Sarge2155

December 2018 I-129F (K1) Filers

866 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
21 hours ago, geowrian said:

Yup, a K-1 requires remaining free to marry up until you enter the US on the visa.

Even a hint that you might have gotten married is cause for a denial of the K-1, even if there is no legal registration of a marriage.

Thank you for that information! We will just chill and wait. We are almost there!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Amber Kay said:

Ain't no way I am going to start all over again! This wait is painful enough. You are right, we have come this far. Thank you for your encouragement :)

You are not alone :) We thought about it too.. but start this all over again is a pain.. And it start being challenging to explain people why we dont set up wedding date lol 

After we applied to K-1, i read more about CR1, and honestly, if i had done research a bit earlier we would have married and would have applied for CR1. 

But we try our best and booked holidays in April! :) So i am counting down now to this month.

Edited by Margo2017777

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Margo2017777 said:

You are not alone :) We thought about it too.. but start this all over again is a pain.. And it start being challenging to explain people why we dont set up wedding date lol 

After we applied to K-1, i read more about CR1, and honestly, if i had done research a bit earlier we would have married and would have applied for CR1. 

But we try our best and booked holidays in April! :) So i am counting down now to this month.

This wait is filled with so many emotions huh? We will just keep going. I just put my mind to the day I get the approval :)

Timeline
55 minutes ago, fluffykim said:

wait girl...you got this...book another trip.  I leave next saturday for a week :)

same...what is the igor list?

I'm just gonna keep going to Jamaica until he is approved :) I guess it just gives me more time to enjoy my hunny in his own country,  enjoy the weather, the beaches, the music and the yummy food!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
34 minutes ago, MsNina said:

This is all im getting..but im glad the system is working...

20190221_082121.jpg

yes...thats all we get until NOA2

but if you look at your timeline or processing times you can see what its looking like based on right now 

2 minutes ago, fluffykim said:

yes...thats all we get until NOA2

but if you look at your timeline or processing times you can see what its looking like based on right now 

Yes. I know that but i signed up for this service before and it did not work...so its nice to know that it is working..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello, 

I just went and check our timeline.. and it moved again 

this is our new timeline now...

image.png.86b1b6e924c8bce4f27e5b17a15a9c4e.png

and this is our timeline before...

image.thumb.png.6d63d41f9713b5ca4c0edd5a254621fa.png

they're moving fast. ❤️ 

52 minutes ago, Rokaya&Tyler said:

Hello, 

they're moving fast. ❤️ 

Mine increased by 2 days😩

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 minutes ago, MsNina said:

Mine increased by 2 days😩

just continue to check on it maybe it will change to an earlier date too 

17 minutes ago, Rokaya&Tyler said:

just continue to check on it maybe it will change to an earlier date too 

Thanx..i dont rely on this timeline system..but was just commenting

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, Rokaya&Tyler said:

Hello, 

they're moving fast. ❤️ 

Mine moved up 4 days too!  xoxoxoxoxxo

LDR couple here! 🇺🇸 ❤️ 🇵🇭 Come follow our journey as we share our love story on our YouTube channel! We are an American and Filipina currently waiting on our K1 Fiance Visa

December 2018 filers here!

*HERE* https://youtu.be/kngQ2GC1nm0

9 minutes ago, jeka1700 said:

Hello. Lately I read that USCIS is not updating their system. Some People only know about the updates. when calling. 

Dont worry. You will get a notice in the mail. You don't have to call.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.