Juniper

NVC accepted CPSA protection before priority date became current

192 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
58 minutes ago, 7www7 said:

Why is it for my daughter which is f22, i was able to pay both aos fee and iv fee at the same time. But  for my son(cspa) which is f24 i was able to pay aos fee but his name does not appear at applicant information but there's an option button "add applicant". 

"But  for my son(cspa) which is f24 i was able to pay aos fee but his name does not appear at applicant information but there's an option button "add applicant". "

This statement does not make any sense. You should have two different case numbers for your son and daughter.  The CEAC page for you son's case number should show him as applicant.  If it does not, I do not know why and you have to call NVC.   

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Juniper said:

"But  for my son(cspa) which is f24 i was able to pay aos fee but his name does not appear at applicant information but there's an option button "add applicant". "

This statement does not make any sense. You should have two different case numbers for your son and daughter.  The CEAC page for you son's case number should show him as applicant.  If it does not, I do not know why and you have to call NVC.   

Yup my daughter's status has no problem wand was able to pay the fees. But for my son, the only option is to pay the aos and blank for applicant info.20191114_102757.thumb.jpg.a87306b7826e13cbfb7f85cfb420346d.jpg

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@7www7

Hello, it happen to my sister she's not listed on the applicant when we pay the AOS fees. I add her as an applicant. Everything is okay now. I was able to pay her IV and submit the ds-260. 

6 minutes ago, lalinda.chica said:

@7www7

Hello, it happen to my sister she's not listed on the applicant when we pay the AOS fees. I add her as an applicant. Everything is okay now. I was able to pay her IV and submit the ds-260. 

I tried to add but that "add applicant" button only gives me derivative applicant option and not as principal applicant.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
1 minute ago, 7www7 said:

I tried to add but that "add applicant" button only gives me derivative applicant option and not as principal applicant.

You can't add a principal applicant from one case to another principal applicant's case.  They are two unrelated petitions and are processed separately.  

5 minutes ago, aaron2020 said:

You can't add a principal applicant from one case to another principal applicant's case.  They are two unrelated petitions and are processed separately.  

Yes sir i know that. I'm just wondering why my son's name does not appear in "applicant information" 

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
2 minutes ago, 7www7 said:

Yes sir i know that. I'm just wondering why my son's name does not appear in "applicant information" 

Has you son's case been approved?  Did you get a fee email for him?

His name doesn't appear because the case for your son is separate from the case for your daughter.  There is no reason for your son's name to appear on a separate case for his sister.  

Edited by aaron2020

7 minutes ago, aaron2020 said:

Has you son's case been approved?  Did you get a fee email for him?

His name doesn't appear because the case for your son is separate from the case for your daughter.  There is no reason for your son's name to appear on a separate case for his sister.  

Yes, my son has a different case no and invoice id no. i already made payment for aos for him but not able to pay IV fee because his name is not in the applicants information unlike my daughters case(different case no and invoice no.) i was able to pay both aos and IV fee at the same time.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, 7www7 said:

Yes, my son has a different case no and invoice id no. i already made payment for aos for him but not able to pay IV fee because his name is not in the applicants information unlike my daughters case(different case no and invoice no.) i was able to pay both aos and IV fee at the same time.

Contact the NVC as mentioned above. Your son as you say has a different case no and invoice id no ... but your applicant son info is not showing like you applicant daughter..  That is a problem NVC needs to fix.

Probably need to call and spend time waiting on hold to get this addressed by NVC.

12 minutes ago, aaron2020 said:

Contact the NVC.  It's completely strange the you can access to pay his AOS for him but not the DS-260 for him.  It seems impossible to have a case for him where he can't file a DS-260.  

Just got off the phone with NVC. They said his name does not appear because it's under review for CSPA and once it's been approved his name will appear in the applicants information. Thanks guys... 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, 7www7 said:

Just got off the phone with NVC. They said his name does not appear because it's under review for CSPA and once it's been approved his name will appear in the applicants information. Thanks guys... 

Well that is REALLY important information.  I started this thread thinking it was great that NVC gave my DS-260 submitted applicant CSPA before that F22 visa became "current" because many people were saying NVC would not do anything related to CSPA until the that visa was "current".

Now you have a new FIRST that I know of:  the NVC reviewing CSPA for an applicant with a F22 visa that is "current" but the DS-260 not yet submitted.

Please keep this thread up-to-date with your FIRST-OF-A-KIND progress.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@7www7 Good to know I wonder if thats what happen to my sister. NVC give me her invoice no and the nvc case number, the  when I log in to pay the IV her name is not on the list either. When I call the NVC I ask for CSPA also. But Im

not sure if thats what happen to my sister case. Early this week I was able to pay her IV fee and submitted her DS-260 last night. Now waiting to complete  the rest of the documents. 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, lalinda.chica said:

@7www7 Good to know I wonder if thats what happen to my sister. NVC give me her invoice no and the nvc case number, the  when I log in to pay the IV her name is not on the list either. When I call the NVC I ask for CSPA also. But Im

not sure if thats what happen to my sister case. Early this week I was able to pay her IV fee and submitted her DS-260 last night. Now waiting to complete  the rest of the documents. 

With your particular path of contacting NVC for CSPA protection and ultimately you are able to submit the DS-260 (and you have messaged me that the CEAC visa class has stayed at F22) keep watching that CEAC visa class over the next number of days.  If it stays at F22, that means you have already got CSPA protection before you filed the DS-260.  (really amazing)  Once all your documents are uploaded and you get  NVC "documentarily qualified" (you will get an email for that), your case will be automatically be sent to get ready for scheduling the US Embassy interview (and you get an email for that too).  Notice that during all this time in all cases, were are kept in the dark on the outcome of requesting CSPA protection (there is no email).  

Edited by Juniper

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.