TZM

(I-130) Dec 2018 Applicants

504 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
14 minutes ago, ABA17 said:

Omg omg 🥰🥰🥰 Guys my case is approved at full 7 months.There is no update in case status and no email .I just made an account on uscis ,when i enter my reciept number it said its approved .My husband is not at home since few days so i hope he will get physical letter soon. Thanks to God..🙏🙏🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Pd-3rd dec2018

NOA1-6 dec2018

NOA2 -3rd july 2019

TSC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 hours ago, KrisandCrystal said:

I just got an email saying an action had been taken on my case.

https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant -- the account that requires two-factor authentication shows:
"On July 05, 2019, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number SRCXXXXXXXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice."

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus -- the account that doesn't require two-factor authentication and where the case can be checked without a login shows no change; the last change showing there being the Date of Birth on the NOA1.

I'm guessing they query separate databases and that the latter account will be updated soon and a notification will be received via mail.

• 2018-11-07 - Marriage.
  • 2018-12-12 - I-130 mailed.
  • 2018-12-24 - NOA1 received.
  • 2018-12-28 - File to change the Date of Birth for the Petitioner on the NOA1 as it was off by one year.
  • 2016-01-15 - Date of Birth changed.
  • 2019-07-05 - Approval/NOA2

• Service Centre/Center: Texas
  • Beneficiaries Country: Scotland/United Kingdom
  • Weight of the I-130 packet: 1417g/1.4Kg |3lb, 2oz

Congrats m8! I have the exact same NOA1! Hopefully I too will hear the good news soon :)

Timeline
1 hour ago, ABA17 said:

Omg omg 🥰🥰🥰 Guys my case is approved at full 7 months.There is no update in case status and no email .I just made an account on uscis ,when i enter my reciept number it said its approved .My husband is not at home since few days so i hope he will get physical letter soon. Thanks to God..🙏🙏🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Pd-3rd dec2018

NOA1-6 dec2018

NOA2 -3rd july 

TSC

Congrats!

On 7/4/2019 at 11:10 PM, pinano said:

I also followed @tomuk and sent our i-129f last month. We sent it to the second Texas address listed there, since we used DHL. But yes, those are the ones you should use.

@pinano thank you for letting me know! I’ll get that in ASAP! 

On 7/4/2019 at 9:38 PM, MrsBritish said:

@tomuk when you sent the I-129F do you send it to one of the Texas addresses That is listed on the form site? 

I am working on sending the I-129F too as I am still waiting for NOA2

Yes, it was to Texas (Dallas) address. Sorry for late reply, I had to verify that with my wife.

8 hours ago, KrisandCrystal said:

One part of USCIS shows it as updated the other part doesn't. From what I've read it's no uncommon for the part that hasn't been update to lag behind the mailed notice of approval.

We got update at egov portal 2 days after approval. We didn’t check any other portal.

interesting is that denial of I-129F was one day after approval I-130 and we saw that immediately. So first we saw denial and next day after that we saw approval dated 2 days back.

Btw., guys, we called NVC on Wednesday and they said they already received our case on Monday and it will take about 1 week to process the case (and assign case number). So it was delivered 2 weeks after the date showing that USCIS mailed the case to the department of state.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

My NOA1 is December 3rd 2018 with Protomac

and it’s been 215 days still no answer! I’m getting really stressed! 😞 I’m thinking yeah the process takes a long time but also kinda worried at the same time. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Leahmehri1 said:

My NOA1 is December 3rd 2018 with Protomac

and it’s been 215 days still no answer! I’m getting really stressed! 😞 I’m thinking yeah the process takes a long time but also kinda worried at the same time. 

Isn't that unusual for Potomac? I was under the impression they were the quickest to approve, but I haven't been following that closely.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
46 minutes ago, pinano said:

Isn't that unusual for Potomac? I was under the impression they were the quickest to approve, but I haven't been following that closely.

I thought they were too! I mean that’s why I said I’m worried and stressed. I called USCIS they said I have to wait until the date on the website is passed my date for them to help me and to figure what’s going on. On the website it says it’s in October guess I have to wait almost 2 more months. 😣

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Aasish Chandra said:

Did the estimation time given by Visajourney match the case processing time by USCIS? I'm just curious so I decided to ask

Yes , thats accurate for me .

Timeline

Mailed Dec 31, 2018

NOA1/PD  Jan 2, 2019

TSC (Texas) 

Still waiting 194 days 

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.