TBoneTX

I-751 July 2017 Filers, Part II

975 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, qfbariza said:

Yay best of success! I’m in the same situation also in San Diego office my N400 interview (hopefully combo with I-751) is the first week of December. Would you mind coming back next week here to share your experience? Thanks! 

For sure I will, fingers crossed for both of us

ROC Filed July 2017

Walk in Bio completed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Donut35 said:

Congrats to all who recently got approved. Today I official reach 500 days of waiting. 

VSC July 3 ...(EAC17276xxxxx) . Not filed N400 yet. 

Nothing in email and mail ...Lol.. 

I am August 11..

have you thought about giving them a call? I don't know if it's going to work but at least try. 

4 minutes ago, paro said:

I am August 11..

have you thought about giving them a call? I don't know if it's going to work but at least try. 

I am July 24 CSC called like 10 days ago and they said my case is into their processing time  24-48 months lol.

Good luck 

Timeline
Just now, AlfNel23 said:

I am July 24 CSC called like 10 days ago and they said my case is into their processing time  24-48 months lol.

Good luck 

Hahahaha . I got gray hair because of this process 😂

1 hour ago, paro said:

I am August 11..

Let me tell you this I feel boring to call them every time. I called them totally 4 times ( August -2 times, September- 1 time, October - 1 time) since processing time was in a range (13.5 - 16 months). And the answer from them always “ your case is still in processing time....” bla...bla. 

It’s so funny when every time  my case almost reachs the deadline of processing time , it will go up more. 😂😂😂

They work in order every case . The answer is “never” .  It’s really unfair. 😳😳

I also want to give them a call again but I know the answer will be the same. 

4 months left with extension letter. If don’t hear anything , I have to get stamp in my passport for renew driving license.

If not having DL , I can’t go to work. “ No work, no money , no honey “😆😆

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Donut35 said:

Let me tell you this I feel boring to call them every time. I called them totally 4 times ( August -2 times, September- 1 time, October - 1 time) since processing time was in a range (13.5 - 16 months). And the answer from them always “ your case is still in processing time....” bla...bla. 

It’s so funny when every time  my case almost reachs the deadline of processing time , it will go up more. 😂😂😂

4 months left with extension letter. If don’t hear anything , I have to get stamp in my passport for renew driving license.

I know ,I was thinking the same, when we are getting closer , they increase the time. 

We received notification of my husband’s N-400 interview today. Hopefully, it will be a combo interview, unless they approve the ROC first. 

event.png

event.png
3-18-2014 - Mailed I-129F
3-24-2014 - NOA1 (email)
9-2-2014 - NOA2 (email)
9-16-2014 - NVC Received
9-17-21014 - NVC Case #
9-19-2014 - Belize Embassy Received electronically
10-15-2014 - Notice that Packet 3 was ready.
10-17-2014 - Fiance picked up both Packet 3 and Packet 4
11-11-2014 - Interview!! **Embassy cancelled because they remembered it was Veteran's day :wacko:
11-18-2014 - Interview!!!

I got approved just now.........mine is a complicated Waiver application.

No rfe, no interview. Got an update in the DHS site that, new card is being produced. 

Noa: July 11th 2017

Approved: Nov 15th 2018

Receipt: WAC17283001XX

People, be patient. If your marriage is legit you will be approved :) Its just matter fo time.

Thank you so much @sandranj @Damara and many other folks who helped me through this process. 🙏

My attorney just took 4k retainer and did nothing, this form helped me alot. Gob bless you all!

17 hours ago, Donut35 said:

VSC. 501 days today as well. 1 month left until outside processing time kicks in, unless they increase it, which is very likely. In my EAC278******* about 25 cases left u touched according to case tracker app. 

9 hours ago, Waittrain said:

I got approved just now.........mine is a complicated Waiver application.

No rfe, no interview. Got an update in the DHS site that, new card is being produced. 

Noa: July 11th 2017

Approved: Nov 15th 2018

Receipt: WAC17283001XX

People, be patient. If your marriage is legit you will be approved :) Its just matter fo time.

Thank you so much @sandranj @Damara and many other folks who helped me through this process. 🙏

My attorney just took 4k retainer and did nothing, this form helped me alot. Gob bless you all!

Congrats!

Would you please share more details? The type of waiver, how long did the marriage last, evidence submitted, etc.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Pupa said:

VSC. 501 days today as well. 1 month left until outside processing time kicks in, unless they increase it, which is very likely. In my EAC278******* about 25 cases left u touched according to case tracker app. 

I did used case tracker app, two cases before me “case was transferred and a new office has jurdision and RFE” , the one after mine got ”RFE”.

Mine stucks among them. They might be forgot and left it back hole 😔😔 . Eac276******, it seems like close to yours not much .

On 11/14/2018 at 3:41 PM, Moha195 said:

Filed on July 5 2017 CSC tranferred to Nebraska jun 6 2018 WAC17277xxxxx no new update,any one with same date as mine that is still waiting?

Hi, the same here... same date, same series, also transferred to Nebraska on September, 2018. And still waiting, too. 

We got to the point where I didn't hear anything about my I751 (submitted for removal back in July '17) so when the N400 opened up we applied online. Within about 3-4 months a letter came through for an interview this 12/03/2018. Thought wow that was quick turnaround as the status said 12-18month and hopefully they will do a combo interview. Well to mix it up a bit, just received a letter today asking for me and my wife to attend a interview for the I751 on the 18th December. Like what is going on?? You're gonna process my N400 before hand, tell me you can't complete it because I still have conditions then have to go through the i751 to then wait on approval. The WHOLE process is messed up and we've waited so long

6 minutes ago, UWOTM8 said:

We got to the point where I didn't hear anything about my I751 (submitted for removal back in July '17) so when the N400 opened up we applied online. Within about 3-4 months a letter came through for an interview this 12/03/2018. Thought wow that was quick turnaround as the status said 12-18month and hopefully they will do a combo interview. Well to mix it up a bit, just received a letter today asking for me and my wife to attend a interview for the I751 on the 18th December. Like what is going on?? You're gonna process my N400 before hand, tell me you can't complete it because I still have conditions then have to go through the i751 to then wait on approval. The WHOLE process is messed up and we've waited so long

Well a follow up to that I just logged on to the DHS website and they have cancelled my N400 interview. This is BS!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.