Jump to content
Saif09

Case sent back to USCIS from DOS

19 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I had my interview in May 2017, at us embassy in Islamabad and they denied me after 5 months of Administrative processing , after that my case went back to USCIS for further review, and now it has been almost 13 months and USCIS is reviewing my I-130, i recently received an Email from USCIS saying that they are currently adjudicating my case, and we should receive a notice of intent to revoke, notice of intent to deny, request for more evidence or a reaffirmation notice withing 45 days. What are my chances, is there anyone else in the same boat as me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Saif09 said:

I had my interview in May 2017, at us embassy in Islamabad and they denied me after 5 months of Administrative processing , after that my case went back to USCIS for further review, and now it has been almost 13 months and USCIS is reviewing my I-130, i recently received an Email from USCIS saying that they are currently adjudicating my case, and we should receive a notice of intent to revoke, notice of intent to deny, request for more evidence or a reaffirmation notice withing 45 days. What are my chances, is there anyone else in the same boat as me.

Many have been in the same boat but every case is different.  You won't really know anything until you get the notice as far as your chances.   How did your interview go?  Any red flags in your case?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should start preparing for your response for an evidence tackling all it been questioning about your marriage at the interview so to over come the claimed for a denied.

 

Make sure you answered correctly to any question and attached an evidence to it , make all your answering logically , if God Almighty permit you will surely be reaffirm again.

Good luck , may God Almighty be with us all on this journey, AMEN. !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After my interview, they didn't really tell me the reason why they refused me just handed me the 221(g) but i think they denied me because of our age difference which is 25 years and my wife only visited me only one time before my interview, But after they refused my visa, she visited me one more time and we stayed together for 3 months.

Edited by Saif09

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Saif09 said:

After my interview, they didn't really tell me the reason why they refused me just handed me the 221(g) but i think they denied me because of our age difference which is 25 years and my wife only visited me only one time before my interview, But after they refused my visa, she visited me one more time and we stayed together for 3 months.

Which one of you is older?


Removal of Conditions

12/29/2018  Sent ROC package to Dallas PO Box by USPS Priority Mail. 

12/30/2018  ROC package arrived & ready for pickup at Dallas PO Box at 7pm.

01/03/2019  Credit card transaction alert received at 7:10am authorizing charge of $680 to USCIS Dallas Lockbox

01/03/2019  Received text message from USCIS stating original receipt to follow in mail and a receipt number starting with MSC.

01/07/2019  Added receipt number to myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ and it shows case received and nothing to do at this time.

01/11/2019  Received US Postal Service Informed Delivery email at 8:20am showing incoming letter from USCIS.

01/11/2019  Received biometric appointment in the mail.  Biometric appointment is for 01/22/2019

01/14/2019  Completed walk-in biometric at Tampa Field Office.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

easy to see reasons

 

1   married on the 1st trip

2   not enough time together

3   probably the age but they may not say but u will have to overcome

how about religious differences?

 

NOIR   you can give responses in 30 days/ sometimes says 30 days and sometimes says 30 business days / they will give you a date to have your evidence to them

NOID you are allowed to appeal / there is a minor cost / takes a year or more

i appealed a NOID and it upheld out marriage as bona fida but said to reapply/  kn owing this now i would have just reapplied and addressed the issues in my new application /   THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

consult a lawyer for legal advise

 

but u need more face time to be approved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2018 at 2:24 AM, gregcrs2 said:

Which one of you is older?

my wife is older than me and the only thing they kept asking me during my interview was why did i married an older woman and it is impossible for a young guy to marry an older woman 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2018 at 3:01 AM, adil-rafa said:

easy to see reasons

 

1   married on the 1st trip

2   not enough time together

3   probably the age but they may not say but u will have to overcome

how about religious differences?

 

NOIR   you can give responses in 30 days/ sometimes says 30 days and sometimes says 30 business days / they will give you a date to have your evidence to them

NOID you are allowed to appeal / there is a minor cost / takes a year or more

i appealed a NOID and it upheld out marriage as bona fida but said to reapply/  kn owing this now i would have just reapplied and addressed the issues in my new application /   THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

consult a lawyer for legal advise

 

but u need more face time to be approved

My wife visited me, when our case was in Administrative processing and we even went to the embassy together and the man there told my wife that they assume age difference as fraud, we stayed together for 3 months at my family home in Pakistan even after they sent my case back to USCIS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2018 at 3:01 AM, adil-rafa said:

easy to see reasons

 

1   married on the 1st trip

2   not enough time together

3   probably the age but they may not say but u will have to overcome

how about religious differences?

 

NOIR   you can give responses in 30 days/ sometimes says 30 days and sometimes says 30 business days / they will give you a date to have your evidence to them

NOID you are allowed to appeal / there is a minor cost / takes a year or more

i appealed a NOID and it upheld out marriage as bona fida but said to reapply/  kn owing this now i would have just reapplied and addressed the issues in my new application /   THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

consult a lawyer for legal advise

 

but u need more face time to be approved

She is a christian and i am a muslim but i truly love her, i don't think that all should matter, we are legally married and didn't lie about a damn thing but they sent my case back as if it was a fraud just because of the age difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2018 at 4:38 PM, Saif09 said:

my wife is older than me and the only thing they kept asking me during my interview was why did i married an older woman and it is impossible for a young guy to marry an older woman 

That is a huge red flag.  She is 25 years older than you and to the CO and many other people it would appear like an attempt to get a green card.  It is out of the ordinary for you culture and you married a woman who cannot give you children.  Sometimes this journey takes more than love.


June 6,  2017 - Filed the K-1

April 20, 2018 - K-1 refused

June 11, 2018 - Got married in Pateros, Metro Manila

September 10, 2018 - Filed the CR-1

September 11, 2018 - Priority Date

September 14, 2018 -  NOA-1

 

 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

 

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

 

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY.   These are the only ones that can attend the seminar without their visa.

 

 

IMG_7714.jpg.2782f301709f81dd223fe1b62d085472.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×