Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Mendez said:

I make a inquiry about case outside of normal process they responding saying  my case is currently being adjudicated but who’s knows how long this will take I’m on 188 days now since my Noa1 😪😪

That is promising, it shouldn't take long!

Did you get the response by usual mail or email?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

199 days today.  Still a little over a month before I can put in an inquiry (Aug 10th is currently cut off date).  Will see what this week brings.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
52 minutes ago, JJA1979 said:

199 days today.  Still a little over a month before I can put in an inquiry (Aug 10th is currently cut off date).  Will see what this week brings.

It seems that Mendez was able to put an inquiry when it hit 6 months of processing. It didn't work like that for you?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ksenia282 said:

It seems that Mendez was able to put an inquiry when it hit 6 months of processing. It didn't work like that for you?

Not sure what they did, you can't submit an inquiry until it goes outside 8 months.  The form will literally reject your inquiry since you put in your receipt # and NOA1 date and it will calculate vs processing time.  At least that's what it did the one time I tried it

40 minutes ago, JJA1979 said:

Not sure what they did, you can't submit an inquiry until it goes outside 8 months.  The form will literally reject your inquiry since you put in your receipt # and NOA1 date and it will calculate vs processing time.  At least that's what it did the one time I tried it

Try to find a tire 2 who can do that for you. They can put inquire for you. Just asked them to. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Only news on our end is that USCIS decided to tell us for a third time that our case was received. 🤔 Was hoping that meant they were working on it, but still nothing. 

B70AE4FE-8517-4DB4-8328-99A9ED3B358D.jpeg

4 hours ago, Ksenia282 said:

That is promising, it shouldn't take long!

Did you get the response by usual mail or email?

They send me a mail but with USCIS you never know hope I hear something soon because I can’t focus anymore just because I got this thing on my mind 

2 hours ago, JJA1979 said:

Try  I was able to submit when it hit 6 months just put the date they received your petition not Noa 1 date 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
On 3/31/2019 at 2:31 PM, brandonflude1 said:

Nothing over here yet :(

Day 172 tomorrow :( 

Same here.  This morning 5 AM my time I called USCIS just as they opened. They answered on the second ring which was nice but gave me the same spiel and then I asked her to transfer me to tier 2.  She was reluctant at first and I insisted. T2 answered 12 minutes later. I seem to get the same woman with a Russian accent.  She asked me some new questions more about my fiancé in her verification opening.  Then told me what she always tells me and I reminded her that I was aware that November and December filers were being approved. She seem to take a little more time with me so I took advantage and asked her ‘Exactly how are you guys processing these?.’ She said it’s on a first come first serve basis. I said if that’s the case I should’ve been approved a while ago. How come countries such as X, Y and.Z are getting approved before me? She said it could just be a matter of clearance on names.  I said OK have you guys started background check on us yet?  she said I don’t see that and that technically you could take another 60 days because it’s only been six months processing for you. She hurried me off the phone. I just want to pull my hair! :bonk:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

10685284_10203853223303551_1747007237_n.jpg

Timeline
1 minute ago, SJordanS said:

Same here.  This morning 5 AM my time I called USCIS just as they opened. They answered on the second ring which was nice but gave me the same spiel and then I asked her to transfer me to tier 2.  She was reluctant at first and I insisted. T2 answered 12 minutes later. I seem to get the same woman with a Russian accent.  She asked me some new questions more about my fiancé in her verification opening.  Then told me what she always tells me and I reminded her that I was aware that November and December filers were being approved. She seem to take a little more time with me so I took advantage and asked her ‘Exactly how are you guys processing these?.’ She said it’s on a first come first serve basis. I said if that’s the case I should’ve been approved a while ago. How come countries such as X, Y and.Z are getting approved before me? She said it could just be a matter of clearance on names.  I said OK have you guys started background check on us yet?  she said I don’t see that and that technically you could take another 60 days because it’s only been six months processing for you. She hurried me off the phone. I just want to pull my hair! :bonk:

56FF9AEE-01DA-420B-91B1-282CE680826F.jpeg

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Timeline
On 3/31/2019 at 3:38 PM, sheksahim said:

I have a feeling that many of us will be hearing something in the next few days.

Sure hope so! 😁🙏🏼

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Timeline
12 hours ago, allenhams said:

Only news on our end is that USCIS decided to tell us for a third time that our case was received. 🤔 Was hoping that meant they were working on it, but still nothing. 

B70AE4FE-8517-4DB4-8328-99A9ED3B358D.jpeg

How can I set up my account to where I can get updates on the history like this? 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Timeline
On 3/30/2019 at 7:39 AM, Sarge2155 said:

Man I can't get over it approvals have been smoking October , November now December this is such good news for all of you. 120+ days approval times, that was unheard of back in May the norm then was 175+. Very good I'm happy for all of you and hope you all get through before this accelerated approval trend slows down again.

Actually so many of us October’s are left in the dust. November and December’s are the ones getting approved before us and in fact one guy last week got approved and 89 days 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

30 minutes ago, SJordanS said:

Actually so many of us October’s are left in the dust. November and December’s are the ones getting approved before us and in fact one guy last week got approved and 89 days 

That may be the case but some cases move faster than others, but your time is coming.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.