hi Possible18,

I have 3 suggestions:

1. Call NVC and ask them nicely that you feel something is not right about processing time on your case. Because it usually takes 90 days max to get an interview after case complete. Ask them, if they would be kind enough to look at your profile and just double check to see that everything is in order.

2. If 1 doesn’t work, do the same thing with more authority. Show them that you are irritated, and have an attitude. Tell them, you believe that NVC has messed up something on your case. So, you wanna know a more accurate answer, as to, what is going on! Keep asking for a supervisor. Tell them you feel that they are unable to answer your questions, therefore, you need to speak to a supervisor.

3. Call them every 2/3 days and bother the hell out of them....keep asking about your interview date.....

While I understand, none of these may work, but it worked in my case!

Edited by rana300

Timeline
2 hours ago, rana300 said:

Hi Possible18,

I have 3 suggestions:

1. Call NVC and ask them nicely that you feel something is not right about processing time on your case. Because it usually takes 90 days max to get an interview after case complete. Ask them, if they would be kind enough to look at your profile and just double check to see that everything is in order.

2. If 1 doesn’t work, do the same thing with more authority. Show them that you are irritated, and have an attitude. Tell them, you believe that NVC has messed up something on your case. So, you wanna know a more accurate answer, as to, what is going on! Keep asking for a supervisor. Tell them you feel that they are unable to answer your questions, therefore, you need to speak to a supervisor.

3. Call them every 2/3 days and bother the hell out of them....keep asking about your interview date.....

While I understand, none of these may work, but it worked in my case!

Thanks for your suggestions. I have spoke to NVC over 100 times, and am always nice with them but they won’t do anything. I’ve spoke to supervisors and they were even worse.  I asked on of them to please email the scheduling department on my behalf, just to look into my case becase I think we’ve been skipped.  She flat out told me No she cant email them on my behalf.  

But I will try calling them again and bug them.

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
On 1/14/2019 at 9:57 PM, PRG said:

Any updates on your case?  Mine is CC Sept 27 with no interview yet for Mumbai Consulate!

Have you taken any action?

No update at all... three months and counting since CC for Mumbai. NVC contractual customer service is totally powerless and uninformed. NVC leadership is in the dark as well with no mechanism to take notice of their customer's red flags. Trash is an understatement for their so-called customer "service"!

On 1/10/2019 at 6:03 AM, O&O said:

I have given up .. cc8/24 Lagos embassy.. still waiting, hoping n praying..

I'm so sorry to hear you've been waiting this long for an interview date. This is just so not fair and my heart hurts for you. I pray you get an interview date soon. My husband lives in Abuja and we just got a case complete last week. Don't give up. We are in this together!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Pask! said:

Anyone got interview date today or yesterday...Is NVC still scheduling interviews...Or else is it like good luck for next month... 

I’m wondering the same thing.

1 hour ago, Pask! said:

Anyone got interview date today or yesterday...Is NVC still scheduling interviews...Or else is it like good luck for next month... 

Still waiting. They seem to be taking months for scheduling an interview that generally lasts 1-5 mins. Some things just don’t seem to add up. At this rate, I would not be surprised if we’d hear back by 2020. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, vmr said:

Still waiting. They seem to be taking months for scheduling an interview that generally lasts 1-5 mins. Some things just don’t seem to add up. At this rate, I would not be surprised if we’d hear back by 2020. 

Waiting for Interview to be scheduled at MUMBAI Consulate. 

Category: IR-5

PD: 02/20/2018

CC at NVC: 01/16/2019

Edited by shivam23

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.