JMCKNG

November 2018 AOS Filers

3,118 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, saeric said:

It finally came and it has truly confused us the more. 

E4D7D702-60D6-4A33-AC53-883B0FC4BBA7.jpeg

DB7DD5E6-ABA8-4F40-9650-69E567149705.jpeg

B62556CC-BBB0-4360-883F-01B916E65A6F.jpeg

To get meaningful help, you will need to explain why you are confused.  It is pretty straightforward as to the documents they are requesting from you. 

Edited by Jorgedig

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

To get meaningful help, you will need to explain why you are confused.  It is pretty straightforward as to the documents they are requesting from you. 

I submitted everything they are now requesting for. We have a sponsor but I still sent my job letter. She has a business of her own and meets the guideline but doesn’t have a pay stub. The requirement said job letter or paystub so I am just confused as to if my stuffs got lost or what exactly they want.

2 minutes ago, saeric said:

I submitted everything they are now requesting for. We have a sponsor but I still sent my job letter. She has a business of her own and meets the guideline but doesn’t have a pay stub. The requirement said job letter or paystub so I am just confused as to if my stuffs got lost or what exactly they want.

Well, just as the RFIE letter states, although the income meets the minimum, they require evidence of current and ongoing income.  They have listed examples of what documents you could submit for this.  

What do you mean you "sent your job letter"?  Are you the beneficiary, or the petitioner?

32 minutes ago, saeric said:

Like I suspected, it looks like they lost your I864 supporting documents for both you and your joint sponsor. You will have to carefully respond to what they have suggested as supporting documents. I cannot remember what exactly you submitted (and I cant find your original post and suspect you posted it on a few threads).

My suggestion....compile your documents, write up a cover letter stating the table of contents and post that here (tag me) and maybe we can help decifer if what you will send will be enough to satisfy the RFE.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Totally disheartened ...biometrics was for 12/24/18, drive the 2 hours to local field office only to discover the office was closed and now according to USCIS rep have to wait 3-4 weeks to receive yet again another biometrics appointment letter😫😫😫

On 12/20/2018 at 7:52 PM, Andynov6 said:

Hey everyone i just got a email and text my interview has been scheduled.im scared now my pd is nov 13 isnt this too fast ?

Wow!!! That’s extremely fast! Did you file for EAD/AP also? Were they approved yet?

Edited by Penny&Lee

4 hours ago, VickeySis said:

Totally disheartened ...biometrics was for 12/24/18, drive the 2 hours to local field office only to discover the office was closed and now according to USCIS rep have to wait 3-4 weeks to receive yet again another biometrics appointment letter😫😫😫

Nope, I am pretty sure you can just walk in with the letter you currently have. It's a gamble but I am sure you are not the only one. 

I-751 Joint Filing.

06-15-2021 - Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. 

05-26-2021 - Received NOA/extension letter. Notice date and postmarked 05-20-2021.

05-23-2021 - Received text message with Receipt #. YSC Potomac Center.

05-21-2021 - Checks cashed (processing on joint checking account)

05-07-2021 - I-751 received in Arizona.

Marriage-based AOS - Concurrent filing.

05-07-2019 - AOS Approved. Resident since date 05/07/2019.

05-06-2019 - AOS Interview

04-23-2018 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview"

03-16-2018 - Priority Date.

On 12/26/2018 at 10:31 PM, K1visaHopeful said:

Like I suspected, it looks like they lost your I864 supporting documents for both you and your joint sponsor. You will have to carefully respond to what they have suggested as supporting documents. I cannot remember what exactly you submitted (and I cant find your original post and suspect you posted it on a few threads).

My suggestion....compile your documents, write up a cover letter stating the table of contents and post that here (tag me) and maybe we can help decifer if what you will send will be enough to satisfy the RFE.

While it's possible they lost documents, it sounds to me like OP did not follow the instructions to the T.

I-751 Joint Filing.

05-26-2021 - Received NOA/extension letter. Notice date and postmarked 05-20-2021.

32 minutes ago, USC4SPOUSE said:

While it's possible they lost documents, it sounds to me like OP did not follow the instructions to the T.

I agree but I didnt want to say that (lol) hence why I asked for a clear list of documents submitted originally and a clear list of documents she will submit before she replies to the RFE. Her situation is a complicated one and difficult to explain. 🤷‍♀️

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, Penny&Lee said:

Wow!!! That’s extremely fast! Did you file for EAD/AP also? Were they approved yet?

Yes thats rite too fast hopefully for gud..i did apply for ead/ap but too early for that didnt receive it 

10 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

I agree but I didnt want to say that (lol) hence why I asked for a clear list of documents submitted originally and a clear list of documents she will submit before she replies to the RFE. Her situation is a complicated one and difficult to explain. 🤷‍♀️

Haha, gotcha. 

Her situation is simple. She has a joint sponsor. They have to read all the instructions - (they are a separate 42 page document)- to understand that they can't just send a job letter from the petitioner and incomplete documentation from the joint sponsor. Two incomplete sets of documentation do not make up ONE complete set of documentation. And it seems that is what is happening here.

If they are using a joint sponsor, he/she must provide all documentation required. Done. :)

I-751 Joint Filing.

On 12/22/2018 at 11:46 AM, RambaCat said:

Our closest office changed too, from 6 months to 7.5 months. Our case also hasn't updated, except to say our NOA1 was not delivered (which we knew about)

There is someone on 1mm1h3lp from Jacksonville, FL whose total AOS process lasted 73 days from priority date. So if Jacksonville is your Field Office, I strongly suggest that you start getting your evidence ready. You came on K-1 and are newly weds. Just put together as much as you can.

gradstudent2018 is the username

I-751 Joint Filing.

On 12/22/2018 at 1:21 AM, akoko-01 said:

hi

could you share with us your bonafide evidence list please?

it will be very helpful cz we are trying to gather some of them and we would like a second opinion...

Google this in quotations "Links: Evidence of bona fide marriage for I-130/I-485 filing & interview tips"

It will be the first result. There are about 25 resources on there. 

Best,

USC4SPOUSE

I-751 Joint Filing.

7 hours ago, Andynov6 said:

Yes thats rite too fast hopefully for gud..i did apply for ead/ap but too early for that didnt receive it 

At this pace, you will not get the EAD/AP.  And that is fine. Take the time to meticulously craft your Table of Contents, list your evidence of bona fide marriage, and provide a short explanation of what your evidence is proof of. 

Shoot for an approval on the spot. And do not be shy to ask for the I-551 stamp.

All the best,

USC4SPOUSE

I-751 Joint Filing.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
52 minutes ago, USC4SPOUSE said:

At this pace, you will not get the EAD/AP.  And that is fine. Take the time to meticulously craft your Table of Contents, list your evidence of bona fide marriage, and provide a short explanation of what your evidence is proof of. 

Shoot for an approval on the spot. And do not be shy to ask for the I-551 stamp.

All the best,

USC4SPOUSE

Yes i will do that thanks appreciate your help

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.