2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

congratulations dear! is this ur first EAD?

Technically no it's my 3rd but this is my first on VAWA. My i360 was approved in October and I sent my i485 and 765 package in November,  my i485 is in my local office and my ead is here still waiting on the interview 

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

Technically no it's my 3rd but this is my first on VAWA. My i360 was approved in October and I sent my i485 and 765 package in November,  my i485 is in my local office and my ead is here still waiting on the interview 

okay,thanks  we both have similar timeline hopefully we get interview notice soon!Lets keep praying!God is faithful!🙏🙏🙏

20 hours ago, Shallovercome32 said:

Good Day Everyone, 

I am happy to say that my journey ended today with my interview being held this morning. I am in the NYC area. Interview went well no questions were asked except for my medical, passport and birth certificate originals. They were looked and given back. I was approved on spot... I must add my lawyer was presence. 

My timeline

I-360, I-485,I-765 filed Dec 6 2016

1st EAD approved Feb 2017

Sent renewal EAD November 2017 Approved 2nd EAD Mar 2018.

I-360 Approval July 6, 2018

EAD C31 received July 11 2018

I-485 transferred to local office August 2018.

Interview  and medical notice received Jan 29, 2019

Interview scheduled for Feb 25, 2019

Interview held approved 

Feb 25, 2019 Update Card is being produced. 

Now waiting for card in the mail. 

I thank you all and I wish everyone the best and hope for all approvals soon.. 🙏

Congratulations again .

Did you receive i797 or G56 notice for your interview ?

Thanks .

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

congratulations dear! is this ur first EAD?

Congratulations... is this a Renewal?  When did you apply for it? How long did it take? 

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Modu said:

Congratulations... is this a Renewal?  When did you apply for it? How long did it take? 

sorry its not me,i guess this message if for @Ziongirl but as for me applied for EAD Oct25th 2018,it was approved Feb 7th 2019! hope that helps!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kleenex12 said:

sorry its not me,i guess this message if for @Ziongirl but as for me applied for EAD Oct25th 2018,it was approved Feb 7th 2019! hope that helps!

Congratulations........ was it a Renewal or ur first EAD?

Timeline
Just now, Kleenex12 said:

it was my first EAD

Once more congrats.... it's my renewal I did and its 4months now , I had it now take 5month to 6months for renewal, so I would keep waiting 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Modu said:

Once more congrats.... it's my renewal I did and its 4months now , I had it now take 5month to 6months for renewal, so I would keep waiting 

hopefully you get it soon!!praying for you!

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 2/25/2019 at 10:35 AM, Modu said:

I submitted Vawa September 2018 

@Modu quick question.. Did you apply after Sep. 11? After the new law took place :https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/AFM_10_Standards_for_RFEs_and_NOIDs_FINAL2.pdf

Or did you apply before September 11???

Because you got RFE... 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, MariFD said:

@Modu quick question.. Did you apply after Sep. 11? After the new law took place :https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/AFM_10_Standards_for_RFEs_and_NOIDs_FINAL2.pdf

Or did you apply before September 11???

Because you got RFE... 

Sometimes these laws dosent matters , it all depends on officers ... just as some process cases faster thank some... just as processing times differs .... I applied September 26th and got RFE October 30th and I responded and sent back RFE January 2nd , update from USCIS site to confirm the RFE was received January 7th , got a prima facie January 28th....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.