CWiggin

I-551 Green Card Not Received Over 120Days

163 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hi,

I wondered if everyone that came on with a "IV in ccd" in their passport got a "welcome to the US letter"

Also is California Service Center affected by the greencard processing delay.

My spouse came 62 days ago, paid the fees 4 days before entering the country, did not get SS card, eventhough we ticked the form, to have uscis send his card.

We had to go to SS office, 2 weeks after waiting to apply for card, before they sent within 7days.

The letters uscis sent in the past have California service center not TX on the bottom of the page. So anyone with California service center had delays in their greencard being delivered within 120days, after coming into the country without a packet and "iv in ccd" written in passport.

All input will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Edited by mamaof3!
typo

KLOVE got me thru...

• 3 months later...
On 12/20/2018 at 4:11 PM, CWiggin said:

Update, Been 188 days and no Permanent Resident Card; it appears the USCIS is not aware of Electronic Visa Packet Information

- Sent/Received 8 messages through "Inbox" on my.uscis.gov over duration of past 60days; most replies have been generic and unhelpful providing no resolution.  
- Scheduled InfoPass appointment at day 121; received no accurate information however was told to get new set of fingerprinting done and return.  Returned and received extension on IV with new stamp since visa is now expired.  

- Sent/Received reply from "Green Card Not Received" and was advised that my Visa Packet from POE was not received.  (Visa Packet is contained in the CCD and is electronic...so this is not possible)

- 3 referral ID's generated for Texas Service Center to resolve issues; received 1 reply so far.
- Phone call to USCIS and representative did not know of any electronic packet information; did not know what I was referring to and even mentioned it clearly states on my IV that the IV packet info is on the CCD.  Phone call advised to schedule an infopass appointment.  No infopass appointments in my area available anymore as they're not accepting walk-ins.  No venue to explore further options.

I've explored all options available to me at this time to no avail and my attorney is proceeding to the last measure of contacting the Ombudsman.

In other news however after waiting 90days I received my RealID Drivers License...so now at least I can open Transferwise (currency conversion) accounts and other specific and unique accounts that have been unavailable without acceptable ID.

On 7/14/2019 at 7:22 AM, mamaof3! said:

Hi,

I wondered if everyone that came on with a "IV in ccd" in their passport got a "welcome to the US letter"

Also is California Service Center affected by the greencard processing delay.

My spouse came 62 days ago, paid the fees 4 days before entering the country, did not get SS card, eventhough we ticked the form, to have uscis send his card.

We had to go to SS office, 2 weeks after waiting to apply for card, before they sent within 7days.

The letters uscis sent in the past have California service center not TX on the bottom of the page. So anyone with California service center had delays in their greencard being delivered within 120days, after coming into the country without a packet and "iv in ccd" written in passport.

All input will be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

I am in the same boat.i also have IV IN CCD .And its been  115 day since POE.But no sign of greeb card.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 10/23/2019 at 1:41 PM, HARPSINGH said:

Hey guys .I also have iv in CCd and its been 115 days since POE. and i paid fee 10 days before entry.But still there is no sign of green card. Anybody know what should i do exactly after 120 days ?Your help would be highly appreciated .Thanks

what i did is file a e request for card not mailed. it might work or next step should be infopass appointment. 

• 2 months later...

I entered the US in September 2019 on CR-1 visa and currently at 112th day of waiting for Green Card. I received my SSN within one month of entering the US. I paid my immigrant fees in August 2019. On case tracker tool it says "Immigrant fees received" and on USCIS account it says "In Process". Should I be worried as I am almost at 120 days period? Should I raise inquiry to USCIS or wait for some more days? I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
On 1/13/2020 at 7:42 PM, MK2803 said:

I entered the US in September 2019 on CR-1 visa and currently at 112th day of waiting for Green Card. I received my SSN within one month of entering the US. I paid my immigrant fees in August 2019. On case tracker tool it says "Immigrant fees received" and on USCIS account it says "In Process". Should I be worried as I am almost at 120 days period? Should I raise inquiry to USCIS or wait for some more days? I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

I'm in the same situation.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
12 minutes ago, HARPSINGH said:

You can raise the enquiry to uscis after 121 days.Normaly they  send within one month.

Awesome!
Thank you for your response!
Did you finally receive yours ?

Here is an update from my side. After 114 days status of my green card application changed. Looks like they lost my electronic visa packet and USCIS itself filled my OS155A. They have now approved my OS155A and sent the request further to produce actual green card. Below is the copy paste from case status tool. 

Card Is Being Produced

We have approved your Form OS155A, Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration, Receipt Number IOE***********. On January 16, 2020, we ordered your card to be produced. We will mail your card to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Hi today is my 125 days after POE, and my husband called USCIS and they made an inquiry for us and said we should get response on Feb 5. I will have a International trip in March, I’m really afraid that green card is still pending. I know I-551 is for 1 year, but it’s better to receive the card before fly out. Right?

1 minute ago, Sharon & Thomas said:

Hi today is my 125 days after POE, and my husband called USCIS and they made an inquiry for us and said we should get response on Feb 5. I will have a International trip in March, I’m really afraid that green card is still pending. I know I-551 is for 1 year, but it’s better to receive the card before fly out. Right?

Yes ,Its  for one year . If its not very urgent ,You can post pone your international trip ,just to be on safer side.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
Just now, HARPSINGH said:

Yes ,Its  for one year . If its not very urgent ,You can post pone your international trip ,just to be on safer side.

Thank you for reply. That’s one of my family’s wedding. I can’t postpone my trip, I guess I will just wait. So annoying Sigh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.