TZM

(I-130) Dec 2018 Applicants

504 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 6/3/2019 at 10:33 PM, Snd said:

So I got word today that my petition was approved! TSC with a priority date of 12/12/18. I contacted a few of my congresswoman to get help with an expedite, and one of them received word from uscis that my petition was sent to a adjudicating officer. They then followed up with them and got news it was recently approved! They did not mention anything regarding the expedite request, so I’m not sure if it was approved in the “normal” time frame or if it was because the expedite was granted, but I wanted to share my news! I do not have an official 797 and nothing online has updated, but things are moving! 

I wish everyone the best of luck in a speedy approval!!!  

Congrats! I really do hope they have started working on December. This wait is sooooo long.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

Congrats! I really do hope they have started working on December. This wait is sooooo long.

Thank you! Officially got the email notification and the website has been updated with a NOA2 date of 06/03/19.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 6/3/2019 at 7:33 PM, Snd said:

So I got word today that my petition was approved! TSC with a priority date of 12/12/18. I contacted a few of my congresswoman to get help with an expedite, and one of them received word from uscis that my petition was sent to a adjudicating officer. They then followed up with them and got news it was recently approved! They did not mention anything regarding the expedite request, so I’m not sure if it was approved in the “normal” time frame or if it was because the expedite was granted, but I wanted to share my news! I do not have an official 797 and nothing online has updated, but things are moving! 

I wish everyone the best of luck in a speedy approval!!!  

Congratulations!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 hour ago, tomuk said:

NOA1 on 14 December 2018 and we got approved on 4 June 2019 when processing in NSC!

Congrats!!

How? Did you expedite it, get a congressman or something involved, or what? Us fellow Nebraska filers would love to know!!

29 minutes ago, R+M Jordan said:

Congrats!!

How? Did you expedite it, get a congressman or something involved, or what? Us fellow Nebraska filers would love to know!!

We tried to expedite in February but was denied as the case “was not strong enough”. After that, we sent I-129F (K3) in March. Nothing more. They approved I-130 on 4th and denied I-129F on 5th, reason of that denial is obvious...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, tomuk said:

We tried to expedite in February but was denied as the case “was not strong enough”. After that, we sent I-129F (K3) in March. Nothing more. They approved I-130 on 4th and denied I-129F on 5th, reason of that denial is obvious...

That's amazing, since they are mostly still working on June 2018.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi my priority date is in mid december at it is TSC. I havent heard anything after that, it is almost 7 months? Is there anybody who havent heard from TSC after 7 months. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, realmadrid23 said:

Hi my priority date is in mid december at it is TSC. I havent heard anything after that, it is almost 7 months? Is there anybody who havent heard from TSC after 7 months. 

hey, im starting dec filer .TSC.

Nothing yet ☹️But they are doing some november cases , so hopefully soon .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 5/17/2019 at 3:26 AM, TZM said:

Hi all, received a case complete notification from NVC today😀 I have updated my timeline for your reference (NVC took 10 days to review and accept documents).

Next step, NVC will schedule an appointment with the consulate depending on their availability. I keep the thread posted.

Thanks!

Hello! 

What are the news for you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.