2,915 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Favoured Queen👑 said:

While this gives an insight into the timeframe that awaits you,I hope you can see now from the different approval timelines that it depends majorly on the nature of your case and the pace of the officer working on your case. There's someone who mentioned 14months..I'm sure there are even earlier response dates..at the end just be calm and wait your turn. 

I think it’s based on the situation he’s in. I would be super worried as hell. 

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

@Jawithlove Yardie nuh worry yuh self. Mi read of people weh did inna di same situation yuh inna n dem still get thru. Jus wuk wid di process n mek sure yuh lawyer pon tip a tings n every ting wi work out. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 minute ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

Awesome!!! How long did it take from approval to transfer to local office? Please!

I had an approval in October then filled my i485 towards the end of nov and  Dec it was transferred to nbc and Jan it's was sent to local office 

Filed: Other Country: Gambia
Timeline
36 minutes ago, JonShai said:

Applied for EAD C09 on October 29th, 2018 and still no response yet. Anyone here with a similar timeline with an approval yet?

hang in there!you will probably get an answer by the end of this week or next week!applied october 25th,feb 08 card in production and feb 13,card was mailed!so don’t worry urs is on the way!🙏🙏🙏

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

I had an approval in October then filled my i485 towards the end of nov and  Dec it was transferred to nbc and Jan it's was sent to local office 

Great! I should be getting closer myself too, I got approval on 10/29/2018 and filled my I485 on 5/25/2017.

Wishing you the best!!! 🙌🏼🇺🇸💫😍

3 hours ago, JonShai said:

Applied for EAD C09 on October 29th, 2018 and still no response yet. Anyone here with a similar timeline with an approval yet?

Be patient JonShai you will hear something..it takes a few months but it will come. I remember when I first applied for mine..I waited like 5months..but it's been renewals for now with me..actually just mailed out my 2nd renewal. Do please exercise patience😊

3 hours ago, Trizzle said:

@Jawithlove Yardie nuh worry yuh self. Mi read of people weh did inna di same situation yuh inna n dem still get thru. Jus wuk wid di process n mek sure yuh lawyer pon tip a tings n every ting wi work out. 

Thanks bro! They basically said I’m in proceedings for overstaying my visa. So hopefully it goes well 

Hi Sandra 

Hi Everyone , 

Please I need help .

I am so Anxious now .

I Received letter from USCIS local office form G-56 they asking me to meet with immigration services officer .

It's says the reason for Appointment is I 485 Application to Adjust status !! 

What's is that mean ?

What is form G -56 ?

What will happen in this appointment ?

Please I need help .

33 minutes ago, xoxox said:

Hi Sandra 

Hi Everyone , 

Please I need help .

I am so Anxious now .

I Received letter from USCIS local office form G-56 they asking me to meet with immigration services officer .

What's is that mean ?

What is form G -56 ?

Please I need help .

Hi what's your immigration situation before you filed vawa? What was your entry category into the country...anyway from what I've gathered..it seems like a stokes interview.. I mean even folks that have done the usual i485 interview get the G-56 if there are doubts about the initial interview. This is just my input..but do take the words of seasoned folks on here especially our reputable attorney @ sandranj best of luck dear..hang in ideas are coming.

1 hour ago, xoxox said:

Hi Sandra 

Hi Everyone , 

Please I need help .

I am so Anxious now .

What's is that mean ?

What is form G -56 ?

Please I need help .

How long after applying did you get this letter

53 minutes ago, Favoured Queen👑 said:

Hi what's your immigration situation before you filed vawa? What was your entry category into the country...anyway from what I've gathered..it seems like a stokes interview.. I mean even folks that have done the usual i485 interview get the G-56 if there are doubts about the initial interview. This is just my input..but do take the words of seasoned folks on here especially our reputable attorney @ sandranj best of luck dear..hang in ideas are coming.

I was married to Usc citizen ,  I had pervious 485 still pending based on marriage case , I went to interview by myself and asked USCIS to reschedule interview when my Ex refused to Appear with me to interview . Since that time pervious 485 still pending until now . after that I filed 360 after vawa got approved I filed new 485 based on vawa approved and we got divorced .

Now I received g 56 from local office .

They asking me to bring Everything with me to this appointment and all papers.

It's says on the letter also if your eligibility issued on marriage you must bring your husband or wife with you .    In addition to the later it says ( Notice if your beneficiary member is currently in removal processing before the immigration court you still must appear to this interview ) .(Action by USCIS on the above I 130 petition is necessary for immigration Court to resolve and take appropriate action on your family members removal cases) .

And they asking me to go to this interview ask for immigration services officer and the reason for this interview 485 application adjustment status .

Does this letter is for interview 485 ?

What will happen now ?

Please advise and help .

I appreciate .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.